Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,500 members, 7,954,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:27 PM

How To Format My Hdd - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Format My Hdd (872 Views)

Easy Steps To Format A Window7 Computer / How Can I Format My Acer Laptop Back To Factory Settings Pls Nairalander. / Pls Help Me, How To Format My Pc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Format My Hdd by ogbon: 8:33pm On Jan 16, 2007
Hello everybody,
i want to format the hard disk of my system, pls can anyone help me to how to go about it, i wont mind loosing all former documents. If there is a software i can use tell me and if i can download it on the web. Thanks
Re: How To Format My Hdd by jesuseun1(m): 8:18am On Jan 30, 2007
hi ogbon,b4 u format u can get all the documents u already have in the hdd by connecting the

hdd as a slave to a good working system then u can proceed to format it .u need to get a

bootable cd dpending on your operating system,slot in the cd in the cdrom drive them u select

the option that says cpmputer startup with cdrom support.then u continue with formatting

process.
Re: How To Format My Hdd by Amoda84(m): 1:44pm On Oct 29, 2010
Jesu seun
pls i have d same problem with formatting my laptop hard drive. I can't go ahead with d formatting cos m desperately in need of vital doc. I don't seems to understand those computer terms.pls expantiate, or mail me on amodaadeleke@yahoo.com.thanks
Re: How To Format My Hdd by henryskywalker2003(m): 10:46pm On Oct 29, 2010
Am browsing with my phone at the moment so I can't list the steps here. I'll send you a message when next I'm on a system or you can post your problem on the topic that says "post your computer problems here" and someone will help you out fast. Need further help give me a call .
Re: How To Format My Hdd by wise3g(m): 4:02am On Oct 30, 2010
smiley before fomat the hard disk, u need to copy the disks u want to leave. and then go on, right??

http://www.wise3g.com
China wholesale cellphones,computers,electronics.

(1) (Reply)

The Cheapest Laptop In Town;dont Miss This Offer! / Still On Raila Odinga Antivirus / Starcomms Broadband Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.