Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

President Buhari Cannot Escape Death - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Cannot Escape Death (2404 Views)

Buhari Cannot Talk, We Are Becoming Confused – Presidency Confesses / President Buhari Cannot Escape Death – Jama’atu Nasril Islam Releases Statement / Buhari Cannot Be Forced To Address Nigerians On Rumors Of His Death- Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Cannot Escape Death by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 09, 2017
The Jama’atu Nasril Islam, JNI, has said President Muhammadu Buhari cannot escape death as he is just but a mortal being.
The JNI noted that those spreading false rumours of Buhari’s illness and death were unpatriotic.
It described as callous, mischievous, those promoting false reports that the Acting President, Yemi Osinbajo was being pressured to resign.
In a statement by the General Secretary, Dr. Khalid Abubakar, JNI said it was worried over the several rumours regarding the trip of the President to the United Kingdom.
The statement reads: “JNI is indeed perturbed over the series of rumours making the rounds on the state of President Muhammadu Buhari’s health.
“It should be however noted that as with every mortal, illness is inevitable, likewise life and death.
“Thus, JNI is very concerned about the pandemonium generated as a result of the rumoured illness of the President and the dimension it is unfortunately taking.
“Those spreading the rumour will not live till eternity.
“We must as patriots, be cautioned on spreading inaccurate information.
“More so, Muslims should be cautioned not to join the bandwagon of rumour mongers.
“Nigerians should instead pray for the President’s safe return, restoration of good health and the ability to continue with the task of piloting Nigeria to greater heights with all those in the positions of authority, for Allah’s guidance in the discharge of their respective duties.
“We nonetheless, condemn in the strongest terms those calling for the resignation of Professor Yomi Osinbajo, as the Vice President, Federal Republic of Nigeria.
“Whatever, the intent may be, we see such calls as callous, mischievous and unpatriotic.
“Moreover, why must that vacuum be created now, if not for sinister motives?
“We therefore call on all Jumu’ah Imams to include the matter in their respective Friday sermons tomorrow and beyond, because in prayers we find consolation,” the statement added.
Re: President Buhari Cannot Escape Death by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 09, 2017
Re: President Buhari Cannot Escape Death by omenkaLives(m): 6:55pm On Feb 09, 2017
Full statement here:

The Jama’atu Nasril Islam, JNI, has said President Muhammadu Buhari cannot escape death as he is just but a mortal being.
Before fools hijack the thread.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Cannot Escape Death by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 09, 2017
whether he lives or dies ..... i don't fukkin care . Nigeria needs young and vibrant leaders not some old expired beings recycling themselves as leaders
Re: President Buhari Cannot Escape Death by Iamwrath: 7:09pm On Feb 09, 2017
omenkaLives:
Full statement here:

Weh don grin
Re: President Buhari Cannot Escape Death by TheNonce: 7:22pm On Feb 09, 2017
omenkaLives:
Full statement here:

You mean ipob bastards and virgin seeking mai gemus abi? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Cannot Escape Death by Danzakidakura(m): 7:29pm On Feb 09, 2017
when have this touts come out to condemned boko haram and Fulani terrorist activities like this, or issue a press briefing to condemned there activities but will be quick to defend their people, hope Christians are watching tomorrow of we have christian president its the same christian bodies that will come out to fight him. fools

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Cannot Escape Death by SalamRushdie: 7:32pm On Feb 09, 2017
As far as I am concerned Buhari is the one spreading rumours of his own death...All he needed to have done all this while is just release a short video to shut the gossips up

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Cannot Escape Death by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 09, 2017
Sensational news media.... undecided

Baba should just come back and dispel all rumors

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Cannot Escape Death by rejoice4eva(m): 8:08pm On Feb 09, 2017
Hypocrisy everywhere.
Re: President Buhari Cannot Escape Death by bodejohn(m): 8:23pm On Feb 09, 2017
SalamRushdie:
As far as I am concerned Buhari is the one spreading rumours of his own death...All he needed to have done all this while is just release a short video to shut the gossips up

I hold no brief for the presidency...and in fact I am appalled by the turn the economy has taken under the present administration...

But....it is equally absurd for someone to sit in the corner of his room and speculate that the president is dead without any prove whatsoever...

He who alleges must prove....it is a ridicule on the office of the president of Nigeria to respond to a baseless death rumor.

Those peddling these rumors should first share pictures of the president on the operating table or better still his dead body.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Cannot Escape Death by vedaxcool(m): 8:46pm On Feb 09, 2017
True believers know this fact that all are subject to death... When you read sick comments from miserable individual we are left wondering whether they have found the cure to death or are they just being to daft to see that their end would be worse than what they wish upon mai gaskiya? When people with low morals abd active supporters of looters wish death upon a man who has shown great resolve to fight corruption then you know that these demons are just pained he has dealt vicious blows to criminality they have become used to.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Cannot Escape Death by ImadeUReadThis: 8:57pm On Feb 09, 2017
omenkaLives:
Full statement here:

I only saw one fool so far
Re: President Buhari Cannot Escape Death by ImadeUReadThis: 8:59pm On Feb 09, 2017
vedaxcool:
True believers know this fact that all are subject to death... When you read sick comments from miserable individual we are left wondering whether they have found the cure to death or are they just being to daft to see that their end would be worse than what they wish upon mai gaskiya? When people with low morals abd active supporters of looters wish death upon a man who has shown great resolve to fight corruption then you know that these demons are just pained he has dealt vicious blows to criminality they have become used to.

You sound as if you are mourning in advance.

Why cry more than the bereaved?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Cannot Escape Death by Funnyguy83: 9:04pm On Feb 09, 2017
Isorrite
Re: President Buhari Cannot Escape Death by vedaxcool(m): 9:08pm On Feb 09, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:

You sound as if you are mourning in advance.

Why cry more than the bereaved?

vedaxcool:
Re: President Buhari Cannot Escape Death by ImadeUReadThis: 9:14pm On Feb 09, 2017
vedaxcool:

Painment reading is strong with this one

Re: President Buhari Cannot Escape Death by vedaxcool(m): 9:26pm On Feb 09, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:

Painment reading is strong with this one

grin grin grin Wailing dead

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Cannot Escape Death by mcnewz814: 10:04pm On Feb 09, 2017
we buy iTunes card Alexjoe814@gmail.com/08108387608
Re: President Buhari Cannot Escape Death by Omenkata: 10:39pm On Feb 09, 2017
rapistomenka:

You are one irredeemable full... ..

my brother grin
Re: President Buhari Cannot Escape Death by Adminisher: 11:09pm On Feb 09, 2017
highrise07:
whether he lives or dies ..... i don't fukkin care . Nigeria needs young and vibrant leaders not some old expired beings recycling themselves as leaders

God forbid any young leader in this country.
The cluelessness I see on Nairaland everyday is fearful enough. A young leader would be someone who grew up as a teen under IBB corrupt Presidency, twenties Abacha's fascism and thirties/ forties under OBJ' s bullying . What would society had taught him with that exposure?. - corruption, lack of vision, cronyism, lack of discipline.
A young man would just be another Jonathan.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Cannot Escape Death by amyzon: 11:46pm On Feb 09, 2017
I don't support death rumors but sometime's when things happen u try and overlook what happened, pick the massage behind d event and learn from d event. And if I were buhari or any of his supporters , the first massage I will pick from this is that, I must have been going down d wrong lane for the same people that did every thing possible for me to get here , to now wish me death. Believe me, the vote of northerners alone is not enough to get buhari into power. All other tribes voted for him.buhari and his team should ask themselves questions and change their ways. If u don't accept critics , u can't learn a thing

(1) (Reply)

FG To Commence Coal Mining Operations In Enugu / The Igbo And Present Politics Of Education In Nigeria. / Time For President Buhari To Act On Security Of The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.