Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Time For President Buhari To Act On Security Of The Nation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Time For President Buhari To Act On Security Of The Nation (2390 Views)

PDP G5 Not Dead, Will Act On Feb 25 – Wike / #EndSARS: Act On Judicial Panel Report - US Tells Buhari, Lagos State Government / Why Buhari Didn’t Act On NASS Resolution To Sack Service Chiefs’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Time For President Buhari To Act On Security Of The Nation by sarrki(m): 9:56am On Jun 25, 2018
In as much as we love Mr president we the progressives.

The wanton killings In different parts of the country is worrisome.

There should be No excuses in any quarters to defend the president now

The first and utmost priority of any president is to secure the nation

A lot of people might have a change of mind the way the killings are going

Most of the security apparatus are from the north

The crisis should be tamed if there is know religious or ethnic coloration.

Mr president act now

I suspend my support for now until actions it’s taken on the security of the nation

2 Likes

Re: Time For President Buhari To Act On Security Of The Nation by SarkinYarki: 9:58am On Jun 25, 2018
Buhari is a 100 percent complicit in the killings either by action or inaction which seems to show that he is a 100 percent sympathetic with the killer herdsmen in one way or the other as the seem to by in snycronym chasing a common agenda

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time For President Buhari To Act On Security Of The Nation by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:58am On Jun 25, 2018
Then be ready to suspend the support till we send that animal of a president to daura

Useless president

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time For President Buhari To Act On Security Of The Nation by debaj10: 10:00am On Jun 25, 2018
ur a joka
sarrki:

Mr president act now

I suspend my support for now until actions it’s taken on the security of the nation

9 Likes

Re: Time For President Buhari To Act On Security Of The Nation by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:00am On Jun 25, 2018
He went to the east to kill easterners, went south to kill our people with his army, but can't kill those killing the northerners. I really don't pity them, they saw bubu as the messiah, let him deal with them for all we care.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time For President Buhari To Act On Security Of The Nation by Ahmed0336(m): 10:02am On Jun 25, 2018
OZAOEKPE:
Then be ready to suspend the support till we send that animal of a president to daura

Useless president
Guy forget it if you think that man will lose come 2019.
In strong terms i condemn the killings

1 Like

Re: Time For President Buhari To Act On Security Of The Nation by Kyase(m): 10:03am On Jun 25, 2018
sarrki:

Mr president act now

There's nothing the president can do about that, know this, the police, the army and the civil defence can't be everywhere in the country, the best they can do is constant patrols and try to avoid the incident(s) from happening again.
Rip to the dead, too much killings this year embarassed embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time For President Buhari To Act On Security Of The Nation by major466(m): 10:04am On Jun 25, 2018
Buhari's satanic govt will forever be held responsible for the genocide against Christians in Nigeria. We have a terrorist sympathizer as president.

7 Likes

Re: Time For President Buhari To Act On Security Of The Nation by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:04am On Jun 25, 2018
Ahmed0336:

Guy forget it if you think that man will lose come 2019.
In strong terms i condemn the killings
No sane Nigerian would vote that cow

9 Likes

Re: Time For President Buhari To Act On Security Of The Nation by Kyase(m): 10:05am On Jun 25, 2018
OZAOEKPE:

Useless president
no be everything be politics and no be everytime you go insult biter soul.

2 Likes

Re: Time For President Buhari To Act On Security Of The Nation by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:05am On Jun 25, 2018
Kyase:

There's nothing the president can do about that, know this, the police, the army and the civil defence can't be everywhere in the country, the best they can do is constant patrols and try to avoid the incident(s) from happening again.

Pray they don't kill your loved ones

9 Likes

Re: Time For President Buhari To Act On Security Of The Nation by Paperwhite(m): 10:06am On Jun 25, 2018
Kyase:

There's nothing the president can do about that, know this, the police, the army and the civil defence can't be everywhere in the country, the best they can do is constant patrols and try to avoid the incident(s) from happening again.Rip to the dead, too much killings this yearembarassed embarassed

Please shut up! angry

12 Likes

Re: Time For President Buhari To Act On Security Of The Nation by major466(m): 10:06am On Jun 25, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Buhari is a 100 percent complicit in the killings either by action or inaction which seems to show that he is a 100 percent sympathetic with the killer herdsmen in one way or the other as the seem to by in snycronym chasing a common agenda
Buhari and his northern born to rule elites are using Miyetti Allah as an under cover terrorist group slaughter Christians in middle belt. This is classic Usman Danfodio style islamization.

8 Likes

Re: Time For President Buhari To Act On Security Of The Nation by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:06am On Jun 25, 2018
Kyase:
nobody everything be politics and no be everytime you go insult biter soul.
No ever mention me again

4 Likes

Re: Time For President Buhari To Act On Security Of The Nation by Kyase(m): 10:07am On Jun 25, 2018
OZAOEKPE:

Pray they don't kill your loved ones
Yes I'm praying everyday, and you too...

1 Like

Re: Time For President Buhari To Act On Security Of The Nation by Kyase(m): 10:07am On Jun 25, 2018
OZAOEKPE:

No ever mention me again
Come beat me undecided

1 Like

Re: Time For President Buhari To Act On Security Of The Nation by Paperwhite(m): 10:07am On Jun 25, 2018
sarrki:
In as much as we love Mr president we the progressives.The wanton killings In different parts of the country is worrisome.

The first and utmost priority of any president is to secure the nation A lot of people might have a change of mind the way the killings are going
The crisis should be tamed if there is know religious or ethnic coloration.Mr president act now

You're damn sensible today than ever seen.Keep it up.

2 Likes

Re: Time For President Buhari To Act On Security Of The Nation by Ziggylady(f): 10:09am On Jun 25, 2018
sarrki:

Mr president act now

You are a joke of the highest order...didnt you debunk the news as 'fake' when it was first reported??....blaming 'wailers' and IPOB for it??...

.Karma awaits you.

9 Likes

Re: Time For President Buhari To Act On Security Of The Nation by major466(m): 10:09am On Jun 25, 2018
sarrki:

Mr president act now

Were you not the very person that was calling yesterday's genocide fake news? I lost several of my relatives and many still missing and you're a shouting fake news. May your family members and your entire generation meet the same fate as my people yesterday. Nonsense

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time For President Buhari To Act On Security Of The Nation by Ziggylady(f): 10:10am On Jun 25, 2018
Kyase:

What a crying shame you are...so pathetic undecided
Re: Time For President Buhari To Act On Security Of The Nation by shigoslim(m): 10:10am On Jun 25, 2018
Buhari is Terr..........
quote me at ur own perri
Re: Time For President Buhari To Act On Security Of The Nation by buhariguy(m): 10:11am On Jun 25, 2018
OK
Re: Time For President Buhari To Act On Security Of The Nation by zik4ever: 10:11am On Jun 25, 2018
2019 election is a referendum on these killings.

1 Like

Re: Time For President Buhari To Act On Security Of The Nation by Kyase(m): 10:12am On Jun 25, 2018
Ziggylady:

What a crying shame you are...so pathetic undecided
mind your business auntie...
Re: Time For President Buhari To Act On Security Of The Nation by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 25, 2018
story..

Is like asking ISIS to stop bombing
is like asking boko haram to stop killing
is like asking terrorist fulani herdsmen to stop killing
is like asking IGP to stop transmitting.....

Is like asking Buratai to stop killing innocent citizens....

Buhari is a terrorist.....This is an undisputable fact...
Re: Time For President Buhari To Act On Security Of The Nation by Omololu007(m): 10:14am On Jun 25, 2018
Kyase:

why don't we just try to give state police or local government police or community police a chance then? Cause this killing is getting too much o
Re: Time For President Buhari To Act On Security Of The Nation by Ziggylady(f): 10:15am On Jun 25, 2018
Kyase:
mind your business auntie...

Whoever you are,whatever evil agenda you are working on by supporting this genocidal government..Serious karma awaits you cos what goes around comes around

3 Likes

Re: Time For President Buhari To Act On Security Of The Nation by overall90: 10:18am On Jun 25, 2018
Kyase:

that is not true.
in the ss/se,there is no area you go and you don't see army check point.in the estate where there are over five different army check points,we also have anti cultism squad,sars ,police and civil defense.
so why can't this same scenario be replicated in regions that need it the most and here we are talking about an operation that lasted for several hours without any confrontation from security agents.
the thing is that the president is complicit one way or the other.

6 Likes

Re: Time For President Buhari To Act On Security Of The Nation by buhariguy(m): 10:18am On Jun 25, 2018
Paperwhite:
You're damn sensible today than ever seen.Keep it up.
why won't he be sensible, when he don't know what he is saying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Time For President Buhari To Act On Security Of The Nation by buhariguy(m): 10:19am On Jun 25, 2018
Ziggylady:

Whoever you are,whatever evil agenda you are working on by supporting this genocidal government..Serious karma awaits you cos what goes around comes around
and the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra party PDP sponsoring all types of evil just to come back to power.

1 Like

Re: Time For President Buhari To Act On Security Of The Nation by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 25, 2018
Ahmed0336:
Guy forget it if you think that man will lose come 2019. In strong terms i condemn the killings
no be only strong terms...
mtcheew..
Re: Time For President Buhari To Act On Security Of The Nation by luvmijeje(f): 10:21am On Jun 25, 2018
No sane Nigerians should support this evil act. Can you imagine the leader of the herdsmen association coming out to publicly claimed they killed more than 80 Nigerians because of 300 cows and the fool has not been arrested. What a country! Wereh ni won.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023 Apc Presidential Slot / FG Approves N654m To Deploy Hybrid Spectrum Against Radio Biafra Frequencies / U Bring Big Votes For Elections But No Revenue To Match❗️ Wike To North.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.