Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Buhari Sacks Army Bodyguards From Aso Rock - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Sacks Army Bodyguards From Aso Rock (57777 Views)

Leaked Conversations From Aso Villa Demons’ First 2018 Meeting By Mayowa Tijani / Photos Of Ifeanyi Ikwecheghi And His Army Bodyguards / Suspended DG NIA Weeps, Barred From Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Sacks Army Bodyguards From Aso Rock by idugbe(m): 8:10pm On Feb 09, 2017
This government and initial 'gragra' na five and six. They condemn a policy, bring up their own, after trial and error, they resort to the one they've condemned before.
May God deliver them.
Amen.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks Army Bodyguards From Aso Rock by CriticMaestro: 8:10pm On Feb 09, 2017
the fear of coup d'etat is the beginning of all wisdom

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks Army Bodyguards From Aso Rock by obinoral1179(m): 8:11pm On Feb 09, 2017
Baba Buhari always learn the hard way......

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks Army Bodyguards From Aso Rock by flexxingben: 8:11pm On Feb 09, 2017
The president is right with this decision. Democracy Baba! Baba is following due process.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks Army Bodyguards From Aso Rock by Pimpzone: 8:13pm On Feb 09, 2017
Am surprised that our president is not showing up on screen as before, we know he comes out openly.
Re: Buhari Sacks Army Bodyguards From Aso Rock by maxzzo1(m): 8:13pm On Feb 09, 2017
Something is fishing.....

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks Army Bodyguards From Aso Rock by MrMystrO(m): 8:15pm On Feb 09, 2017
elrony:
Sack all the way from his sick bed in UK?

Wonderful!

You mumu oh! read wetin dem write before u start to post your trash na,, At least just read First
Re: Buhari Sacks Army Bodyguards From Aso Rock by Bibors(m): 8:15pm On Feb 09, 2017
The more reason I think PMB May not continue governance.
1. When he is around, protesters are shot at. Now not a single shot was fired.
2. The acting president has sent the name of the acting CJN for confirmation.
3. Now military leaves Aso rock.

Many more things will confirm this assertion as time passes.
My thought though, just checking with facts.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks Army Bodyguards From Aso Rock by 18SNVL: 8:18pm On Feb 09, 2017

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks Army Bodyguards From Aso Rock by 12345baba(m): 8:18pm On Feb 09, 2017
Haa ana ekwuyeli. How will this put food on my table?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks Army Bodyguards From Aso Rock by Toosure70: 8:19pm On Feb 09, 2017
Akinz0126:
They probably infected him or perhaps they were tinubus men who play to tinubus gallery and hence,they can no longer be trusted
damaged brain

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks Army Bodyguards From Aso Rock by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 09, 2017
Osinbajo watch out...coup plotting

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks Army Bodyguards From Aso Rock by Mmikee: 8:23pm On Feb 09, 2017
Ok
Re: Buhari Sacks Army Bodyguards From Aso Rock by elrony(m): 8:23pm On Feb 09, 2017
MrMystrO:

You mumu oh! read wetin dem write before u start to post your trash na,, At least just read First

I did read,buh in my own conviction they were just sacked!!! Forget the journo's specification.

By the way Mr Okonkwo;

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks Army Bodyguards From Aso Rock by SalamRushdie: 8:25pm On Feb 09, 2017
MakeWeTalk:
wahala is cooking somewhere oh!

Abi ein no trust the soja's again?

abi ein dey fear buratai?

You are wise

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks Army Bodyguards From Aso Rock by Jdesilentkiller(m): 8:25pm On Feb 09, 2017
Lol.... Him for continue using them now, na body go tell am.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks Army Bodyguards From Aso Rock by MrMystrO(m): 8:27pm On Feb 09, 2017
elrony:

I did read,buh in my own conviction they were just sacked!!! Forget the journo's specification.

By the way Mr Okonkwo;

Hehe But you knew you posted Rubbish Anyway...

Re: Buhari Sacks Army Bodyguards From Aso Rock by edoyad(m): 8:27pm On Feb 09, 2017
There's a reason certain rules are made in a democracy. It's a pity how these people came to power with the promise of coming to make a change for the better. Everyone criticized that fiasco arrangement of the army being in charge of the security of a democratically elected govt but they refused to listen.
Now after wasting our resources and what not, they want to return to something that was already there in the first place but was rejected by them. So sad.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks Army Bodyguards From Aso Rock by elrony(m): 8:28pm On Feb 09, 2017
MrMystrO:

Hehe But you knew you posted Rubbish Anyway...

For where?...You get apollo? ...

Re: Buhari Sacks Army Bodyguards From Aso Rock by elrony(m): 8:29pm On Feb 09, 2017
edoyad:
There's a reason certain rules are made in a democracy. It's a pity how these people came to power with the promise of coming to make a change for the better. Everyone criticized that fiasco arrangement of the army being in charge of the security of a democratically elected govt but they refused to listen.
Now after wasting our resources and what not, they want to return to something that was already there in the first place but was rejected by them. So sad.

That's a premise of cluelessness. Trial and error!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks Army Bodyguards From Aso Rock by edoyad(m): 8:30pm On Feb 09, 2017
elrony:

For where?...You get apollo? ...

Just b posting rubbish pishures upandan, you think this is scummy thread ba ?

Re: Buhari Sacks Army Bodyguards From Aso Rock by PassingShot(m): 8:30pm On Feb 09, 2017
edlion57:
Sacking his bodyguard is more important to him right now or attending to the request of Nigerians for his speech from u.k
I love PMB for the silent treatment he's giving out to wailing zombies.

He perfectly understands that silence is the perfect answers for fools.
Re: Buhari Sacks Army Bodyguards From Aso Rock by yemmybx(m): 8:31pm On Feb 09, 2017
Going to take position

1 Share

Re: Buhari Sacks Army Bodyguards From Aso Rock by tansho(m): 8:31pm On Feb 09, 2017
Christane:
I stil prefer d soldiers to d DSS ...becus d nigerian army z a prestigious public service with d sole mandate to protect d country and it citizens ...with their skill training dy shud be able to handle d security at d aso villa dan letting sum civilian Parading demselves as DSS officers doing d job meant of d military
GOD BLESS THE NIGERIAN ARMY.

Here, see the professional ADC

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks Army Bodyguards From Aso Rock by ReubenE(m): 8:31pm On Feb 09, 2017
Something is brewing here...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks Army Bodyguards From Aso Rock by edoyad(m): 8:32pm On Feb 09, 2017
elrony:

That's a premise of cluelessness. Trial and error!

Are you telling me ? It's like we've been in reverse for the past two years

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks Army Bodyguards From Aso Rock by elrony(m): 8:33pm On Feb 09, 2017
edoyad:

Just b posting rubbish pishures upandan, you think this is scummy thread ba ?

Gourdoyad grin cheesygrin you haff abandon Gayners ship... fredoooooo dey look for you sha

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks Army Bodyguards From Aso Rock by elrony(m): 8:34pm On Feb 09, 2017
edoyad:

Are you telling me ? It's like we've been in reverse for the past two years

Look the way the economy was murdered in cold blood.

I don tire for this country .
Re: Buhari Sacks Army Bodyguards From Aso Rock by edoyad(m): 8:34pm On Feb 09, 2017
grin grin , Una go look tire. Me don dey follow naija league now, Mountain of Fire and Miracles FC is the new deal grin
Re: Buhari Sacks Army Bodyguards From Aso Rock by elrony(m): 8:36pm On Feb 09, 2017
edoyad:
grin grin , Una go look tire. Me don dey follow naija league now, Mountain of Fire and Miracles FC is the new deal grin

Make i notify ya brethren grin
Re: Buhari Sacks Army Bodyguards From Aso Rock by 18SNVL: 8:37pm On Feb 09, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Muhammadu Buhari Votes In Daura, Displays Ballot Paper In Public / Farouk Adamu: "The Oil Belongs To Jigawa, We'll Use Our Blood To Protect It" / Akwa Ibom Is Building First Cable Bridge In South-South Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.