Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Buhari Sacks Army Bodyguards From Aso Rock - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Sacks Army Bodyguards From Aso Rock (57756 Views)

Leaked Conversations From Aso Villa Demons’ First 2018 Meeting By Mayowa Tijani / Photos Of Ifeanyi Ikwecheghi And His Army Bodyguards / Suspended DG NIA Weeps, Barred From Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Sacks Army Bodyguards From Aso Rock by Opynion: 9:19pm On Feb 09, 2017
Why am I the only one looking at this from a different angel.

Could a possible coup d'etat being prevented here??

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks Army Bodyguards From Aso Rock by malware: 9:20pm On Feb 09, 2017
Christane:
I stil prefer d soldiers to d DSS ...becus d nigerian army z a prestigious public service with d sole mandate to protect d country and it citizens ...with their skill training dy shud be able to handle d security at d aso villa dan letting sum civilian Parading demselves as DSS officers doing d job meant of d military
GOD BLESS THE NIGERIAN ARMY.

You just uttered rubbish... Army displayed inexperience that's why they redeployed them. Close body protection is the job of secret service in any country.... They are specially trained to do that.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks Army Bodyguards From Aso Rock by Heavance(m): 9:26pm On Feb 09, 2017
Make we just see small film where the president bodyguard fit display, you know something like "Aso Rock has fallen"

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks Army Bodyguards From Aso Rock by Cchuks27(m): 9:27pm On Feb 09, 2017
9inches:

Weda na Buh- ari o abi na Ky- ari, all na di same di same

Lol! Abi

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks Army Bodyguards From Aso Rock by 18SNVL: 9:33pm On Feb 09, 2017
Re: Buhari Sacks Army Bodyguards From Aso Rock by natyano2(m): 9:35pm On Feb 09, 2017
It should be of note that Nigeria is run by Cabals at the moment. The top most on the Agender now is keep the president health status as classified information, and its Nigeria Top Secret St this time. The best men to do and keep that Secret is the SSS, so that warrants the structure change as ordered by the cabals.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks Army Bodyguards From Aso Rock by jesus500(m): 9:43pm On Feb 09, 2017
immaculatengang:
Let em go straight to sambisa no short-cut.
hmm, those ones will not go to sambisa. They have connection in the army.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks Army Bodyguards From Aso Rock by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:45pm On Feb 09, 2017
gentlesoul196:
the run away soldiers should go to borno state

Hahahahahaahahaa

And do what?
Re: Buhari Sacks Army Bodyguards From Aso Rock by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:48pm On Feb 09, 2017
Christane:
I stil prefer d soldiers to d DSS ...becus d nigerian army z a prestigious public service with d sole mandate to protect d country and it citizens ...with their skill training dy shud be able to handle d security at d aso villa dan letting sum civilian Parading demselves as DSS officers doing d job meant of d military

Nigerians ehhhhh

There is nothing like DSS

It is SSS

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks Army Bodyguards From Aso Rock by Arinze86(m): 9:52pm On Feb 09, 2017
I smell military coup de tat....
Re: Buhari Sacks Army Bodyguards From Aso Rock by PedroJP(m): 9:54pm On Feb 09, 2017
Kennitrust:
coolbut where is the President?

Are you Keneking ?
Re: Buhari Sacks Army Bodyguards From Aso Rock by Kgdavid(m): 9:59pm On Feb 09, 2017
Christane:

The core function of the DSS is intelligence gathering for internal security, while the core function of the military is defense of the nation against military threat. Both of these institutions are very capable of performing the task of close protection. With the right training, even the police can do it.

However the DSS due to its nature is better positioned. They are more exclusive and therefore much harder to penetrate by double agents. They also are more adept at intelligence planning and gathering so if there is a threat they will be better equipped to nip it in the bud. Lastly the military in Nigeria has never been trustworthy and the DSS remain the best positioned force to counter any internal military threat to the president and his office.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks Army Bodyguards From Aso Rock by oluwole4love: 10:03pm On Feb 09, 2017
Mr President change is Army body to prevent and lessen the risk of Coup de tal., but militiary rule is not fashionable around the world again, i pray for turn around of the economy and that Nigeria is best being one like this rather than division like what happen in sudan and southern sudan. Nigeria will overcome this problems in Jesus name Amen.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks Army Bodyguards From Aso Rock by DrOkoroafor(m): 10:09pm On Feb 09, 2017
Something is cooking in Aso Rock that you and I are yet to know. But it will blow up soon!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks Army Bodyguards From Aso Rock by edoyad(m): 10:11pm On Feb 09, 2017
Kgdavid:

The core function of the DSS is intelligence gathering for internal security, while the core function of the military is defense of the nation against military threat. Both of these institutions are very capable of performing the task of close protection. With the right training, even the police can do it.

However the DSS due to its nature is better positioned. They are more exclusive and therefore much harder to penetrate by double agents. They also are more adept at intelligence planning and gathering so if there is a threat they will be better equipped to nip it in the bud. Lastly the military in Nigeria has never been trustworthy and the DSS remain the best positioned force to counter any internal military threat to the president and his office.

While you are correct to an extent you have to understand the Nigerian constitution is there for a reason. The SS is the Agency stipulated by the constitution to perform that role and there's a reason and purpose.
Nigeria as at now is a democracy and that rule is there, I believe to prevent militarization of our democracy which would result in dictatorship.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks Army Bodyguards From Aso Rock by Kgdavid(m): 10:13pm On Feb 09, 2017
edoyad:

While you are correct to an extent you have to understand the Nigerian constitution is there for a reason. The SS is the Agency stipulated by the constitution to perform that role and there's a reason and purpose.
Nigeria as at now is a democracy and that rule is there, I believe to prevent militarization of our democracy which would result in dictatorship.

I think we are saying the same thing, if you read my second paragraph.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks Army Bodyguards From Aso Rock by Bizibi(m): 10:14pm On Feb 09, 2017
This is not on buhari order.......it seems someone is calling the shots now,forget about the statue sitting on that sit now.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks Army Bodyguards From Aso Rock by bellville: 10:42pm On Feb 09, 2017
natyano2:
It should be of note that Nigeria is run by Cabals at the moment. The top most on the Agender now is keep the president health status as classified information, and its Nigeria Top Secret St this time. The best men to do and keep that Secret is the SSS, so that warrants the structure change as ordered by the cabals.
My thoughts exactly

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks Army Bodyguards From Aso Rock by VajanahDischaj(f): 10:47pm On Feb 09, 2017
4k it! he knows what he's doing. werewolves and vampires don't relate, he dissolved it cos a bloody civilian will be the acting president once again.

imagine a custom Boss can't wear his uniform to work , his mumu reason is because he belongs to the millitray.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks Army Bodyguards From Aso Rock by me69: 11:00pm On Feb 09, 2017
Islie:

http://tribuneonlineng.com/buhari-sacks-army-bodyguards-aso-rock/

This is Nigeria not US I think our soldiers are better trained and more experienced to protect a high personality like the President
Re: Buhari Sacks Army Bodyguards From Aso Rock by dsocioemmy(m): 11:14pm On Feb 09, 2017
The DSS go dey guard empty space now abi??... Where the president dey?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks Army Bodyguards From Aso Rock by QuietHammer(m): 11:16pm On Feb 09, 2017
chemistry157:
He can't address the Nation as regards the state of his health, but he can sack bodyguards?

Kontinu, God will judge....

God will judge? Will him addressing the nation put food ob your table? The way some people reason sef..
Re: Buhari Sacks Army Bodyguards From Aso Rock by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 09, 2017
so pple can be heartless....So because Buhari is not in d country people now think they can behave anyhow. How can someone borrow my pen in the bank today,and just disappear?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks Army Bodyguards From Aso Rock by melejo(m): 11:35pm On Feb 09, 2017
ashjay001:
Getting it right, slow n steadly.
Are you related to sarrki

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks Army Bodyguards From Aso Rock by math2001: 11:55pm On Feb 09, 2017
I now see why Buhari ran to London.

Because when the military launch attack in a coup. The DSS is not able to stop them. Nigeria military coup are bloody. That DSS will be over powered in less than 1 hr
Re: Buhari Sacks Army Bodyguards From Aso Rock by Emassive(m): 12:52am On Feb 10, 2017
Preventing a Coup on Osinbajo's life... Good move as no way the military will take over now

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks Army Bodyguards From Aso Rock by ZUBY77(m): 1:27am On Feb 10, 2017
ashjay001:
Getting it right, slow n steadly.

No.
Don't let them fool you.
There is clearly trouble.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks Army Bodyguards From Aso Rock by Kirinwa: 4:28am On Feb 10, 2017
The op should be banned for eternity.

This is an old news and the link is not even working.
Re: Buhari Sacks Army Bodyguards From Aso Rock by Myself2(m): 4:36am On Feb 10, 2017
The inner cabal of Buhari is trying to forestall a coup,I sense
Re: Buhari Sacks Army Bodyguards From Aso Rock by figment232(m): 6:46am On Feb 10, 2017
Make dem talk true na Osibsnde sack them.Precautionary measure.........those soldier can plan coup.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks Army Bodyguards From Aso Rock by doggylyon1: 7:04am On Feb 10, 2017
Our President seems to smell impeachment or betrayal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soludo's Son, Ozonna Disassociates Himself From Soludo's Letter To Peter Obi / Maduafokwa Olisakwe: "PDP Should Find My ₦26 Million" - Anambra Guber Aspirant / Seyi Tinubu Travels In Presidential Jet To Watch Polo Tournament In Kano.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.