Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Premium Times: EFCC Recovers $9.75 Million, N1.25 Billion In 2 Weeks — Magu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Premium Times: EFCC Recovers $9.75 Million, N1.25 Billion In 2 Weeks — Magu (11451 Views)

EFCC Recovers N250Million Cash From Balogun Market, Lagos Today (Pics) / EFCC Recovers 17 Vehicles From Abdullahi Dikko, Ex-Comptroller Of Customs (pics) / 10 Times EFCC Twitter Handle Gave Epic Replies (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Premium Times: EFCC Recovers $9.75 Million, N1.25 Billion In 2 Weeks — Magu by wellmax(m): 7:48am On Feb 10, 2017
Good job.

1 Like

Re: Premium Times: EFCC Recovers $9.75 Million, N1.25 Billion In 2 Weeks — Magu by kurajordan(m): 7:48am On Feb 10, 2017
herzernBABA:
EFCC should start commissioninq roads and basic infrastructural amenities.

You can't be recoverinq all these funds without notable achievement.. Abeq!

You said it all
Re: Premium Times: EFCC Recovers $9.75 Million, N1.25 Billion In 2 Weeks — Magu by Innodon(m): 7:48am On Feb 10, 2017
Truth be told, they still want to borrow so as to fund the budget
Re: Premium Times: EFCC Recovers $9.75 Million, N1.25 Billion In 2 Weeks — Magu by quiverfull(m): 7:49am On Feb 10, 2017
While we need to applaud the EFCC for the good they have done so far, they still need to be more innovative in how they go about this anti-corruption fight. They need to engage more professional lawyers to help them secure more convictions.

1 Like

Re: Premium Times: EFCC Recovers $9.75 Million, N1.25 Billion In 2 Weeks — Magu by kabrud: 7:51am On Feb 10, 2017
I have nothing to say because, once upon a time

1 Like

Re: Premium Times: EFCC Recovers $9.75 Million, N1.25 Billion In 2 Weeks — Magu by Lazypoet75(m): 7:51am On Feb 10, 2017
WTF is wrong with these people sef? You will be recovering this and that yet no one has ever been prosecuted or sentenced to jail. Even those on trial, they keep adjourning their cases.

The money you recovered sef we dont always hear anything about it.

MtcheewE koshi Jhoor ... Ijoba Jatijati

1 Like

Re: Premium Times: EFCC Recovers $9.75 Million, N1.25 Billion In 2 Weeks — Magu by Walecoker65(m): 8:02am On Feb 10, 2017
Thank God for that, just pump the money into the economy and let's see improvement

Don't just say figures, use the money to do something reasonable undecided
Re: Premium Times: EFCC Recovers $9.75 Million, N1.25 Billion In 2 Weeks — Magu by AngelicBeing: 8:08am On Feb 10, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:
All we see are FIGURES without FACTS!

Na who get all the MONEY wey dem say dem seize? wink

EFCC!!! FANTASTICALLY-KWARAPT!
grin grin tongue
Re: Premium Times: EFCC Recovers $9.75 Million, N1.25 Billion In 2 Weeks — Magu by columbus007(m): 8:08am On Feb 10, 2017
bezimo:
Lies Unlimited.

It's not only millions it's trillions that have been recovered. Telling lies again and again to deceive the gullible that money is been recovered yet the F.G is going out to take loan.
the very right thinking Nlder cool

1 Like

Re: Premium Times: EFCC Recovers $9.75 Million, N1.25 Billion In 2 Weeks — Magu by Itulah(m): 8:15am On Feb 10, 2017
Usual propaganda!!!

1 Like

Re: Premium Times: EFCC Recovers $9.75 Million, N1.25 Billion In 2 Weeks — Magu by airminem(f): 8:20am On Feb 10, 2017
divicoded:
Chai! The Otuoke Ogogoro drinker from Otuoke and his co-travellers really finished this country. Honestly, Nigeria was bleeding while he was at the helm of affairs. Never in the history of Nigeria are we ever going to have this type of non-focused, wicked leaders again, AMEN

And Again Refinished
Re: Premium Times: EFCC Recovers $9.75 Million, N1.25 Billion In 2 Weeks — Magu by airminem(f): 8:24am On Feb 10, 2017
dessz:
am I the only one thinking that just them dashing me 1% of those money will make me sing "I can see everything turning around,turning around,tuning around for my soul"

Dash? Then You Wil Be On Your Way To Pri.Son
Re: Premium Times: EFCC Recovers $9.75 Million, N1.25 Billion In 2 Weeks — Magu by ofwest47(m): 8:27am On Feb 10, 2017
when will they be made to face the music

1 Like

Re: Premium Times: EFCC Recovers $9.75 Million, N1.25 Billion In 2 Weeks — Magu by Nbote(m): 8:37am On Feb 10, 2017
With all the lies d EFCC kip coming up with in court, na lie as usual... Usual superstory to wet d appetite of U-know-who...

2 Likes

Re: Premium Times: EFCC Recovers $9.75 Million, N1.25 Billion In 2 Weeks — Magu by fakati(m): 8:44am On Feb 10, 2017
Haba,how long will the poor benefit from all these recovered loot abeg do something asap God bless you.
Re: Premium Times: EFCC Recovers $9.75 Million, N1.25 Billion In 2 Weeks — Magu by bafsonbaf: 8:49am On Feb 10, 2017
Bursa to hero of corruption!! I mean 3 bursa! Baba Jonah

1 Like

Re: Premium Times: EFCC Recovers $9.75 Million, N1.25 Billion In 2 Weeks — Magu by semyman: 8:50am On Feb 10, 2017
Now that they CLAIM PMB has failed....

Dear PMB,
Come May 29 2019,...
Give them back their corruption,
Give them back their terrorism,
Give them back their incarcerated thieving military Generals (Badeh et al),
Give them back their Tompolos,
Give them back their Dokubos,
Give them back their Shekaus and his
videos,
Give them back their ghost workers, Discontinue the TSA,
Make mere stealing NOT corruption,
Give them back their senseless bombings
and go home to Daura to rest.
Let's see how an MMM economic model
will work for the nation of 'ungrateful nigerians' - where everyone is an expert
and every crooked person is a Messiah.
This isn't a campaign piece, but a home
truth about who we're.
Give us back our docile military at the
mercy of insurgents.
Return us our state of mockery in the
commity of nation.
Reopen the boarder to all sorts of
importations including firewood and ebola.
Give us back Customs that remit national
income into private pockets.
Let subsidy scam return and take over.
Make FG perpetually indebted to oil
marketers in the name of subsidy. Let ministers tax millions of unemployed
youths for job they wont get like
immigration as against your 200000
employment that no one paid a kobo for.
Free the corrupt judges and let justice
remain for the highest bidders.

3 Likes

Re: Premium Times: EFCC Recovers $9.75 Million, N1.25 Billion In 2 Weeks — Magu by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 10, 2017
semyman:
Now that they CLAIM PMB has failed....

Dear PMB,
Come May 29 2019,...
Give them back their corruption,
Give them back their terrorism,
Give them back their incarcerated thieving military Generals (Badeh et al),
Give them back their Tompolos,
Give them back their Dokubos,
Give them back their Shekaus and his
videos,
Give them back their ghost workers, Discontinue the TSA,
Make mere stealing NOT corruption,
Give them back their senseless bombings
and go home to Daura to rest.
Let's see how an MMM economic model
will work for the nation of 'ungrateful nigerians' - where everyone is an expert
and every crooked person is a Messiah.
This isn't a campaign piece, but a home
truth about who we're.
Give us back our docile military at the
mercy of insurgents.
Return us our state of mockery in the
commity of nation.
Reopen the boarder to all sorts of
importations including firewood and ebola.
Give us back Customs that remit national
income into private pockets.
Let subsidy scam return and take over.
Make FG perpetually indebted to oil
marketers in the name of subsidy. Let ministers tax millions of unemployed
youths for job they wont get like
immigration as against your 200000
employment that no one paid a kobo for.
Free the corrupt judges and let justice
remain for the highest bidders.

Hahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin. Oti o. God forbid bad thing. Affliction shall not rise up the second time

1 Like

Re: Premium Times: EFCC Recovers $9.75 Million, N1.25 Billion In 2 Weeks — Magu by Lordave: 8:56am On Feb 10, 2017
olaolulazio:
Previous administration was a mess.

GEJ!!!! Hero of corruption!!!!!!!!
If by now you still haven't figured out that this is one of the numerous political shenanigans employed by APC to divert the attention of the masses from real issues which ought to be our major concern, I'm sorry your redemption is still with the Prince of Persia.

3 Likes

Re: Premium Times: EFCC Recovers $9.75 Million, N1.25 Billion In 2 Weeks — Magu by olaolulazio(m): 9:01am On Feb 10, 2017
Lordave:
If by now you still haven't figured out that this is one of the numerous political shenanigans employed by APC to divert the attention of the masses from real issues which ought to be our major concern, I'm sorry your redemption is still with the Prince of Persia.
your headache... I can't reason like you and I guess u copy that.
Re: Premium Times: EFCC Recovers $9.75 Million, N1.25 Billion In 2 Weeks — Magu by cybriz82(m): 9:01am On Feb 10, 2017
olaolulazio:
Previous administration was a mess.

GEJ!!!! Hero of corruption!!!!!!!!

gej na ur father mate wetin ur old man dey do when gej dey run tinz with politician? dey here dey talk meltdown abt gej.d 1 wey u vote for where am?
Re: Premium Times: EFCC Recovers $9.75 Million, N1.25 Billion In 2 Weeks — Magu by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 10, 2017
Yet, nig is still swimming hopelessly in recession?...this govt. Is the WORST SCAM i ever voted!

#NEVER AGAIN!

3 Likes

Re: Premium Times: EFCC Recovers $9.75 Million, N1.25 Billion In 2 Weeks — Magu by cybriz82(m): 9:07am On Feb 10, 2017
dadavivo:
And you people still want to borrow, after recovering £50billion from deziani

dnt mind dem n mumu calld olalazio is der thinkin thru iz anus blamin gej.
Re: Premium Times: EFCC Recovers $9.75 Million, N1.25 Billion In 2 Weeks — Magu by olaolulazio(m): 9:10am On Feb 10, 2017
cybriz82:

gej na ur father mate wetin ur old man dey do when gej dey run tinz with politician? dey here dey talk meltdown abt gej.d 1 wey u vote for where am?
My father is older than him if you wanna know. My dad won't apply for a post that has to do with corruption... He respects himself and doesn't wanna tanish his name.

I hope you learnt some lessons.

1 Like

Re: Premium Times: EFCC Recovers $9.75 Million, N1.25 Billion In 2 Weeks — Magu by teebell999(m): 9:12am On Feb 10, 2017
bezimo:
Lies Unlimited.

It's not only millions it's trillions that have been recovered. Telling lies again and again to deceive the gullible that money is been recovered yet the F.G is going out to take loan.

Any money recovered cannot be touched by anybody no matter your position without passing through due legal processes. So stop masturbating!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Premium Times: EFCC Recovers $9.75 Million, N1.25 Billion In 2 Weeks — Magu by meeketta: 9:13am On Feb 10, 2017
so can we have the money or i will organise my own protest on EFCC
Re: Premium Times: EFCC Recovers $9.75 Million, N1.25 Billion In 2 Weeks — Magu by StOla: 9:13am On Feb 10, 2017
ajigiteri:
Prosecute just one (1), then we can take you serious.

The document revealed that the commission secured 135 convictions, out of which 46 were from Lagos zone, 30 from Abuja zone, 22 from Port Harcourt zone, 19 from Kano zone, 15 from Enugu zone and three from Gombe zone during the period.

1 Like

Re: Premium Times: EFCC Recovers $9.75 Million, N1.25 Billion In 2 Weeks — Magu by hannyjay(f): 9:15am On Feb 10, 2017
Just look at dis evil pple frm d yeast dey hate good news but God pass dem. God bless MAGU, God bless BUHARI,God bless NIGERIA and devil punish BIAFROUD.

2 Likes

Re: Premium Times: EFCC Recovers $9.75 Million, N1.25 Billion In 2 Weeks — Magu by StOla: 9:15am On Feb 10, 2017
Douglaufuoma:
give us their names, and how many people have u taken to court, what have u done with the past one recover. Magu hmmmm

The document revealed that the commission secured 135 convictions, out of which 46 were from Lagos zone, 30 from Abuja zone, 22 from Port Harcourt zone, 19 from Kano zone, 15 from Enugu zone and three from Gombe zone during the period.

1 Like

Re: Premium Times: EFCC Recovers $9.75 Million, N1.25 Billion In 2 Weeks — Magu by mykeljosef: 9:19am On Feb 10, 2017
divicoded:
Chai! The Ogogoro drinker from Otuoke and his co-travellers really finished this country. Honestly, Nigeria was bleeding while he was at the helm of affairs. Never in the history of Nigeria are we ever going to have this type of non-focused, wicked leaders again, AMEN

puto ya played yaself

bubu took over
Re: Premium Times: EFCC Recovers $9.75 Million, N1.25 Billion In 2 Weeks — Magu by aycapri(m): 9:22am On Feb 10, 2017
May I know what the government has been using the recovered looted funds for? Am ignorant of this, i need somebody to pls shed more light if u have d idea.
Re: Premium Times: EFCC Recovers $9.75 Million, N1.25 Billion In 2 Weeks — Magu by loomer: 9:37am On Feb 10, 2017
Public servant no get name, no get face, money we no dey see. So so stories.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Voter's Registration Ongoing In Anambra State By Aniago / "Stop Your Obsession With Senate Presidency" - PDP Tells Oshiomhole / Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.