Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,814 members, 7,827,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys (11474 Views)

Did You Know? Oyigbo Is In Aba Catholic Diocese, Owerri Ecclesiastical Province / Extrajudicial Killings In Oyigbo: Is It Right? / PWD Bus Stop In ikeja Is Bloody !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by BoboNkiti19: 12:49pm On Oct 30, 2020
I'm currently here in Oyigbo to get my sister and her family out, and it's been gunfire and military helicopters hovering around. Everywhere is tense and I heard some IPOB guys armed with actual military grade rifles (only God knows where they got weapons from) ambushed some soldiers and killed scores of them... there are roadblocks everywhere and convoys of hilux vans mounted with heavy machine guns, armored tanks, military designated trucks and other vehicles are flooding in now. Please pray for us, these IPOB guys have NO FEAR, soldiers were shooting at them and they returned fire until the soldiers ran back and called for reinforcement. Guys these IPOB guys are no longer the flag bearing crowd of jittery protesters we were used to seeing who were easily dispersed by the police, they have bloosomed into a very organized fighting force and I suspect they have been receiving some sort of military training.

I say this with deep fear, we just might have another deadly insurgency brewing in the East if something isn't done FAST. Lots of Igbo soldiers who were either dismissed from the army or were disgruntled with life in the army are covertly joining IPOB and swelling their ranks... and many of them have seen one form or action or another in the North East against Boko haram, so you can imagine how experienced they are.

As an Igbo man I'm really worried, Nnamdi Kanu may juet have incited a situation bigger than he bargained for.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by okeyglm: 12:54pm On Oct 30, 2020
no soldier was killed recently. it happened over a week ago

2 Likes

Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by Flora2Sweet: 12:54pm On Oct 30, 2020
SHARAP!! angry angry angry angry

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by uniqueboi1(m): 12:54pm On Oct 30, 2020
Shut up and stop spreading fear amidst chaos your people started.
There is a curfew in place and they are searching for their guns your people stole.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by kingi777: 12:54pm On Oct 30, 2020
Innocent young lives are being wasted in Oyigbo. Nigerian government and the military sent there should genuinely restore peace without being bias. I hope human rights organisations are watching.

3 Likes

Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by RedPhoenix: 12:56pm On Oct 30, 2020
The force you see have been training under cover for the past few years with the expectancy that a clash is coming between the SE and the Nigerian security apparatus. It's not known to the public yet. You're one of the few to find out about their existence. Watch out for more action in future.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by Charmingrascal(m): 12:57pm On Oct 30, 2020
BoboNkiti19:
I'm currently here in Oyigbo to get my sister and her family out, and it's been gunfire and military helicopters hovering around. Everywhere is tense and I heard some IPOB guys armed with actual military grade rifles (only God knows where they got weapons from) ambushed some soldiers and killed scores of them... there are roadblocks everywhere and convoys of hilux vans mounted with heavy machine guns, armored tanks, military designated trucks and other vehicles are flooding in now. Please pray for us, these IPOB guys have NO FEAR, soldiers were shooting at them and they returned fire until the soldiers ran back and called for reinforcement. Guys these IPOB guys are no longer the flag bearing crowd of jittery protesters we were used to seeing who were easily dispersed by the police, they have bloosomed into a very organized fighting force and I suspect they have been receiving some sort of military training.

I say this with deep fear, we just might have another deadly insurgency brewing in the East if something isn't done FAST. Lots of Igbo soldiers who were either dismissed from the army or were disgruntled with life in the army are covertly joining IPOB and swelling their ranks... and many of them have seen one form or action or another in the North East against Boko haram, so you can imagine how experienced they are.

As an Igbo man I'm really worried, Nnamdi Kanu may juet have incited a situation bigger than he bargained for.

The sad thing is that the coward that is instigating these miscreants to become violence is hiding in UK with his family members but he is pushing young men into their death.

This is not the way to get sovereignty
Kanu will cause more harm than good to his Comrades.

This won't end well!

Kindly evacuate your family to a safe place, because even Wike will give the Military his full support since Kanu has ordered his miscreants to cut off his head.

30 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 30, 2020
The media aren't reporting what's going on there, why? The military think they are the only ones who can shoot, If everyone was armed, a soldier can't ask me to swim in the mud.

I support IPOB facing then fire for fire; they have suffered casualties in the past when they were unarmed. Oya Nigerian soldiers, show your gallantry with armed IPOB not against unarmed civilians.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by Localemperor: 1:01pm On Oct 30, 2020
Nigeria don taya me I swear....
Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by Okoroawusa: 1:01pm On Oct 30, 2020
Fake news

Which Igbos? The ones that are afraid and have gone under?

Nwusikwanu there!!

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by InfernoNig: 1:02pm On Oct 30, 2020
Was it not cause of this Wike placed a bounty on the supposed IPOB leader. Which one is this again, or is this real time scenario?

1 Like

Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by BoboNkiti19: 1:02pm On Oct 30, 2020
uniqueboi1:
Shut up and stop spreading fear amidst chaos your people started.
There is a curfew in place and they are searching for their guns your people stole.
Bros if you no dey Oyigbo just STFU abeg. I'm typing this now amidst heavy tension live in Oyigbo and I'm getting all my facts directly from the reliable sources around on what's going on. I hate when opinionated idiots like yourself who are not even anywhere close to the crisis location/situation and just pop up from nowhere to give their useless opinions. I no get time to entertain your brash stupidity right now abeg, come to oyigbo if you want to know what's going on.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by Zenithpeak(m): 1:03pm On Oct 30, 2020
@op please be safe and God Almighty will keep you and your family save.

9 Likes

Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by Abilitie: 1:04pm On Oct 30, 2020
shocked huh
Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by Goodmarlian: 1:04pm On Oct 30, 2020
I believed you were igbo until read your last statement,igbo my foot...

5 Likes

Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 30, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Fake news

Nwusikwanu there!!

Can u Say the same prayer for ur mother?

5 Likes

Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by BoboNkiti19: 1:07pm On Oct 30, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Fake news

Nwusikwanu there!!
Like I said, there's so much going on right now that I can't afford to entertain idiocy right now, people are been killed. I don't know if it's IPOB fighting the military or a different group, all I know is that armed militants have been engaging soldiers in heavy gun fights, call anybody in PH right now to confirm.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by BoboNkiti19: 1:08pm On Oct 30, 2020
Goodmarlian:
I believed you were igbo until read your last statement,igbo my foot...
I couldn't give a toss about what you want to believe honestly.

4 Likes

Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by AdetayoNL(m): 1:12pm On Oct 30, 2020
BoboNkiti19:

Bros if you no dey Oyigbo just STFU abeg. I'm typing this now amidst heavy tension live in Oyigbo and I'm getting all my facts directly from the reliable sources around on what's going on. I hate when opinionated idiots like yourself who are not even anywhere close to the crisis location/situation and just pop up from nowhere to give their useless opinions. I no get time to entertain your brash stupidity right now abeg, come to oyigbo if you want to know what's going on.

Am hearing same story from another source now....

1 Like

Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by Benesis: 1:13pm On Oct 30, 2020
its the local people that allow their land to be used as a warzone that will suffer, look at Borno, soldiers do suffer casualty here and there, but its the Residents and indigenes whose life has been turned around for the worst

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by Mysticwebb: 1:17pm On Oct 30, 2020
This is what sane people have been asking the country to avoid.
This will never end well for both sides, our security apparatus are already overstretched.
God please protect your people.

3 Likes

Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by Kyase(m): 1:21pm On Oct 30, 2020
BoboNkiti19:

After you finished hyping ipob you are now complaining that NK set you guys up abi

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by LegendAnselm: 1:21pm On Oct 30, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Fake news

Nwusikwanu there!!
u be idiot..send me ur watsap number...i av some video, the one that happened yesterday hw ipob kill 8army while removing their cloth...even boasting that they aim is to cut wike's head..i promise to send u the video but u ll promise me not to post it onlie......they ar smart that after killing them they will remove the army clothe

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by Kyase(m): 1:24pm On Oct 30, 2020
Mrbillionaire:
The media aren't reporting what's going on there, why? The military think they are the only ones who can shoot, If everyone was armed, a soldier can't ask me to swim in the mud.

I support IPOB facing then fire for fire; they have suffered casualties in the past when they were unarmed. Oya Nigerian soldiers, show your gallantry with armed IPOB not against unarmed civilians.
You support ipob abii I no wan hear, oyingbo massacre later oo

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by LegendAnselm: 1:28pm On Oct 30, 2020
BoboNkiti19:

Like I said, there's so much going on right now that I can't afford to entertain idiocy right now, people are been killed. I don't know if it's IPOB fighting the military or a different group, all I know is that armed militants have been engaging soldiers in heavy gun fights, call anybody in PH right now to confirm.
dont mind him bro.....i got some videos yesterday frm an insider, hw army are been kill. to the extend that after killing them they will remove the army cloth...there ar three group...i heard that they have isreal toothpick once they put it in their mouth no gun is entering them..even army ar running.... thats why media ar not carrying the news....something bad is going on....ipob ar even boasting that they target is wike head imagin

i just de shilver anyhow.......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by MagicBishop: 1:32pm On Oct 30, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu is a Judas goat.

I am waiting to see how Judas will fall their hand big time again and side with the Jihadists to kill Igbo Christians .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by MagicBishop: 1:35pm On Oct 30, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu the real Judas goat

A Judas goat is a trained goat used in general animal herding. The Judas goat is trained to associate with sheep or cattle, leading them to a specific destination. In stockyards, a Judas goat will lead sheep to slaughter, while its own life is spared. Judas goats are also used to lead other animals to specific pens and onto trucks. They have fallen out of use in recent times, but can still be found in various smaller slaughterhouses in some parts of the world, as well as conservation projects.

The above is from Wikipedia.

Judas Goat Nnamdi Kanu is working for the Satanic Talmudic Jewish Mafia who are bent on destroying and wiping out Christianity.

Nnamdi Kanu has made no effort to hide that he works for the luciferian cult of Moloch worshipping Jews who are of the Synagogue of Satan.

These same Bezelbub worshippers are behind every single Jihadist attack on Christiandom.

Every attack on Christianity even long before Islam (which the Jews invented) have been carried out by crypto Jews.

From the Young Turk genocide of Armenian Christians to ISIS ravaging attacks on Christians in Iraq and Syria to Boko Haram in Nigeria, these satanic descendants of Cain who are in league with the devil, have opened another conflict zone in the heart of Christiandom in Nigeria.

Nnamdi Kanu has not minced his words in blaspheming against Christ and the church and has also strayed many young Igbo people from Christianity to embrace the star of Satan.

Judas Goat as the name implies that Kanu is leading you to slaughter.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by Princeps: 1:37pm On Oct 30, 2020
BoboNkiti19:

You people should carry your IPOB wahala from the Niger Delta to the East, una no go hear. Una go soon face double wahala when Niger Delta militants follow join for this matter.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 1:41pm On Oct 30, 2020
BoboNkiti19:

This is great news I am seeing the final battles of Nigeria and Nigeria coming to an end

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 1:46pm On Oct 30, 2020
Please we need videos and pictures of the final battle. Nigeria must be destroyed

9 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Corruption In Africa: Keynote Speech By Professor Patrick L.O. Lumumba Of Kenya / Restructuring Comment: Southern, Middle Belt Forum, Others Tackle Buhari / Who Is Chief Bola Tinubu's Father?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.