Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,259 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Buhari's Medical Status: Fayose Reacts, Sends Strong Message To Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Medical Status: Fayose Reacts, Sends Strong Message To Presidency (37644 Views)

Fayose Reacts To Shooting At APC Rally, Blasts Fayemi / Fayose Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otobo's Sex Scandal / Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Medical Status: Fayose Reacts, Sends Strong Message To Presidency by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:55pm On Feb 09, 2017
That's a good one from Governor Fayose.
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Medical Status: Fayose Reacts, Sends Strong Message To Presidency by brookz: 9:56pm On Feb 09, 2017
Oshokomole...... I Hail oo.
Re: Buhari's Medical Status: Fayose Reacts, Sends Strong Message To Presidency by Pecca: 9:56pm On Feb 09, 2017
krasican:
But I want to urge all of us to stick together and pray for Mr. President," he said.

I shock wen i see dis one

e be like say dem don flash fayose brain wit android 7.1 ROM
I believe the prayers of his popular 97%ers shud be OK...but don't begrudge the 5%ers their "prayerlessness" - whatever that means. the 5%ers have enough problems of neglect to pray for and a few can waste this opportunity. I think you guys shud be praying for the 5%ers.
Re: Buhari's Medical Status: Fayose Reacts, Sends Strong Message To Presidency by theway83: 9:57pm On Feb 09, 2017
#IstandwithBuhariquickrecovery#
Re: Buhari's Medical Status: Fayose Reacts, Sends Strong Message To Presidency by CuteMorriz: 10:02pm On Feb 09, 2017
hannyjay:
i knw u ar praying 4 him to die but i promise u u ll b4 my president. EVIL MEN
shut up ya smelling mouth...the president will die so? His death will be a cleansing, a sacrifice, a price that will be paid for the corpers that lose their lives, for the bloodshed his unguarded speeches had caused and every terrible thing done by the beast. Good thing is he ain't going to paradise...becos there will public holiday in heaven when his sickly ghost will be summoned. The day is close...the green and white flag is set to wrap him...the initial white coffin is ready and the mat weaver is almost done...the lanky Malian will be gone with all his afflictions...buhari ain't coming back...
Re: Buhari's Medical Status: Fayose Reacts, Sends Strong Message To Presidency by AmaechiLinus(m): 10:05pm On Feb 09, 2017
You have spoken well my governor Let our president's health status be reveal with immediate effect
Re: Buhari's Medical Status: Fayose Reacts, Sends Strong Message To Presidency by ayomiDRLmoney: 10:07pm On Feb 09, 2017
Buy ur TBC at *affordable* price now...Call/whatsapp 07062474363 or 09068750167 *ASAP*.. If u are serious u can av a taste ​free​.. *NO BE EVERYONE DEY SCAM OKAY*... *Face to face* transaction if u are buying plenty.... Serious minded only *just 1k per coin*
Re: Buhari's Medical Status: Fayose Reacts, Sends Strong Message To Presidency by 9jaloadedfile(m): 10:08pm On Feb 09, 2017
good man

Re: Buhari's Medical Status: Fayose Reacts, Sends Strong Message To Presidency by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 09, 2017
hannyjay:
i knw u ar praying 4 him to die but i promise u u ll b4 my president. EVIL MEN
Don't you have eyes, i said i pray for him not to die
Re: Buhari's Medical Status: Fayose Reacts, Sends Strong Message To Presidency by Nairaboi(m): 10:23pm On Feb 09, 2017
ademoladeji:

I believe you have an elderly person in your family even if you've lost your father.

Wish for others what you want others to wish for you.

Fayose, you've spoken well
Ogbeni, leave that thong jare. If my father as much as brings so much pain and suffering to the people, i will personally murder him straight up . . .

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Medical Status: Fayose Reacts, Sends Strong Message To Presidency by baronene(m): 10:37pm On Feb 09, 2017
Since Buhari is the most mentioned name in Nigeria dis year, i think Oxford dictionary should consider creating a space for him in the dictionary.
Buhari:
/boo-ha-ree/

nouns: Buhari
1. hard, hardship, difficult, harsh, tough.
e.g the economy is now in a Buhari for the masses

synonyms- onerous, sterous, arduous, grueling, painful, hellish.
Antonyms: easy, smooth, simple.

2. to make complete, worse, unbearable.
e.g "please don't come and Buharificate issues here".
"they only way to reduce applicants is to Buharify process.
synonyms- complicate, exacerbate, degenerate.
Antonyms - Buharify.

3. terrible, hectic, difficult.
Synonyms: tough,knotty, thorny.
Antonyms: fantastic, splendid, pleasant.

e.g how was your exam?
How is was your work?
How was your business
it was Buharific.
Re: Buhari's Medical Status: Fayose Reacts, Sends Strong Message To Presidency by poik(m): 10:38pm On Feb 09, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
- Governor Ayodele Fayose wishes President Muhammadu Buhari speedy recovery

- Fayose advises the presidency to ensure it gives accurate information about the health status of the president to forestall the spread of rumours

- The governor says nobody has control over health challenges

https://www.naij.com/1087499-fayose-wishes-buhari-sound-health-calls-prayers.html

[

It looks like Fayose is more concerned with propaganda around Buhari than governing his state. How far the teachers in his state? Has he paid them? i know Buhari get for hand, but i would rather blame most of our governors for the state of the nation. This feeding bottle style wont fly for too long. Imagine the vast resources lying untapped or poached for so long. Attacking Buhari is not our priority; deliver dividends of governance to your state first. That will speak better than dominating cyberspace.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Medical Status: Fayose Reacts, Sends Strong Message To Presidency by truthstands11: 10:40pm On Feb 09, 2017
Good one from Fayose. This speech is well structured and constructive. Fayose, pls keep it up this way. You may have the opportunity to make Nigeria great one day. Ivan see your brave heart and desire to serve the masses even with the little resources in Ekiti. Rise on, keep saying the truth. Men of good will are taking note and appreciating your openness and truth about this country.
Re: Buhari's Medical Status: Fayose Reacts, Sends Strong Message To Presidency by legendsilver(m): 10:50pm On Feb 09, 2017
Thisis2raw:
Strong words from a wise man
u call fayose a wise man? Na so wise men dey be for ur family?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Medical Status: Fayose Reacts, Sends Strong Message To Presidency by rusher14: 10:55pm On Feb 09, 2017
After the backlash he got when he attempted the 50K minimum wage talk it seems he got a wakeup call.
Re: Buhari's Medical Status: Fayose Reacts, Sends Strong Message To Presidency by Thisis2raw(m): 11:06pm On Feb 09, 2017
legendsilver:
u call fayose a wise man? Na so wise men dey be for ur family?
wat brought about the mention of my family?

Don't I have the right to call anybody I like a wise man?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Medical Status: Fayose Reacts, Sends Strong Message To Presidency by Organs(m): 11:11pm On Feb 09, 2017
e no mean, you must still go jail, nonsense and ingredients.
Re: Buhari's Medical Status: Fayose Reacts, Sends Strong Message To Presidency by schoolhelpng(m): 11:12pm On Feb 09, 2017
Fayose know buhari is dead...he just say that to avoid stories againnnn

who can compare this man with tinubu, obasanjo, and some stupid Yoruba leaders...?
Re: Buhari's Medical Status: Fayose Reacts, Sends Strong Message To Presidency by Teacher1776(m): 11:16pm On Feb 09, 2017
Alexk2:
See how sensible, reasonable and deep it sound this time; this is what we need Mr. Fayose not unguided comments.
Nigeria need more of this please.

forget it. I can still sense the sarcasm in his tone.
Re: Buhari's Medical Status: Fayose Reacts, Sends Strong Message To Presidency by MONITZ: 11:16pm On Feb 09, 2017
krasican:
But I want to urge all of us to stick together and pray for Mr. President," he said.

This ought to make u see that Fayose's style of politics and criticism re not bitter but rather the constructive type.
Re: Buhari's Medical Status: Fayose Reacts, Sends Strong Message To Presidency by Ceema1(f): 11:16pm On Feb 09, 2017
Danzakidakura:
This man should even die let everybody rest.
lailai Arne Arne ne. go and kill him now. Arne kawai.
Re: Buhari's Medical Status: Fayose Reacts, Sends Strong Message To Presidency by kaykay1980: 11:22pm On Feb 09, 2017
Nairaboi:

Ogbeni, leave that thong jare. If my father as much as brings so much pain and suffering to the people, i will personally murder him straight up . . .
#

All that are doubting and praying that PMB is dead, whenever he walks into this country , the best you can do for yourselves is to go into you room, take a mirror, look at your face , then walk out and face your daughter and son,( if you got one) and tell them, how you had prayed for the death of a man , who is like you , a father to other kids like them.As for me and my family we pray for PMB everyday for God's healing.
Re: Buhari's Medical Status: Fayose Reacts, Sends Strong Message To Presidency by allaboutobed(m): 11:25pm On Feb 09, 2017
krasican:

I shock too o. my respect for dis guy don increase.
Re: Buhari's Medical Status: Fayose Reacts, Sends Strong Message To Presidency by gregyboy(m): 11:25pm On Feb 09, 2017
He should be there and die of sickness imagine in a country were we have d best pastors in d world and d president is sick it clearly shows that he should convert and go for prayers if not is pride would kill him
Re: Buhari's Medical Status: Fayose Reacts, Sends Strong Message To Presidency by clickwtB(m): 11:29pm On Feb 09, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
- Governor Ayodele Fayose wishes President Muhammadu Buhari speedy recovery

- Fayose advises the presidency to ensure it gives accurate information about the health status of the president to forestall the spread of rumours

- The governor says nobody has control over health challenges

https://www.naij.com/1087499-fayose-wishes-buhari-sound-health-calls-prayers.html

[
Lere is still mourning whos next Fayooshe!Keep playing with the ALLMIGHTY ONE will,mock his creation and you will cry!!!!2018 is so near continue !!!!Fake religious bigot the whole ekiti state top echelon not one muslim!!!!yet you dare accuse others of Nepotism!!!!!
Re: Buhari's Medical Status: Fayose Reacts, Sends Strong Message To Presidency by Heffalump(m): 11:31pm On Feb 09, 2017
krasican:

grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Medical Status: Fayose Reacts, Sends Strong Message To Presidency by Stunner16(m): 11:32pm On Feb 09, 2017
Qmerit:
I was even surprise u ve not released statement over this issue since. You look calm and spoken well as a gov what's happening? hope all is well.
Rotf... Niqquer you just made my night!
Re: Buhari's Medical Status: Fayose Reacts, Sends Strong Message To Presidency by tundejoseph4(m): 11:33pm On Feb 09, 2017
U Bleep up mr fayose e be lyk say u don dey compromise.pray 4 who, he should just step down and take care of himself. Na him wan kill himself because of power. Ojukokoro.
Re: Buhari's Medical Status: Fayose Reacts, Sends Strong Message To Presidency by Dayshow: 11:42pm On Feb 09, 2017
Fayose!
Fayose!!...
My brother i know you, mak e no b like say you no talk 1 good tin about the President before him die abi.
Re: Buhari's Medical Status: Fayose Reacts, Sends Strong Message To Presidency by solaere(m): 12:29am On Feb 10, 2017
Pity in d air,as much as i dnt wnt him back i also wnt a gud governance d question now is if ? He comes back can he deliver of curse NO cuz over d last one year he has failed so beta for me if he rest on for d betamnt of nigeria...
Re: Buhari's Medical Status: Fayose Reacts, Sends Strong Message To Presidency by solaere(m): 12:38am On Feb 10, 2017
Alexk2:
See how sensible, reasonable and deep it sound this time; this is what we need Mr. Fayose not unguided comments.
Nigeria need more of this please.
G na life we dey talk o no b governance now if he (buahri) wish to live let him make nija bearable or leave government for us last last make him ma die jeje !!!
Re: Buhari's Medical Status: Fayose Reacts, Sends Strong Message To Presidency by UdyOgwoUde(m): 12:50am On Feb 10, 2017
krasican:

Calm down. He's using his brain. He knows when to fire FG

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Moment Obasanjo Arrived And Spoke At The PDP Rally In Ogun (VIDEO/PHOTOS) / Nanpon Sambo: IGP, Abba Kyari In Trouble Over Suspect Who Died In Police Custody / Nnamdi Azikiwe Pointing To The Site Of University Of Nigeria Nsukka In 1950s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.