Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,393 members, 7,846,640 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Buhari’s Medical Status: Fayose Reacts, Sends Strong Message To Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Medical Status: Fayose Reacts, Sends Strong Message To Presidency (410 Views)

Fayose Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otobo's Sex Scandal / Buhari's Medical Status: Fayose Reacts, Sends Strong Message To Presidency / Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Buhari’s Medical Status: Fayose Reacts, Sends Strong Message To Presidency by Kemperor: 8:47pm On Feb 09, 2017
- Governor Ayodele Fayose wishes President Muhammadu Buhari speedy recovery

- Fayose advises the presidency to ensure it gives accurate information about the health status of the president to forestall the spread of rumours

- The governor says nobody has control over health challenges

Governor Fayose has urged Nigerians to pray for President Buhari’s quick recovery.

Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti state has called on Nigerians to jointly pray to God for President Muhammadu Buhari’s speedy recovery so that he can return on time and resume work.

Fayose made the call on Thursday, February 9, at the government house in Ekiti state when the general overseer of Champions Glory Assembly Church, Pastor Joshua Lasisi, paid him a visit, Vanguard reports.

The governor who wished the president sound health, however, advised the presidency to ensure that it gives accurate information about the health status of the president so as to forestall a situation whereby people would continue to spread rumour.

He said: “But the best thing we should all realize is that the Presidency owes Nigerians accurate information about the situation of things.

"Otherwise people would continue to spread one rumour or the other. Nigerians demanding for truthful and accurate information about the President’s health from the Presidency are right because the moment you assume such a position, your life has become public. So, we should let Nigerians have the accurate information about the whereabouts of Mr. President."

He asked Nigerians to pray for the president, noting that nobody has control over health challenges.

"I cannot say I cannot be sick when I’m sick because I am a public figure. I represent the interests of many people. They must know where I am, what is wrong and what am doing it is the right of every Nigerians. But I want to urge all of us to stick together and pray for Mr. President," he said.

In related news, emerging reports suggest that, if all things go as planned, then President Muhammadu Buhari would return to Nigeria from his vacation to the United Kingdom this Saturday, February 11.

According to Leadership, a source disclosed on Wednesday, February 8, that except there would be any last minute change, all is set for President Buhari’s return.

The source, a senior official in the presidency, who spoke in confidence with newsmen, simply said: “Barring any last minute change, we are expecting the president back this weekend, probably on Saturday.”

https://www.naij.com/1087499-fayose-wishes-buhari-sound-health-calls-prayers.html
Re: Buhari’s Medical Status: Fayose Reacts, Sends Strong Message To Presidency by Kundagarten: 8:50pm On Feb 09, 2017
Osokomale always saying the right thing, I love this man.
Re: Buhari’s Medical Status: Fayose Reacts, Sends Strong Message To Presidency by Mynd44: 8:53pm On Feb 09, 2017

(1)

A Measure Of Worst Nigeria Labour Law / Ojukwu Would Have Joined Apc – Guber Candidate, Okeke / Ambode Targets 3000MW 24HR Power Generation For Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.