Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,381 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Divine House Of Makeup Presents Masterclass NG In Lagos On Friday 17th Of Februa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Divine House Of Makeup Presents Masterclass NG In Lagos On Friday 17th Of Februa (580 Views)

Yul Edochie: Nonso Diobi Sheltered And Fed Me In Lagos On My Way To Stardom / Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding Holds In Lagos On Nov. 19th / Iyabo Ojo To Launch Restaurant, Abula Spot Lounge & Bar In Lekki Lagos On Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Divine House Of Makeup Presents Masterclass NG In Lagos On Friday 17th Of Februa by johnsonsatino: 8:50pm On Feb 09, 2017
DHM mixes glamour, a touch of elegance with boldness to create a divine flawless finish. Divine House of Makeup by Isang is one of the best makeup artists in London and entrepreneurs to hit the UK and who knows, perhaps globally! In three words the brand can be explained: Elegance, Glamour, Divine.

“You’re beautiful…beautiful beyond words”

Join Divine House of Makeup on the 17th of February 2017...

MS ISANG OBOT
FOUNDER AND MAKE UP ARTIST – Divine House of Make-up
London Make-Up Studio (LMS) Certified
Kind regards

Ms Isang ObotT: + 44 (0) 7432467356
E: divinehouseofmakeup@gmail.com
W: www.divinehouseofmakeup.com

Twitter @divinehouseofmakeup

Instagram: @divinehm

Facebook: DHM Divine House of Makeup

"There is freedom in art and therefore make-up artistry provides a platform for creativity" - Isang, Founder DHM(2014)

Register here; http://www.blacksatino.com/2017/02/divine-house-of-makeup-presents.html

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Reveals What Made Her Return To Nigeria To Sing / Mr 2kay Opens Up About His Relationship With #bbnaija’s Gifty – See What He Said / I Have No Woman In My Life But Music – Olamide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.