Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,904 members, 7,817,679 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Meets With Osinbajo (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Meets With Osinbajo (Photos) (27435 Views)

President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) / Amaechi Vs Wike: Caption These Photos With Osinbajo / Boy Shakes Hands With Osinbajo In Benin After Penetrating Into Crowd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Meets With Osinbajo (Photos) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 09, 2017
Everytime i give a Bleep, it back 🔙 fires, so you see why i don't give a Bleep

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Meets With Osinbajo (Photos) by ImadeUReadThis: 10:16pm On Feb 09, 2017
Afonjas only!

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Meets With Osinbajo (Photos) by 9jaloadedfile(m): 10:16pm On Feb 09, 2017
good

Re: Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Meets With Osinbajo (Photos) by Odingo1: 10:18pm On Feb 09, 2017
Yoruba na wetin una dey like,occupy
Re: Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Meets With Osinbajo (Photos) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 09, 2017
Naija, if you no popular, you no fit enjoy certain privileges
Re: Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Meets With Osinbajo (Photos) by messenger4891: 10:21pm On Feb 09, 2017
I have said it countless time in all the topic concerning president Buhari's state of health ,life or death.The truth will surely surface one day. shekina!!!
Re: Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Meets With Osinbajo (Photos) by lastpage: 10:26pm On Feb 09, 2017
rem44:
Akiolu, the Oba of Lagos meets with the Acting President, Prof Yemi Osinbajo. With them are the Special Adviser to the President on Media, Mr Femi Adesina and Special Assistant to the Vice President on Media, Mr Laolu Akande.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/oba-of-lagos-akiolu-meets-with.html

Why is the Eze Ndigbo of Lagos not invited to the meeting?

Is Lagos no longer "No-Man's land"?

"Ordinary Commissioner", see what you are doing because you are now Acting President"? angry angry

All these Afonja people sef, you just keep marginalising our Brave, Chest-beating, Gra-Gra tribe from Israel!

****Where is my telefone, "Dilector" must hear this****** grin grin grin

Ring-Ring-Ring.. Nokia 3310 calling "the Dilector" Kanu
Answer:
Wrong Number, This is Kudje Prison, the only "Dilector" we have here is undergoing "brain-formatting" so he can sing the National Anthem (Nigeria we hail thee, our old and native land....) properly! shocked shocked shocked

Lastpage!

4 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Meets With Osinbajo (Photos) by delivryboy: 10:27pm On Feb 09, 2017
passyhansome:
Osinbanjo no prostrate to greet am, meanwhile, why didnt he visit when Bubu was around....... Wasn't he the same person that threatened Igbo against Voting for Jonathan. No comment

He's laughing at the Igbos now, he be like "the lagoon just got deeper Igbos lagoona".

4 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Meets With Osinbajo (Photos) by proprince(m): 10:28pm On Feb 09, 2017
Northernans will not like dis

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Meets With Osinbajo (Photos) by Adebola314: 10:32pm On Feb 09, 2017
Wetin dem dey discus?

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Meets With Osinbajo (Photos) by amdoyin82(m): 10:34pm On Feb 09, 2017
donolatunji:
I Like That Vp O
Cus 74% Of His Outfit For Pinshures Are Always Formal.
because he his highly learned.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Meets With Osinbajo (Photos) by jinxet2000: 10:35pm On Feb 09, 2017
The North will not like this but it is happening.
Power Belongs to God

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Meets With Osinbajo (Photos) by ettybaba(m): 10:36pm On Feb 09, 2017
passyhansome:
Osinbanjo no prostrate to greet am, meanwhile, why didnt he visit when Bubu was around....... Wasn't he the same person that threatened Igbo against Voting for Jonathan. No comment
You're insane.
I have gained a lot being on NL and you too could gain something by taking this post serious and seeing a psychiatric doc.

3 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Meets With Osinbajo (Photos) by passyhansome(m): 10:38pm On Feb 09, 2017
ettybaba:

You're insane.
I have gained a lot being on NL and you too could gain something by taking this post serious and seeing a psychiatric doc.

Je gwa npa gi na isi adi ya nma
Re: Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Meets With Osinbajo (Photos) by toshmann(m): 10:39pm On Feb 09, 2017
proprince:
Northernans will not like dis

grin grin grin

Meanwhile, has anyone noticed that since Buhari became sick and left the country, the fulani herdsmen have gone awol gradually?
Re: Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Meets With Osinbajo (Photos) by nnokwa042(m): 10:41pm On Feb 09, 2017
lastpage:

Why is the Eze Ndigbo of Lagos not invited to the meeting?

Is Lagos no longer "No-Man's land"?

"Ordinary Commissioner", see what you are doing because you are now Acting President"? angry angry

All these Afonja people sef, you just keep marginalising our Brave, Chest-beating, Gra-Gra tribe from Israel!

****Where is my telefone, "Dilector" must hear this****** grin grin grin

Ring-Ring-Ring.. Nokia 3310 calling "the Dilector" Kanu
Answer:
Wrong Number, This is Kudje Prison, the only "Dilector" we have here is undergoing "brain-formatting" so he can sing the National Anthem (Nigeria we hail thee, our old and native land....) properly! shocked shocked shocked

Lastpage!
let me just say we re on this forum to catch fun, but if this word's re from afonja people don't laff at others ,hup for up, heat for eat, canpion for champion , cair for chair , osodi for oshodi ,kwarucption for corruption
Re: Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Meets With Osinbajo (Photos) by OlujobaSamuel: 10:41pm On Feb 09, 2017
passyhansome:
it wasnt gej, it was jimi agbaje, he was not too okay with pmb due to obj support for pmb.
the threat was after presidential election.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Meets With Osinbajo (Photos) by lastpage: 10:43pm On Feb 09, 2017
donolatunji:
I Like That Vp O
Cus 74% Of His Outfit For Pinshures Are Always Formal.

Just to remind us, the Acting/Vice President is a LAW PROFESSOR.... as in Very Senior Lecturer "of Lawyers"!

In terms of 'cerebral capacity', this guy is way beyond most people in governance
. undecided undecided

BTW: God has brought to shame, all those Corrupt fpeofple, Yiibos, IPAD "Yoots", SaTANist and Enemy of Progress who were hoping our dear President would die in the hospital.

Sai Baaaba is hale and herty and would be returning to Nigeria is a few days time.

Even jagaban himself when to see with his "Oju'yobo eyes"today-today ! grin grin

Naa God win Ooooo.....Na God win!
tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Meets With Osinbajo (Photos) by lastpage: 10:46pm On Feb 09, 2017
passyhansome:

Je gwa npa gi na isi adi ya nma

U see,....I nor tell you? shocked shocked shocked

Fulani herdsmen now use internet-connected IPADs! grin grin grin

Lastpage!
Re: Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Meets With Osinbajo (Photos) by lastpage: 10:50pm On Feb 09, 2017
nnokwa042:
let me just say we re on this forum to catch fun, but if this word's re from afonja people don't laff at others ,hup for up, heat for eat, canpion for champion , cair for chair , osodi for oshodi ,kwarucption for corruption

Nna, na treu you talk!

Add Ohyeel for Oil, Yiibo for Igbo, Amnuminion for Aluminium .... grin grin grin

Abeg, catch your fun joor! Dont let the Afonja, IPAD Yoots and Fulani Herdsmen to disturb you
. undecided

Lastpage!
Re: Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Meets With Osinbajo (Photos) by AreaFada2: 10:54pm On Feb 09, 2017
Hmmm......

These people really know something we don't know. No doubt anymore.
Re: Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Meets With Osinbajo (Photos) by inourcare: 10:58pm On Feb 09, 2017
Nice MeetUp
Re: Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Meets With Osinbajo (Photos) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 09, 2017
passyhansome:
I feel ur pain. That was just to remind ur ppl who always say Lagos belongs to d Igbos. Lagoon dey near

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Meets With Osinbajo (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 11:06pm On Feb 09, 2017
Yorubas have tooked over. Hater gonna hate this.

Re: Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Meets With Osinbajo (Photos) by Organs(m): 11:13pm On Feb 09, 2017
Naija we hail thee, this Oba is corrupt and stole the police blind when he was in the police. Now he is an oba leading people.... na wah.
Re: Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Meets With Osinbajo (Photos) by chibuzorAbia: 11:18pm On Feb 09, 2017
God forbid Yeasterners in this position.
Re: Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Meets With Osinbajo (Photos) by Odingo1: 11:44pm On Feb 09, 2017
chibuzorAbia:
God forbid Yeasterners in this position.
After now you Afonjas will say you voted GEJ out because of his incompetence but in real is out of tribalism so that a Yoruba man will become VP.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Meets With Osinbajo (Photos) by Duru009(m): 12:18am On Feb 10, 2017
Yorubas has taken over oooooooo.....

#Osho!! !!!!!"
Re: Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Meets With Osinbajo (Photos) by Duru009(m): 12:21am On Feb 10, 2017
Osinbajo should watch his back cos northerners are coming for you.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Meets With Osinbajo (Photos) by TMANO: 12:48am On Feb 10, 2017
Listen to me "Don't give in, it is your turn. if u dare resign, lagoon is ur case"
OSIBANDE - "Baba it hav not reach like that ni" hahahah....
Re: Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Meets With Osinbajo (Photos) by Empiree: 3:52am On Feb 10, 2017
pauljumbo:
what is going on
coup d'état grin
Re: Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Meets With Osinbajo (Photos) by ceejay80s(m): 4:37am On Feb 10, 2017
Is it not this same stupid oba thst made foolish statements to igbos ? He is looking for favours

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abdulsalami Abubakar, Ajimobi And Wife At George Weah's Inauguration In Liberia / PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari / Imo APC Members Protest On The Streets Against Imposition Of Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.