Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,957 members, 7,828,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Picture Of The Crippled Man That Was Beaten By Soldiers In Onitsha (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of The Crippled Man That Was Beaten By Soldiers In Onitsha (photo) (2955 Views)

Crippled Man Leads Free Zakzaky Protest In Abuja(photos) / Governor Umahi Gives N500K To Crippled Man Brutalized By Soldiers. Photo / Crippled Man On A Wheelchair Protesting Against Buhari Led Government (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of The Crippled Man That Was Beaten By Soldiers In Onitsha (photo) by cheaphost: 9:09pm On Feb 09, 2017
Here is the first picture of the crippled man that was beaten by soldiers in Onitsha recently. He was tracked down by a volunteer of the IAMKOKUN foundation. The foundation promises to meet him and do necessary things to help support him.

Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/picture-crippled-man-beaten-soldiers-onitsha/

cc: mynd44, lalasticlala

Re: Picture Of The Crippled Man That Was Beaten By Soldiers In Onitsha (photo) by 989900: 9:12pm On Feb 09, 2017
Good one.
Re: Picture Of The Crippled Man That Was Beaten By Soldiers In Onitsha (photo) by EternalTruths: 9:12pm On Feb 09, 2017
Those guys should be demoted by 3 ranks

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Crippled Man That Was Beaten By Soldiers In Onitsha (photo) by cheaphost: 9:13pm On Feb 09, 2017
EternalTruths:
Demoted or sacked outrightly?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The Crippled Man That Was Beaten By Soldiers In Onitsha (photo) by seunlayi(m): 9:14pm On Feb 09, 2017
Money don land

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Crippled Man That Was Beaten By Soldiers In Onitsha (photo) by Kundagarten: 9:16pm On Feb 09, 2017
Thank God he's safe, it was disheartening watching this man being beaten, a man who can't fight back.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Crippled Man That Was Beaten By Soldiers In Onitsha (photo) by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 9:18pm On Feb 09, 2017
Buhari created those beasts

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Crippled Man That Was Beaten By Soldiers In Onitsha (photo) by ipobarecriminals: 9:19pm On Feb 09, 2017
sad sad sad shocked why him too dey wear Military camouflage?
Re: Picture Of The Crippled Man That Was Beaten By Soldiers In Onitsha (photo) by ImadeUReadThis: 9:20pm On Feb 09, 2017
cheaphost:

Demoted or sacked outrightly?

Sacked? Or you mean jailed?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Crippled Man That Was Beaten By Soldiers In Onitsha (photo) by cheaphost: 9:21pm On Feb 09, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:

All join.
Re: Picture Of The Crippled Man That Was Beaten By Soldiers In Onitsha (photo) by hammerF: 9:23pm On Feb 09, 2017
Ngozi123 come and see for were Nigeria Army dey get power. Zoo Army!

A man dat did not steal Ooo! He feed and cloth himself and wen sick pays his own medical bill.

How many of those Officers can foot his medical bill?

None of those Office can help with medical bill for serious illness but see the contempt with which they beat the physically challenged man.

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Crippled Man That Was Beaten By Soldiers In Onitsha (photo) by Yyeske(m): 9:27pm On Feb 09, 2017
EternalTruths:
Demoted did you say? They should be given double treatment they meted on the guy and dismissed

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Crippled Man That Was Beaten By Soldiers In Onitsha (photo) by kYjelly2: 9:29pm On Feb 09, 2017
I'm sooo thinking of becoming a vigilante

I would have loved to kick those soldiers asses (without killing them of course)...

... but before u say "nwe"... shots fired sad

this love for living, i just don't understand it, if not, I would have contracted a local tailor here to make my suit as i already have some ideas in mind, but then, can i even trust the tailor undecided

corrupt officials running because Gbosa is coming, yes that is my vigilante name "Gbosa"

any soldier fvck up, Gbosa!

any police illegal check point, Gbosa!

politicians stealing... angry

Gobsa...
Gobsa...
Gobsa...
Gobsa...

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Crippled Man That Was Beaten By Soldiers In Onitsha (photo) by luvinhubby(m): 9:32pm On Feb 09, 2017
The guy sef looks like a hard man on his own part.
Re: Picture Of The Crippled Man That Was Beaten By Soldiers In Onitsha (photo) by decatalyst(m): 9:35pm On Feb 09, 2017
luvinhubby:
The guy sef looks like a hard man on his own part.

He still wear 'their' camouflage ooo grin grin

Was he really beaten well? grin grin grin

I tot he should be running for any green cloth grin
Re: Picture Of The Crippled Man That Was Beaten By Soldiers In Onitsha (photo) by hammerF: 9:36pm On Feb 09, 2017
decatalyst:

When the white man tells u Igbo have indomitable spirit, u think after 400 years slavery, he never see anything.

They beat his body but not his mind.

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Crippled Man That Was Beaten By Soldiers In Onitsha (photo) by EternalTruths: 9:37pm On Feb 09, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad sad sad shocked why him too dey wear Military camouflage?

Guess the tribe of this poster

You need to be slapped

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Crippled Man That Was Beaten By Soldiers In Onitsha (photo) by EternalTruths: 9:38pm On Feb 09, 2017
decatalyst:

Afonja and nonsense talk are like bread and butter

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Crippled Man That Was Beaten By Soldiers In Onitsha (photo) by decatalyst(m): 9:39pm On Feb 09, 2017
hammerF:

When the white man tells u Igbo have indomitable spirit, u think after 400 years slavery, he never see anything.

They beat his body but not his mind.

Bros, me just dey joke jare
Re: Picture Of The Crippled Man That Was Beaten By Soldiers In Onitsha (photo) by decatalyst(m): 9:40pm On Feb 09, 2017
EternalTruths:

Afonja and nonsense talk are like bread and butter

Mumu, carry the matter for head enter market ooo.

Tribal bigot! tongue tongue
Re: Picture Of The Crippled Man That Was Beaten By Soldiers In Onitsha (photo) by hammerF: 9:45pm On Feb 09, 2017
decatalyst:

Bros, me just dey joke jare

Bros igbos have an indomitable spirit.

Kill dem in Kano and dey return.

They protest send Army kill dem and dey return.

He wears a camouflage, beat him and tomorrow he will return.

The white in 400 years never see anything before he made that statement about igbos having indomitable spirit.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Crippled Man That Was Beaten By Soldiers In Onitsha (photo) by ufuosman(m): 9:50pm On Feb 09, 2017
Some army men self, with e condition, make dem go beat wizkid, Davido, fayose, and the rest. Dem one tell me say them no dey see dem. Thank God for the guy life.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Crippled Man That Was Beaten By Soldiers In Onitsha (photo) by PDJT: 9:50pm On Feb 09, 2017
May Chukwu Okike continue to bless him.
I wish I can meet him in order to chip in.
Re: Picture Of The Crippled Man That Was Beaten By Soldiers In Onitsha (photo) by mankan2k7(m): 9:55pm On Feb 09, 2017
How I wish those military animals can be killed by firing squad
Re: Picture Of The Crippled Man That Was Beaten By Soldiers In Onitsha (photo) by ionsman: 10:05pm On Feb 09, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:

Jailed? Or you meant killed?

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Crippled Man That Was Beaten By Soldiers In Onitsha (photo) by josephine123: 10:19pm On Feb 09, 2017
wow... GOD BLESS HIM
Re: Picture Of The Crippled Man That Was Beaten By Soldiers In Onitsha (photo) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 09, 2017
I simply don't know why some of my colleagues do this ,In 2014 met a boy at shop rite wearing fatigues,I was on uniform and saw the terrifying look on his face the moment he saw me.I walked up to him said hello young man do you know it is wrong to wear military fatigues in Nigeria and made him see reasons why our laws prohibited him from doing so.
Long and short of it he had a dream to be a soldier and felt inspired wearing camouflage, I offered him counsel and to the glory of God he is a second termer at the Nigerian Defence Academy.
That is how to impart not go around brutalising citizens

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Crippled Man That Was Beaten By Soldiers In Onitsha (photo) by Kalapizim(m): 10:54pm On Feb 09, 2017
Airborne360:
I simply don't know why some of my colleagues do this ,In 2014 met a boy at shop rite wearing fatigues,I was on uniform and saw the terrifying look on his face the moment he saw me.I walked up to him said hello young man do you know it is wrong to wear military fatigues in Nigeria and made him see reasons why our laws prohibited him from doing so.
Long and short of it he had a dream to be a soldier and felt inspired wearing camouflage, I offered him counsel and to the glory of God he is a second termer at the Nigerian Defence Academy.
That is how to impart not go around brutalising citizens
great one, military personnel should be cautioned to exercise restraint same with citizens too.majority of Nigerians don't know our laws forbid camouflage for civilians.
Re: Picture Of The Crippled Man That Was Beaten By Soldiers In Onitsha (photo) by Ngozi123(f): 11:11pm On Feb 09, 2017
hammerF:
Ngozi123 come and see for were Nigeria Army dey get power. Zoo Army!

A man dat did not steal Ooo! He feed and cloth himself and wen sick pays his own medical bill.

How many of those Officers can foot his medical bill?

None of those Office can help with medical bill for serious illness but see the contempt with which they beat the physically challenged man.

Terrible, just terrible. I hope that all of this attention from the press will enable him to get help from some local charity organisations.
Re: Picture Of The Crippled Man That Was Beaten By Soldiers In Onitsha (photo) by Nobody: 6:27am On Feb 10, 2017
Kundagarten:
Thank God he's safe, it was disheartening watching this man being beaten, a man who can't fight back.
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

(1) (Reply)

As Anambra And Ebonyi Are Out Of Biafra; Enugu Is Out / Who Agreed And Signed The 1914 Amalgamation Of Nigeria? / Pics: Kogites Reacts To The Commissioning Of Shanty Bakery By The State Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.