Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,981 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

As Anambra And Ebonyi Are Out Of Biafra; Enugu Is Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As Anambra And Ebonyi Are Out Of Biafra; Enugu Is Out (2945 Views)

Anambra And Delta Reach Agreement On Onitsha Bridgehead Barricade (Pics) / As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) / Sokoto, Jigawa, Rivers, Ebonyi Are Capitals Of Poverty, Unemployment ― NBS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

As Anambra And Ebonyi Are Out Of Biafra; Enugu Is Out by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 30, 2017
Anambra;Enugu and Ebonyi make up the former old Anambra state and since the first too are out; Enugu too is out.

Enugu can not be part of a senseless struggle

Nnamdi KANU should first set Abia state Ablaze and dethrone their governor; Afterall Abia is the worst governed state in SE

And charity begins at home

old Anambra block are the wisest ;most rich;have the best arable land and heart beat of Igbo land and we are the most superior and intelligent

we can't allow a "common' Abia man of yesterday determine what happens in our domain

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As Anambra And Ebonyi Are Out Of Biafra; Enugu Is Out by Pcharles2(m): 5:53pm On Jun 30, 2017
Out To Where? To the North Or West?

5 Likes

Re: As Anambra And Ebonyi Are Out Of Biafra; Enugu Is Out by bitcoinvin(m): 5:58pm On Jun 30, 2017
Why the "No Election In Anambra" By Nnamdi Kanu will Work - Femi Cole

-Most of the people against the no vote stance and rant online about the stance are mostly not from Anambra
-IPOB have grassroot supporters of 90% of the entire vote in Anambra State
-IPOB has been busy with the grassroots, galvanizing them,gaining their trust and loyalty.
-IPOB grassroot supporters many may not even have phones and access to internet to read all the rantings online against the "No Election"
By Femi Cole (Egharevba)
As the no vote campaign starts, this is what i think
Am actually indifferent about the no vote stance of Ipob and all those who come online to rants as to people voting or not. The reality is, most of the people against the no vote stance and rant online about the stance are mostly not from Anambra and when they are from Anambra, most are not based in Anambra, and when there are based in Anambra, many may not have their voter card and when they have it, some will not vote and when they vote, they are in the minority.
IPOB's fan base are the Okada riders, keke men/women, the traders,tailors, carpenters, mechanics, market women, fruit sellers, transporters, a sizable percent of civil servants and students etc. IPOB have been very smart in winning the heart of these people. While most people who think smart of themselves spend time ranting and abusing IPOB online, IPOB has been busy with the grassroots, galvanizing them,gaining their trust and loyalty. This has been the tactics of some of the most grass-rooted politicians like fayose and aregbeshola. Their method may be different but the focal point has always been the grassroot because that is where you have the most support. Unlike the wannabe sophisticated people who always want to form educated,polished and come online to show themselves(this i mean for all tribes including the igbos). These grassroot supporters dont have that time. Many may not even have phones and access to internet to read all the rantings.
Once IPOB are able to captured the grassroots, they can and will always determine the direction of ideology, vote(if in politics) and power struggle
so based on this, if you like scream and abuse Nnamdi kanu and IPOB, it wont change anything. They are more focus than we can assume and it will be to ones peril to underestimate them. the only thing now is to dialogue with him and make him see reasons or better still, import paid voters from other states like they do in the past. Thanks

11 Likes

Re: As Anambra And Ebonyi Are Out Of Biafra; Enugu Is Out by bitcoinvin(m): 5:59pm On Jun 30, 2017
Enuguboy4nsk:
Anambra;Enugu and Ebonyi make up the former old Anambra state and since the first too are out; Enugu too is out.

Enugu can not be part of a senseless struggle

Nnamdi KANU should first set Abia state Ablaze and dethrone their governor; Afterall Abia is the worst governed state in SE

And charity begins at home

old Anambra block are the wisest ;most rich;have the best arable land and heart beat of Igbo land and we are the most superior and intelligent

we can't allow a "common' Abia man of yesterday determine what happens in our domain

-Most of the people against the no vote stance and rant online about the stance are mostly not from Anambra
-IPOB has been busy with the grassroots, galvanizing them,gaining their trust and loyalty.
-IPOB grassroot supporters many may not even have phones and access to internet to read all the rantings online against the "No Election"
By Femi Cole (Egharevba)
Am actually indifferent about the no vote stance of Ipob and all those who come online to rants as to people voting or not. The reality is, most of the people against the no vote stance and rant online about the stance are mostly not from Anambra and when they are from Anambra, most are not based in Anambra, and when there are based in Anambra, many may not have their voter card and when they have it, some will not vote and when they vote, they are in the minority.
IPOB's fan base are the Okada riders, keke men/women, the traders,tailors, carpenters, mechanics, market women, fruit sellers, transporters, a sizable percent of civil servants and students etc. IPOB have been very smart in winning the heart of these people. While most people who think smart of themselves spend time ranting and abusing IPOB online, IPOB has been busy with the grassroots, galvanizing them,gaining their trust and loyalty. This has been the tactics of some of the most grass-rooted politicians like fayose and aregbeshola. Their method may be different but the focal point has always been the grassroot because that is where you have the most support. Unlike the wannabe sophisticated people who always want to form educated,polished and come online to show themselves(this i mean for all tribes including the igbos). These grassroot supporters dont have that time. Many may not even have phones and access to internet to read all the rantings.
Once IPOB are able to captured the grassroots, they can and will always determine the direction of ideology, vote(if in politics) and power struggle
so based on this, if you like scream and abuse Nnamdi kanu and IPOB, it wont change anything. They are more focus than we can assume and it will be to ones peril to underestimate them. the only thing now is to dialogue with him and make him see reasons or better still, import paid voters from other states like they do in the past. Thanks

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As Anambra And Ebonyi Are Out Of Biafra; Enugu Is Out by raker300: 6:01pm On Jun 30, 2017
This man.

Where has online propaganda helped in nigeria?

Lol....keep deceiving yourself on nairaland.

There're only 1.8 mill pple on nairaland(80% of wch are fake accounts)...nigerian population is 180mill and counting and you're here making noise

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: As Anambra And Ebonyi Are Out Of Biafra; Enugu Is Out by bitcoinvin(m): 6:02pm On Jun 30, 2017
Op pls remeber to visit all the news paper,radio stations and all Tv stations and spwe thrash.
Key politics is what kanu has.
Who and who will vote in the upcoming election?..Bill gate or dangote..loll..i pity your hatred life..Kanu is winning and is OuR hero.
Pls dont forget to open all thread in Nairaland,pay for advert and also visit linda ikeji to post your thrash,One thing is for sure:Kanu is winning.
May 30th was small,waite for november!!!

9 Likes

Re: As Anambra And Ebonyi Are Out Of Biafra; Enugu Is Out by NwaNimo1(m): 6:03pm On Jun 30, 2017
Things fall apart ....
Re: As Anambra And Ebonyi Are Out Of Biafra; Enugu Is Out by mekaboy(m): 6:03pm On Jun 30, 2017
Seconded. Let him set Abia Ablaze.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: As Anambra And Ebonyi Are Out Of Biafra; Enugu Is Out by bitcoinvin(m): 6:03pm On Jun 30, 2017
NwaNimo1:
Things fall apart ....

By Femi Cole (Egharevba)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: As Anambra And Ebonyi Are Out Of Biafra; Enugu Is Out by bitcoinvin(m): 6:05pm On Jun 30, 2017
The only thing for obiano is to Rig elcetion,buy voters or import Hausa alamjri to come and vote..It will be clear to the whole world that day as the voting centers will be Empty.
ipob is in every nook and cranny even where churches can not Reach.

7 Likes

Re: As Anambra And Ebonyi Are Out Of Biafra; Enugu Is Out by Flatties: 6:06pm On Jun 30, 2017
[quote author=bitcoinvin post=57994497]Op pls remeber to visit all the news paper,radio stations and all Tv stations and spwe thrash.
Key politics is what kanu has.
Who and who will vote in the upcoming election?..Bill gate or dangote..loll..i pity your hatred life..Kanu is winning and is OuR hero.
Pls dont forget to open all thread in Nairaland,pay for advert and also visit linda ikeji to post your thrash,One thing is for sure:Kanu is winning.
May 30th was small,waite for november!!![/quote

Typical cownu liepods slave worshipper. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: As Anambra And Ebonyi Are Out Of Biafra; Enugu Is Out by bitcoinvin(m): 6:07pm On Jun 30, 2017
[quote author=Igbos post=57994630][/quote]

afonja,abiku and a slave ewedu eater...poo!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: As Anambra And Ebonyi Are Out Of Biafra; Enugu Is Out by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 30, 2017
at time like this, I'm so ashamed to be igbo..... no unity, even on a yrouba's man forum. You people are so pathetic and have cause me a lot of disgrace

tufiakwa angry sad

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: As Anambra And Ebonyi Are Out Of Biafra; Enugu Is Out by mekaboy(m): 6:08pm On Jun 30, 2017
bitcoinvin:
The only thing for obiano is to Rig elcetion,buy voters or import Hausa alamjri to come and vote..It will be clear to the whole world that day as the voting centers will be Empty.
ipob is in every nook and cranny even where churches can not Reach.

Win win for Obiano. You think the world cares about Kanu and his Biafra?

Where was the world when he was in.prison?

4 Likes

Re: As Anambra And Ebonyi Are Out Of Biafra; Enugu Is Out by waledeji(m): 6:09pm On Jun 30, 2017
bitcoinvin:

By Femi Cole (Egharevba)
Hypocrite you are pasting an article written by a Yoruba man upandan because it suits what you like to hear, you eediot won't hesitate to call him Afonja next time he writes what you don't like to hear. Shior undecided undecided

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As Anambra And Ebonyi Are Out Of Biafra; Enugu Is Out by Flatties: 6:10pm On Jun 30, 2017
bitcoinvin:

afonja,abiku and a slave ewedu eater...poo!!!

Have you worshipped and licked cownu's as$ today

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As Anambra And Ebonyi Are Out Of Biafra; Enugu Is Out by bantudra: 6:10pm On Jun 30, 2017
Pcharles2:
Out To Where? To the North Or West?

no,to cameroon...
Re: As Anambra And Ebonyi Are Out Of Biafra; Enugu Is Out by bitcoinvin(m): 6:12pm On Jun 30, 2017
Igbos:

Have you worshipped and licked cownu's as$ today

as soon as buhari dies,i will do so.
Pls what type of rat poison did Awolowo took,let me give to buhari so that i will lick kanu ass.

1 Like

Re: As Anambra And Ebonyi Are Out Of Biafra; Enugu Is Out by bitcoinvin(m): 6:13pm On Jun 30, 2017
waledeji:

Hypocrite you are pasting an article written by a Yoruba man upandan because it suits what you like to hear, you eediot won't hesitate to call him Afonja next time he writes what you don't like to hear. Shior undecided undecided

even a Mad Man sometimes says meaningful or truthful thing...olodo..abiku,afonja

3 Likes

Re: As Anambra And Ebonyi Are Out Of Biafra; Enugu Is Out by amjoseph19: 6:13pm On Jun 30, 2017
ruggedised:
at time like this, I'm so ashamed to be igbo..... no unity, even on a yrouba's man forum. You people are so pathetic and have cause me a lot of disgrace

tufiakwa angry sad
who told you that they are Igbos.
you and the OP should get lost.
can he go to enugu and shout that. I will give him whatever he ask of if he can go to any popular enugu park and shout this with a video evidence.

6 Likes

Re: As Anambra And Ebonyi Are Out Of Biafra; Enugu Is Out by Homeboiy: 6:14pm On Jun 30, 2017
bia nwoke talk for yourself

O dim ke iberibe nke GI ebido mee

3 Likes

Re: As Anambra And Ebonyi Are Out Of Biafra; Enugu Is Out by bitcoinvin(m): 6:15pm On Jun 30, 2017
mekaboy:

Win win for Obiano. You think the world cares about Kanu and his Biafra?

Where was the world when he was in.prison?

oh,oh oh,u don change??..Hope una say he wont come out of Prison..Buy rat Poison now its cheap oooooo

2 Likes

Re: As Anambra And Ebonyi Are Out Of Biafra; Enugu Is Out by Flatties: 6:16pm On Jun 30, 2017
bitcoinvin:

as soon as buhari dies,i will do so.
Pls what type of rat poison did Awolowo took,let me give to buhari so that i will lick kanu ass.

OSU!
Nnamdi cownus community disown ipob.

"What type of poison did Awolowo took" grin

Illiterate slave

4 Likes

Re: As Anambra And Ebonyi Are Out Of Biafra; Enugu Is Out by bitcoinvin(m): 6:17pm On Jun 30, 2017
amjoseph19:

who told you that they are Igbos.
you and the OP should get lost.
can he go to enugu and shout that. I will give him whatever he ask of if he can go to any popular enugu park and shout this with a video evidence.

we kw the type of igbo the op can be..Those ones who their mother got belle for hausa police man

3 Likes

Re: As Anambra And Ebonyi Are Out Of Biafra; Enugu Is Out by futurenix(m): 6:17pm On Jun 30, 2017
Children everywhere on social media.

This one does not even understand politics.

1 Like

Re: As Anambra And Ebonyi Are Out Of Biafra; Enugu Is Out by LUGBE: 6:18pm On Jun 30, 2017
Is a script being played out, you won't understand it till then grin
Re: As Anambra And Ebonyi Are Out Of Biafra; Enugu Is Out by bitcoinvin(m): 6:20pm On Jun 30, 2017
Igbos:

OSU!
Nnamdi cownus community disown ipob.

"What type of poison did Awolowo took" grin

Illiterate slave

yoruba gutter media..They can wake up one morning and write thrash...Has any community abolished any yourba king
Olodo..Pls buy rat posion now its cheap..my advice.hahhahahahahaha..Kanu,chaiiiiiiii,My goodness me.

1 Like

Re: As Anambra And Ebonyi Are Out Of Biafra; Enugu Is Out by Flatties: 6:23pm On Jun 30, 2017
bitcoinvin:

yoruba gutter media..They can wake up one morning and write thrash...Has any community abolished any yourba king
Olodo..Pls buy rat posion now its cheap..my advice.hahhahahahahaha..Kanu,chaiiiiiiii,My goodness me.

You're running mad already spewing incoherent gibberish grin
Have you worshipped cownu your supreme god?

2 Likes

Re: As Anambra And Ebonyi Are Out Of Biafra; Enugu Is Out by Urchman27(m): 6:42pm On Jun 30, 2017
If there online propaganda could not stop may sit at home

Who told them this will

2 Likes

Re: As Anambra And Ebonyi Are Out Of Biafra; Enugu Is Out by Eggheader101: 6:47pm On Jun 30, 2017
Kassyn Ogenyi Paul. you are in trouble already
chino come and deal with this guy the way you use to do it
Cc:ruggedized1

1 Like

Re: As Anambra And Ebonyi Are Out Of Biafra; Enugu Is Out by smilingface(m): 7:27pm On Jun 30, 2017
the may 30th sit at home order said otherwise....face reality not nairaland.

1 Like

Re: As Anambra And Ebonyi Are Out Of Biafra; Enugu Is Out by kasynlives: 7:37pm On Jun 30, 2017
Eggheader101:
Kassyn Ogenyi Paul. you are in trouble already

chino come and deal with this guy the way you use to do it

Cc:ruggedized1
mr. Don't mention my name here again.....someone else will be posting his mind while you lots keep mentioning me.
Though i have vowed not reply you guys again, i know y i just did.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Politics Of Big Brother With Six Yoruba Men And Six Igbo Women Sharing Bed / Atiku Finally Reveals 'the Truth' About His Alleged Crimes In U.S / “I Saw Revelation Of A Prominent Nigerian Who Died Before May 2019” — Ondo Past

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.