Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,159 members, 7,849,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:35 AM

Spirit Meat: The Law Of Representation (2) - 2 Corinthians 3:5-18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spirit Meat: The Law Of Representation (2) - 2 Corinthians 3:5-18 (326 Views)

20 Points From 1 Corinthians 14 About Speaking In Tongues In The Church / 2 Corinthians (as our bodies die, our Spirits are being Renewed everyday.) / Spirit Meat Devotional (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spirit Meat: The Law Of Representation (2) - 2 Corinthians 3:5-18 by Nobody: 2:14am On Feb 10, 2017
Most people are violating the principle and mystery of representation in the spirit and living in the consequences of those laws. Lots of people are struggling because of what their parents received and transferred to them. Whether you know it or not your parents had made choices over you before you became an adult.

One of the things you must investigate are the choices that have been made before you came that are binding on you so that you can make a choice again because you have authority now and you have power to make that choice. Sometimes, one of the big problems is to see someone that is a father whose own father is demanding that he should control his own journey again.

I said to one of my associate pastors (today his life is moving from glory to glory) that, “Your father didn’t do too well in his life; don’t allow him to mess up your life, he is intruding into your decisions as a father too much. He can’t help you and he will pull you down.” By the time that he was starting to build a house, his father had not built anything, and so I said put your feet down and break that flow. Today, he has two houses and he has helped his father to complete his own. Though it looked like a very tough decision then but I said "No". It's simply that people are ignorant of the law of the spirit and they are cooperating with the consequences of it, instead of enjoying its benefits.

How can your father tell you to bring your son to his house to be named? How can your father give your own son a name? You should give your son a name, it is not your father that God gave that child to, it is you. You are the steward of that child not your father, your father has done his own job. There are choices that have been made over our lives that we must make again if you really want to make it in life because the effect of those choices are not positive.

PRAYER: I shut down every evil choice directing my life on a negative course, I make another choice today in the blood of Jesus, to live in the blessing and not the curse in Jesus’ name. Amen.

Bible in a year: Exodus 30:11-31:18, Matthew 26:47-68, Psalm 32:1-11, Proverbs 8:27-32

COMING SOON: SPIRITMEAT CHANNEL

(1) (Reply)

Self Development: What Are You Using To Feed Your Soul? / Keys To A Successful Marital Life (book) / Raising Disciples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.