Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Eiye Cult Members Nabbed While Robbing Victim In Lagos. Photo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Eiye Cult Members Nabbed While Robbing Victim In Lagos. Photo (37695 Views)

Suspected Criminal Caught Robbing Victim In Broad Daylight In Bayelsa / Secret Cult Members Nabbed By OPC Members During Meeting In Lagos. Photos / Niger Delta Red Squad Members Nabbed By Security After Gun Battle In Rivers (Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eiye Cult Members Nabbed While Robbing Victim In Lagos. Photo by EmmyBlogs(f): 1:06am On Mar 30, 2019
Local security operatives have apprehended two cultists who specialize in attacking and robbing residents early in the morning in Ikorodu area of Lagos.

The suspects identified as Wasiu Okeowo, 23 years old and Rasheed Lawal, 19 years old.

They both confessed to that they are members of Eiye cult in Ijebu-Igbo.

They were arrested while attacking Abass Sodiq Olawuyo,a 24 year-old resident of Itunmoja area of Ikorodu and a student of Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education, Lagos, in the early hours of Monday, …

Recounting his ordeal in the hands of his attackers to THE IMPACT, Abass stated that:

“I woke up around 4am and left home around 4. 45am but I was attacked at the Ladega junction on my way to Ikorodu garage.

“While I was at the Ladega junction, I saw these two guys (Raheed and Wasiu) passing by and suddenly they turned back and whistled as another two guys were coming in my front. I was, however, focused on where I was going and did not pay attention to them.

“It was those coming in the front that first held me before the other two (Rasheed and Wasiu) joined them and they started speaking in a language that I did not understand and I told them that I cannot understand them.

“While they held me down and made attempt to remove my phone and money from my pockets, I held on to the pocket where I have my phone and also tried to prevent them from removing the #45,000 cash in the other pocket”.

He explained that the money was his school fees given to him by his mum the previous day.

“While I was struggling and holding my two pockets tightly, Wasiu brought out a charm and wanted to hit me with it but I grabbed his hand with one of my hands while I used the other one to secure the pocket where I had my phone.

“It was while I was trying to prevent them from hitting me with the charm that they succeeded in removing the money”.

Abass said while he was struggling with his attackers, he started shouting “thief! thief!! thief!!!” while Wasiu was also shouting “thief” as well but that he held on to him.

“The shout of “thief” later attracted Onyabo men to the scene and when they could not ascertain the real thief and the victim since both of us were shouting “thief” at each other, they attempted running over us with their vehicle and I quickly jumped away while Wasiu was crushed.

“In order to prevent him from running away after he was hit by the vehicle, I jumped on him and held him to the ground before Onyabo men arrested both of us”.

See More: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/03/eiye-cult-members-nabbed-while-robbing.html?m=1

4 Likes

Re: Eiye Cult Members Nabbed While Robbing Victim In Lagos. Photo by Nobody: 3:30am On Mar 30, 2019
The Abass is a lucky chap.
No be say I too know or say I get sense but I follow a set of rules. And those rules dey save me.

Never walk on a lonely road. Especially at night.
If its unavoidable put your legs on drive 2nd gear. As in I go dey jog with scope. Any sound I hear I don miaaaauuunn. I no fit dey explain wetin I no know.
I dey give boys gap well. If you dey one side of the road and I cross to the other side and you still follow me,na japa season two be that. Before you know I don go.
If I'm caught eventually just beg. And release everything. Yes call me a coward but the only war heroes we read about are dead ones. I no fit dey fight karate. Collect and go. Because person wey get mind come rob you ready to wound you.

These ones though chose the wrong profession. Them suppose to dey sell pito or lacasera.

132 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Eiye Cult Members Nabbed While Robbing Victim In Lagos. Photo by JBoss25(m): 7:18am On Mar 30, 2019
shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eiye Cult Members Nabbed While Robbing Victim In Lagos. Photo by osemoses1234(m): 8:09am On Mar 30, 2019
All this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eiye Cult Members Nabbed While Robbing Victim In Lagos. Photo by Godmother(f): 8:11am On Mar 30, 2019
These days, its very young kids that join cult. Only God will save this nation.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eiye Cult Members Nabbed While Robbing Victim In Lagos. Photo by Miracle4Sure: 10:23am On Mar 30, 2019
Re: Eiye Cult Members Nabbed While Robbing Victim In Lagos. Photo by phransix2: 10:24am On Mar 30, 2019
These ones are no cultist but armed robbers...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eiye Cult Members Nabbed While Robbing Victim In Lagos. Photo by Pabloosas(m): 10:24am On Mar 30, 2019
shocked
Re: Eiye Cult Members Nabbed While Robbing Victim In Lagos. Photo by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:24am On Mar 30, 2019
Kill them

1 Like

Re: Eiye Cult Members Nabbed While Robbing Victim In Lagos. Photo by AmazingELixir: 10:24am On Mar 30, 2019
undecided
Re: Eiye Cult Members Nabbed While Robbing Victim In Lagos. Photo by AmazingELixir: 10:24am On Mar 30, 2019
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Lagos state the sanctuary of cult culture from NURTW thugs, street gangs, primary , secondary and university cult gangs and groups. Na dia work. Not leaving out the traditional and ethnic cults like badoo and the likes.

3 Likes

Re: Eiye Cult Members Nabbed While Robbing Victim In Lagos. Photo by IjebuWarrior: 10:25am On Mar 30, 2019
Skope nati... Nati Ebele... 'Bele skope nati Alapa!

These FOOLS ain't egede boys... if dem be sef, dem don break egede rule #3... abeg, treat dem fvck up sharp sharp! angry

1 Like

Re: Eiye Cult Members Nabbed While Robbing Victim In Lagos. Photo by skales67(m): 10:25am On Mar 30, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Eiye Cult Members Nabbed While Robbing Victim In Lagos. Photo by Michaelkings: 10:25am On Mar 30, 2019
Am tired of u guys tell how I can share a story on nairaland
Re: Eiye Cult Members Nabbed While Robbing Victim In Lagos. Photo by Denikayan: 10:25am On Mar 30, 2019
Can't the government be auctioning people like this to we ritualist.

5 Likes

Re: Eiye Cult Members Nabbed While Robbing Victim In Lagos. Photo by BlackfireX: 10:26am On Mar 30, 2019
Yoruba and cultism ....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eiye Cult Members Nabbed While Robbing Victim In Lagos. Photo by MadeInTokyo: 10:26am On Mar 30, 2019
grin
Eiye the dirty boys and agbero cult group

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eiye Cult Members Nabbed While Robbing Victim In Lagos. Photo by Frezy53: 10:26am On Mar 30, 2019
[
Re: Eiye Cult Members Nabbed While Robbing Victim In Lagos. Photo by FactBoyz: 10:27am On Mar 30, 2019
good
Re: Eiye Cult Members Nabbed While Robbing Victim In Lagos. Photo by anonymuz(m): 10:28am On Mar 30, 2019
Godmother:
These days, its very young kids that join cult. Only God will save this nation.
because there is no moral in the society. Parents dont care what their children do,as far as he or she is bringing money home. So kids these days see this social norms as nothing.

4 Likes

Re: Eiye Cult Members Nabbed While Robbing Victim In Lagos. Photo by Bennethanderson(m): 10:28am On Mar 30, 2019
Afonja

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eiye Cult Members Nabbed While Robbing Victim In Lagos. Photo by RemiTinubu(f): 10:31am On Mar 30, 2019
roast them already grin
Re: Eiye Cult Members Nabbed While Robbing Victim In Lagos. Photo by Kingsleydr(m): 10:32am On Mar 30, 2019
Re: Eiye Cult Members Nabbed While Robbing Victim In Lagos. Photo by Amuluonyenaego: 10:34am On Mar 30, 2019
so they enter that cultism with the intention of being an armed rubbers
Re: Eiye Cult Members Nabbed While Robbing Victim In Lagos. Photo by XaintJoel20: 10:35am On Mar 30, 2019
Imagine a 19 year old kid being a cultist and taking to armed robbery to earn a living?
At 19, I was still helping my mom with her business and doing domestic chores like a lady.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eiye Cult Members Nabbed While Robbing Victim In Lagos. Photo by Frankbaro(m): 10:36am On Mar 30, 2019
Yoruba demons
Re: Eiye Cult Members Nabbed While Robbing Victim In Lagos. Photo by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 30, 2019
Idiot!!!!!!!
Re: Eiye Cult Members Nabbed While Robbing Victim In Lagos. Photo by Buffalo2(m): 10:48am On Mar 30, 2019
Get pepper spray and be confident with it. It can come in handy

1 Like

Re: Eiye Cult Members Nabbed While Robbing Victim In Lagos. Photo by freemanbubble: 10:50am On Mar 30, 2019
Eiye and robbery
Stupid birds

That is why dodorima boys keep on clipping their wings

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Are Under Pressure To Free Evans – Police / EFCC Seized Benz, Lexus During Early-Morning Raid At A Hotel In Edo State / Corpse Of Edward Soje, Kogi Civil Servant Who Committed Suicide By Hanging (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.