Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,537 members, 7,840,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Press Statement By CAN On President Buhari's Health - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Press Statement By CAN On President Buhari's Health (21888 Views)

Buhari's Health: Joshua Iginla's Prophetic Message (Throwback Video) / TB Joshua Speaks On Buhari's Health, Naira To Hit 650/US1$ / Joshua Iginla's 2017 Prophecy About Buhari's Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Press Statement By CAN On President Buhari's Health by emmasege: 10:10am On Feb 10, 2017
How is this CAN's problem? I think CAN has outlived its purpose in Nigeria. CAN lost its rightful position in Nigeria the day Ayokunle was announced as the National President. I think it's time the body devolved into their respective blocks sef.

1 Like

Re: Press Statement By CAN On President Buhari's Health by izzy4shizzy(m): 10:10am On Feb 10, 2017
Pesin cannot rest again....buhari dis, buhari that....i haf tire abeg
Re: Press Statement By CAN On President Buhari's Health by Skybee1(m): 10:15am On Feb 10, 2017
Keneking:
Next story pls

Remember how some 'lairs' visited Aso Rock the last time and played/prayed about meeting Late Yar'Adua.

- They told us how he received anointing oil on his forehead.
- How they threw incense around aso rock.
- How they calmed nerves after the meeting....
- They sang and praised Jah, how they invited the spirits to intervene and even angel Michel arrived in spirit to conduct deliverance. Nonsense.

All of them are useless leaders shocked

Nonsense statement and useless press discharge
u dy vex o
Re: Press Statement By CAN On President Buhari's Health by Skybee1(m): 10:18am On Feb 10, 2017
Get well soon Mr President

1 Like

Re: Press Statement By CAN On President Buhari's Health by CRAPHA96(m): 10:22am On Feb 10, 2017

1 Like

Re: Press Statement By CAN On President Buhari's Health by alitanko100(m): 10:24am On Feb 10, 2017
my able and respected president, wish u safe return.....
Re: Press Statement By CAN On President Buhari's Health by guychidile: 10:38am On Feb 10, 2017
So,what next..?
Re: Press Statement By CAN On President Buhari's Health by Walelavender(m): 10:39am On Feb 10, 2017
Buhari will be fine.Some of us pray for him and other political office holders and leaders. However, the best thing for him to do is to handover the baton to his VP, to run with the vision they had when campaigning.
Inability to do this will make him run that office without vigour and desired input.
Can African leaders grow up?
Re: Press Statement By CAN On President Buhari's Health by hexy40: 10:41am On Feb 10, 2017
Plz get well soon, criticizing Osinbajo is not as fun as criticizing u, I personally miss ur speeches, plz do and come back
Re: Press Statement By CAN On President Buhari's Health by Walelavender(m): 10:42am On Feb 10, 2017
emmasege:
How is this CAN's problem? I think CAN has outlived its purpose in Nigeria. CAN lost its rightful position in Nigeria the day Ayokunle was announced as the National President. I think it's time the body devolved into their respective blocks sef.
Please can you tell us the flaws of Ayokunle?
Re: Press Statement By CAN On President Buhari's Health by UdyOgwoUde(m): 10:43am On Feb 10, 2017
My Prayer is that God should promote Osibanjo; AMEN!!!
Re: Press Statement By CAN On President Buhari's Health by marisdgreat(f): 10:44am On Feb 10, 2017
MANDILAX:
The political arm of CAN released that statement. I expect them to release a statement when the Pope falls ill.
The catholic community which the pope is the head n also the successor of apostle peter is not under CAN.
Re: Press Statement By CAN On President Buhari's Health by me69: 10:53am On Feb 10, 2017
kennygee:
I get enough prayer points, no be PMB own dey worry me.

How can you pray for someone who has refused to admit to his problems?
if you be good person yourself it shouldn't matter

1 Like

Re: Press Statement By CAN On President Buhari's Health by Pascal181: 10:57am On Feb 10, 2017
kennygee:
I get enough prayer points, no be PMB own dey worry me.

How can you pray for someone who has refused to admit to his problems?
God bless u. even lie Muhammed said he's not sick so which prayer is CAN talking about.
Re: Press Statement By CAN On President Buhari's Health by arewaboy01(m): 11:07am On Feb 10, 2017
CAN malt?
Re: Press Statement By CAN On President Buhari's Health by dragonking2: 11:10am On Feb 10, 2017
passyhansome:
CHANGE MUST BEGIN FROM THE NORTH
Funny but true. IN NIGERIA
President -North.
Senate President -North
Speaker House of Reps - North.
Chief of Staff - North.
SGF--North.
INEC Chairman - North.
Chief Justice of federation - North.
President Court of Appeal - North.
EFCC Chairman - North.
President Federal high court - North.
National Security Adviser - North.
Chief of Army Staff - North. Chief of Air Staff - North.
Controller, Customs
Service - North.
Defense Minister- North. MD Port Authority- North.
MD NDIC - North
Controller Prison Services - North.
Controller of Immigration -North.
Controller of Fire Service North.
Highest looter North.
Richest man in Africa - North.
85% of Petroleum Marketers in Nigeria - Northerners.
80% of Oil Block Owners in Nigeria - Northerners.
99% of beggars in Nigeria - Northerners
99.9% of almajiris - North. Highest rate of child marriage - North.
Boko Haram - North.
Fulani herdsmen militia Terrorising Nigerians - North.
90% of Nigeria's past presidents/Head of state -North.
Yet, the Poorest states in Nigeria and Educationally
backward areas in Nigeria are in the North. Now, ask yourself, what is the problem of the Northerners? Keep forwarding till it get to all their leaders may be they will have to re-think and stop being selfish.....
CAN YOU IMAGINE?
Re: Press Statement By CAN On President Buhari's Health by nifesi01(f): 11:18am On Feb 10, 2017
But wait o,why all this sermon...all the call made to d president was said to be well that the president is hale and hearty,it means the president is healthy...stay hale and hearty mr president...God bless Nigeria
Re: Press Statement By CAN On President Buhari's Health by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:25am On Feb 10, 2017
sweetilicious:
Yes above all, he is someone's father. His family needs him
You deserve happiness all your life.
Re: Press Statement By CAN On President Buhari's Health by eodavids(m): 12:54pm On Feb 10, 2017
May God grant you welness, Mr President
Re: Press Statement By CAN On President Buhari's Health by JideAmuGiaka: 1:45pm On Feb 10, 2017
passyhansome:
President -North.
Senate President -North
Chief of Staff - North.
SGF--North.
INEC Chairman - North.
EFCC Chairman - North.
Controller, Customs
Service - North.
MD NDIC - North
Highest looter North.
Boko Haram - North.
backward areas in Nigeria are in the North. Now, ask yourself, what is the problem of the Northerners? Keep forwarding till it get to all their leaders may be they will have to re-think and stop being selfish.....
CAN YOU IMAGINE?

NgeneUkwenu Omenka APCmyheart psalmsjob sarrki Qmerit Madridguy HungerBad ISTANDWITHBUHAR PassingShot Omenkalives and every other person that has Buhari's excreta in h/her brain, pass this info around.
Re: Press Statement By CAN On President Buhari's Health by sweetilicious(f): 3:51pm On Feb 10, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
You deserve happiness all your life.
Thank you so much.God will help me get happiness.
Re: Press Statement By CAN On President Buhari's Health by adimsmt: 4:48pm On Feb 10, 2017
kizygist:
This is a press statement released by Evangelist( Barr.) Kwamkur Samuel, Director of Legal and Public Affairs, CAN in regards to the President's health.

"The Christians Association of Nigeria (CAN) is deeply concerned about the ongoing national conversation on the absence of the President due to ill- health. We wish to call on all Nigerians to join hands in prayers for the quick and full recovery of Mr. President and his safe return to Nigeria instead of dwelling on the needless rumour mongering on the President's health.

"President Muhammadu Buhari is human, hence subject to health challenges sometimes. CAN appreciates the anxiety of Nigerians to hear Mr. President speak, but sues for understanding as we await that. It is very clear that our leader is passing through health challenges.
"We advise the Presidency to update Nigerians on how he is fairing and the full progress of his recovery.

"We call on all Christians and indeed all God-fearing Nigerians to dedicate time of prayers for our President and the nation. We owe our leaders prayers and support at all times while shunning divisive opinions that only generate strive.

"CAN also call on Nigerians to give the Vice President who is also the Acting President full support and prayers to lead well.

"We acknowledge that government is a continuum, hence, we call on Acting President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo to be bold in handling critical State matters and not to be distracted by those who do not wish Nigeria well.

"God bless Nigeria!

http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2017/02/press-statement-by-can-on-president.html

What nature of prayer do you want Nigerians to pray? Is it for ear infection , blood pressure, cancer, what really. Why pray for someone who is hale and hearty to recover from ill health just asking please.
Re: Press Statement By CAN On President Buhari's Health by akaahs(m): 5:32pm On Feb 10, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Get well soon Mr. President
who told u Mr president is sick? Abi he don call u say he dey sick? Mr president is on vacation and don force sickness on him pls.
Re: Press Statement By CAN On President Buhari's Health by jenavism44: 7:51am On Feb 11, 2017
passyhansome:
President -North.
Senate President -North
Chief of Staff - North.
SGF--North.
INEC Chairman - North.
EFCC Chairman - North.
Controller, Customs
Service - North.
MD NDIC - North
Highest looter North.
Boko Haram - North.
CAN YOU IMAGINE?
north in bible symbolize where the throne of the king is,while east is where the glory come in,if the northerners can only acknowledges the easterners(i mean the glory)nigeria will be glorious and blessed nation,if they can embrace the light and glory(Jesus) that comes from east,they will do well,the glory is all we need and not the change,yet the glory comes with changes,indeed,it a glorious change

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I Destined To Sin As God Already Knows What I Will Do Next? / Jesus Was Hung In A Tree - Not A Cross! / Father Uzo Uzochukwu Builds A House For Homeless Family In Imo State - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.