Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,001 members, 7,863,596 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:15 PM

Mends Aaron Team Website Seeks For Inputs From Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mends Aaron Team Website Seeks For Inputs From Nigerians (682 Views)

Buhari Receives His Portrait From Nigerians In Ethiopia As Gift / Lifeless Body Of Aaron Douye Audu, A PDP Agent Killed By Thugs In Bayelsa(pics / False Statement On Social Media: Senate Seeks For 2-Year-Jail Term For Offenders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mends Aaron Team Website Seeks For Inputs From Nigerians by ChapelleS: 2:38pm On Dec 05, 2009
www.theaaronteam.org

source-vanguard
Re: Mends Aaron Team Website Seeks For Inputs From Nigerians by alias64: 3:00pm On Dec 05, 2009
O-boy, are they going to get many foreign advice - both those disguised as Nigerians and not. It's  a bit like some African village, of hundreds of years ago, full of muscular men, hippy women and glinting boys and girls on the beach waving happily at strange looking ships from Europe and America. sad sad

can just envisage the locusts of Africa (arms dealers) rubbing their hands in glee. How does one script a Russian ascent, let me see, ‘don’t do dialoguing, my African brothers and friends seek only the final solutions …government they do not talk ask the chechnyans. Come we have the perfect answer it cost very little and there is big rewards'
Re: Mends Aaron Team Website Seeks For Inputs From Nigerians by Pharoh: 3:19pm On Dec 05, 2009
This is good.
Re: Mends Aaron Team Website Seeks For Inputs From Nigerians by ChapelleS: 3:23pm On Dec 05, 2009
@alias

they could have made a better site.that website portrays the neglect of the region.
Re: Mends Aaron Team Website Seeks For Inputs From Nigerians by Ibime(m): 3:51pm On Dec 05, 2009
My boys no dey dull theirselves at all. . . . I like this. . . .
Re: Mends Aaron Team Website Seeks For Inputs From Nigerians by Kobojunkie: 4:41pm On Dec 05, 2009
What has the site to do with the neglect of the region? Abso-f*ing-lutely nothing. The men already collect pocket money they could use for building a better site if they wanted to, so can we please stop with the PITY nonsense, especially when there is absolutely no need for it?

What I want to know is this, are all comments going to be allowed? Or are the site organizers only looking for "PRAISE AND WORSHIP"? I mean I know there are lots of Nigerians out there salivating in the mouth at the thought that they can now PRAISE AND WORSHIP their heroes from afar and still be heard but what about those of us who want this nonsense STOPPED, especially since it is being done in the name of people who really don't care much for it?
Re: Mends Aaron Team Website Seeks For Inputs From Nigerians by otokx(m): 5:42pm On Dec 05, 2009
this website looks fake

(1) (Reply)

Why They Want Yar’adua To Resign — Gov Goje / Kill Jonathan, Face Break Up - Pastor Bakare Explodes - Advises Yar’adua : / I Was Called A Terrorist On Blackplanet Today By Fellow Blacks,y?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.