Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,981 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

I Was Called A Terrorist On Blackplanet Today By Fellow Blacks,y? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Called A Terrorist On Blackplanet Today By Fellow Blacks,y? (677 Views)

The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos / Muslim Lady Attacked By Fellow Muslims For Supporting Goodluck Jonathan / Why The US Wont Tag Boko-Haram As A Terrorist Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Called A Terrorist On Blackplanet Today By Fellow Blacks,y? by muumuu(m): 3:02pm On Jan 04, 2010
belive this,was on blackplanet as usual and i was askd to introduce maself,amd i did.told em am a nigerian and the next thing they are all on me ,calling me a terrorist.had to logout sharply
Re: I Was Called A Terrorist On Blackplanet Today By Fellow Blacks,y? by stiyke(m): 3:08pm On Jan 04, 2010
Because you are a nigerian.

Your government is a terror, And you are a terrorist. Simple!!!
Re: I Was Called A Terrorist On Blackplanet Today By Fellow Blacks,y? by Justcash(m): 3:19pm On Jan 04, 2010
Next time call them "Kings of Genocide!"
They are professionals at that cool
Re: I Was Called A Terrorist On Blackplanet Today By Fellow Blacks,y? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 04, 2010
before nko?
Re: I Was Called A Terrorist On Blackplanet Today By Fellow Blacks,y? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 04, 2010
@poster
if you feel that strongly about what some strangers tells you online then i suggest you do not use any online forums.
Re: I Was Called A Terrorist On Blackplanet Today By Fellow Blacks,y? by ChapelleS: 7:44pm On Jan 04, 2010
@poster

They called you terrorist online,what of people who have had physical encounter? Wetin you go find for black planet? Why you no go another planet of our new found love brothers of the notorious 14?
Re: I Was Called A Terrorist On Blackplanet Today By Fellow Blacks,y? by chrisical(m): 10:09pm On Jan 04, 2010
Why didn't you slap the fella?
Re: I Was Called A Terrorist On Blackplanet Today By Fellow Blacks,y? by paddylo1(m): 10:58pm On Jan 04, 2010
belive this,was on blackplanet as usual and i was askd to introduce maself,amd i did.told em am a nigerian and the next thing they are all on me ,calling me a terrorist.had to logout sharply

the question u should ask yourself is why are u on black planet in the first place?
are u not in africa?. . .a black continent last i checked?
are the ppl around u not black enough?
if they are not,why not take a trip to kenya,zambia or ghana and make friends there instead?

my friend the average american is too dumb or fat or both to know anything about anybody or place that is not within his/her zip code
so instead of coming here to complain, do yourself a favor and try relating with those in your immediate vicinity first
Re: I Was Called A Terrorist On Blackplanet Today By Fellow Blacks,y? by mamagee3(f): 11:13pm On Jan 04, 2010
Cause they are ignorant fellas!
Re: I Was Called A Terrorist On Blackplanet Today By Fellow Blacks,y? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 04, 2010
are u not in africa?. . .a black continent last i checked?
are the ppl around u not black enough?

gbam gbam gbim

extremely wise and cogent words

(1) (Reply)

Sss Director Dies At Meeting / Nigeria One Of Only A Handful Of African Democracies / How Illegal Immigration Hurts Black America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.