Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Who Knows The Owner Of This Passport? (Photo) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Who Knows The Owner Of This Passport? (Photo) (35414 Views)

With This Passport You Can Travel To 190 Countries Without Visa. Want To Guess? / Truck Crushes Everything In A Shop Except The Owner (Photos) / Only 500 People On Earth Owns This Passport. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Knows The Owner Of This Passport? (Photo) by kuboy: 11:02am On Feb 10, 2017
GeoOla25:
return to the nearest Immigration office at igbatoro road Akure.
Re: Who Knows The Owner Of This Passport? (Photo) by Ddy(m): 11:04am On Feb 10, 2017
RotgakSlay:
search her in facebook.... or use her moblie nob to search or c if she is in whatsapp.......
dat wil help

Which mobile number,have u seen international passport b4? hmmm

1 Like

Re: Who Knows The Owner Of This Passport? (Photo) by MattFreeman007(m): 11:05am On Feb 10, 2017
stupidity in the documentation system in nigeria......how can our immigration agency issue out passport to people without including phone line or emails? it is funny, the only use name on the things without contact addresses; same goes to ATM Cards, they should have phone lines on them for easy contact if found missing.

2 Likes

Re: Who Knows The Owner Of This Passport? (Photo) by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 10, 2017
MattFreeman007:
stupidity in the documentation system in nigeria......how can our immigration agency issue out passport to people without including phone line or emails? it is funny, the only use name on the things without contact addresses; same goes to ATM Cards, they should have phone lines on them for easy contact if found missing.
ON POINT, our law makers are empty heads

1 Like

Re: Who Knows The Owner Of This Passport? (Photo) by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 10, 2017
I saw one via Facebook my laptop died but will check and get back to you
Re: Who Knows The Owner Of This Passport? (Photo) by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 10, 2017
I can finally put my stalker skills to test

1 Like

Re: Who Knows The Owner Of This Passport? (Photo) by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 10, 2017
I have seen some results but i can't tell as girls usually have different looks
Re: Who Knows The Owner Of This Passport? (Photo) by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 10, 2017
You shouldn't display her biodata like that for the whole world to see. Nairaland cannot help you find her anymore than Google can. So what's the point of this?

1 Like

Re: Who Knows The Owner Of This Passport? (Photo) by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 10, 2017
Re: Who Knows The Owner Of This Passport? (Photo) by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 10, 2017
slyfoxxjoe:
You shouldn't display her biodata like that for the whole world to see. Nairaland cannot help you find her anymore than Google can. So what's the point of this?

I think she'd be more interested in getting the passport than people caring about her biodata, because the process of obtaining another one involves going to Abuja

4 Likes

Re: Who Knows The Owner Of This Passport? (Photo) by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 10, 2017
Dandsome:
WHATS HER AGE?

Girls that like hiding their age as if its sacred. Now her real age don show.

Please someone who knows her should inform her that her passport has been found and the whole world now knows her age grin grin
Hahaha, dude, you're funny. That may not even be her real age.
Re: Who Knows The Owner Of This Passport? (Photo) by odejibi24: 11:19am On Feb 10, 2017
I know her
Re: Who Knows The Owner Of This Passport? (Photo) by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 10, 2017
driand:
This passport was found in akure, and I thought nairaland could be of help to the owner if someone knows her..

Name

Adedipe Damilola kadijat
OP, now, you have a new girl-friend! grin
Re: Who Knows The Owner Of This Passport? (Photo) by odejibi24: 11:21am On Feb 10, 2017
odejibi24:
I know her
I have tried to contact her lemme know how she would contact you
Re: Who Knows The Owner Of This Passport? (Photo) by RotgakSlay(m): 11:28am On Feb 10, 2017
Ddy:

Which mobile number,have u seen international passport b4? hmmm
fool i neva c.
show me
becus na only passpt number dy abi.
Re: Who Knows The Owner Of This Passport? (Photo) by JW214: 11:32am On Feb 10, 2017
MattFreeman007:

This got me laughing seriously, phone number and email address on passport?

Well, i don't think that needs to be published on the passport, take the passport to any NIS office, they will access the other details of the owner provided at issuance of the passport using the name, passport number or other bio data.

I don't think there is a need to have Next of Kin, address and phone number or bank account details on passport, it is not school ID card, passports are made with international standard compliance

5 Likes

Re: Who Knows The Owner Of This Passport? (Photo) by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 10, 2017
thanks to technology. sometimes ago na to put another person head there. oya ni canada or Iraq. grin grin
Re: Who Knows The Owner Of This Passport? (Photo) by sureheaven(m): 11:36am On Feb 10, 2017
driand:
This passport was found in akure, and I thought nairaland could be of help to the owner if someone knows her..

Name

Adedipe Damilola kadijat

I know the owner. Pls do we see U
Re: Who Knows The Owner Of This Passport? (Photo) by JW214: 11:36am On Feb 10, 2017
okochaik:
ON POINT, our law makers are empty heads

So law makers now issues passport? Or what is the reference point?

I think as adults, we need to spend some time on national orientation programmes to know who does what, who is responsible for what
Re: Who Knows The Owner Of This Passport? (Photo) by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 10, 2017
abdulhamid0:
Ask facebook
correct
Re: Who Knows The Owner Of This Passport? (Photo) by bigsmoke2(m): 11:41am On Feb 10, 2017
Take it to immigration they will have her contact address in their data base
Re: Who Knows The Owner Of This Passport? (Photo) by Rexnegro(m): 12:24pm On Feb 10, 2017
Dandsome:
WHATS HER AGE?

Girls that like hiding their age as if its sacred. Now her real age don show.

Please someone who knows her should inform her that her passport has been found and the whole world now knows her age grin grin
hahahahayayayaya Lwkmdh funny You
Re: Who Knows The Owner Of This Passport? (Photo) by YoungBlackRico(m): 12:57pm On Feb 10, 2017
tellwisdom:
If visa no dey there...THROWAY AM angry
Ironic! With this kinda comment from you, afraid you're gonna have to tellwisdom beg wisdom you need it in your life.
Re: Who Knows The Owner Of This Passport? (Photo) by Bestlily(f): 1:07pm On Feb 10, 2017
RotgakSlay:
search her in facebook.... or use her moblie nob to search or c if she is in whatsapp.......
dat wil help

Facebook??
Her Name On FB Might be Mhiz pinky Creamy Slay Queen....

2 Likes

Re: Who Knows The Owner Of This Passport? (Photo) by waluga(m): 1:29pm On Feb 10, 2017
some reasons u should be using ur real name on social media at times....how in hell they gonna get her now (soon)....
Re: Who Knows The Owner Of This Passport? (Photo) by driand(m): 1:34pm On Feb 10, 2017
odejibi24:
I have tried to contact her lemme know how she would contact you
you can pm her contact
Re: Who Knows The Owner Of This Passport? (Photo) by Abee79(m): 1:44pm On Feb 10, 2017
Now we all know her real date of birth. Hehehehehehehehe grin grin grin
Re: Who Knows The Owner Of This Passport? (Photo) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 10, 2017
optimusprime2:
Search for her on facebook using the name, then message her for a meeting.
Feb 14 is around the corner, who knows?
You just might have found "the one" for you grin
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ifeanyichukwu Luxurious Buses Burnt In Anambra Tanker Fire (Photos, Videos) / Tipper Crashes Into Burial Venue In Anambra (Photo) / Fatal Trailer Accident Along Abeokuta Expressway Leaves Residents In Tears. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.