Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Who Knows The Owner Of This Passport? (Photo) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Who Knows The Owner Of This Passport? (Photo) (35413 Views)

With This Passport You Can Travel To 190 Countries Without Visa. Want To Guess? / Truck Crushes Everything In A Shop Except The Owner (Photos) / Only 500 People On Earth Owns This Passport. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Knows The Owner Of This Passport? (Photo) by GEJman: 2:00pm On Feb 10, 2017
Please take the passport to any passport office,they should be able to get intouch based on the informations she provided therein?
Re: Who Knows The Owner Of This Passport? (Photo) by TomisinFemi: 2:25pm On Feb 10, 2017
I know her..
she's my ex boyfriend ex girlfriend. she's formal miss Ondo State 2015/2016.. Check her on fb Adedipe Kween and @da_ludarh on IG

1 Like

Re: Who Knows The Owner Of This Passport? (Photo) by Roseey0(f): 2:50pm On Feb 10, 2017
TomisinFemi:
I know her..
she's my ex boyfriend ex girlfriend. she's formal miss Ondo State 2015/2016.. Check her on fb Adedipe Kween and @da_ludarh on IG

Op contact here here. I feel she is the one
Re: Who Knows The Owner Of This Passport? (Photo) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 10, 2017
TomisinFemi:
I know her..
Are U for real?
Re: Who Knows The Owner Of This Passport? (Photo) by siegfried99(m): 3:46pm On Feb 10, 2017
adekennis:
One of the reason why it's better to use your real name on your Facebook profile

They would never listen

undecided. U will see yinka as yeeencaarrh undecided

2 Likes

Re: Who Knows The Owner Of This Passport? (Photo) by recievesense: 4:00pm On Feb 10, 2017
siegfried99:

They would never listen

undecided. U will see yinka as yeeencaarrh undecided

lol
Re: Who Knows The Owner Of This Passport? (Photo) by Burger01(m): 4:18pm On Feb 10, 2017
smiley
Re: Who Knows The Owner Of This Passport? (Photo) by andyanders: 4:58pm On Feb 10, 2017
tellwisdom:
If visa no dey there...THROWAY AM angry

That is why you can NEVER progress in your life. Your exposure started here and nowhere else in your life. No embassy will issue any visa to you as all the gods on face of this earth will make sure that you do not travel through out your existence on earth

How can you say that a a lost and found passport should be thrown away?
Re: Who Knows The Owner Of This Passport? (Photo) by Ademoore07(m): 7:08pm On Feb 10, 2017
tellwisdom:
If visa no dey there...THROWAY AM angry

Na now I got to know say u be thief angry

1 Like

Re: Who Knows The Owner Of This Passport? (Photo) by odejibi24: 7:34pm On Feb 10, 2017
driand:
you can pm her contact
Re: Who Knows The Owner Of This Passport? (Photo) by Shinapraise(m): 7:35pm On Feb 10, 2017
driand:
This passport was found in akure, and I thought nairaland could be of help to the owner if someone knows her..

Name

Adedipe Damilola kadijat
I can help you locate her I'm in ado precisely contact my signature
Re: Who Knows The Owner Of This Passport? (Photo) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 10, 2017
JW214:

So law makers now issues passport? Or what is the reference point?

I think as adults, we need to spend some time on national orientation programmes to know who does what, who is responsible for what
Law makers can decide that a particular bank should seize to exist or say naira is no longer money. On the other hand can tell banks to include phone number of customers on their ATM. Once they pass it to law, it will be like that so grow up
Re: Who Knows The Owner Of This Passport? (Photo) by tellwisdom: 11:05pm On Feb 10, 2017
andyanders:

That is why you can NEVER progress in your life. Your exposure started here and nowhere else in your life. No embassy will issue any visa to you as all the gods on face of this earth will make sure that you do not travel through out your existence on earth

How can you say that a a lost and found passport should be thrown away?

My broda, only idiotts like u thinks traveling out of Nigeria is an access to a good life. May amadioha continue to frustrate ur effort in life. Omo ale jati jati.

1 Like

Re: Who Knows The Owner Of This Passport? (Photo) by tellwisdom: 11:07pm On Feb 10, 2017
Ademoore07:

Na now I got to know say u be thief angry

mumu pikin. See how u be like person wey Sango use do ritual..Anuofia
Re: Who Knows The Owner Of This Passport? (Photo) by TomisinFemi: 11:08pm On Feb 10, 2017
Babzilla:
Are U for real?
Yes
Re: Who Knows The Owner Of This Passport? (Photo) by RotgakSlay(m): 11:48pm On Feb 10, 2017
Bestlily:

Facebook??
Her Name On FB Might be Mhiz pinky Creamy Slay Queen....

Lol.....
tnk God its u saying it.
hop urs is nt pinky or creamy also ohh grin
Re: Who Knows The Owner Of This Passport? (Photo) by Ademoore07(m): 12:29am On Feb 11, 2017
tellwisdom:

mumu pikin. See how u be like person wey Sango use do ritual..Anuofia

The thunder wey go strike u dey do press-up for redemption camp. May amadioha strike ur scrotum.ole buruku jati jati undecided angry angry angry
Re: Who Knows The Owner Of This Passport? (Photo) by Nobody: 12:59am On Feb 11, 2017
I just hope my data and research was not wasted for fame sha,you can Follow her on IG: @Da_ludarhludarh Snapchat-Ludarh

Re: Who Knows The Owner Of This Passport? (Photo) by TomisinFemi: 6:55am On Feb 11, 2017
uruba23:
I just hope my data and research was not wasted for fame sha,you can Follow her on IG: @Da_ludarhludarh Snapchat-Ludarh

not at all.. she's the one
Re: Who Knows The Owner Of This Passport? (Photo) by kechywillz(m): 9:29am On Feb 11, 2017
The girl make sense wink
Re: Who Knows The Owner Of This Passport? (Photo) by ludarh: 11:23am On Feb 11, 2017
I got the passport from him this morning with you guys help, Thanks To You All.. I really appreciate it. God bless you Driand.
I'm new here so I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this. #Smiles

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Knows The Owner Of This Passport? (Photo) by tobey2ng(m): 12:22pm On Feb 11, 2017
ludarh:
I got the passport from him this morning with you guys help, Thanks To You All.. I really appreciate it. God bless you Driand.
for real?
Re: Who Knows The Owner Of This Passport? (Photo) by Burger01(m): 1:22pm On Feb 11, 2017
ludarh:
Power of Nairaland. God be praised. Enjoy ur passport sister. You still better pass those loud mouthed tar*ds on NL wey no get passport. May you get multiple visas on that passport and shut your 'e-enemies' up. smiley

1 Like

Re: Who Knows The Owner Of This Passport? (Photo) by MattFreeman007(m): 8:36pm On Feb 23, 2017
JW214:

This got me laughing seriously, phone number and email address on passport?

Well, i don't think that needs to be published on the passport, take the passport to any NIS office, they will access the other details of the owner provided at issuance of the passport using the name, passport number or other bio data.

I don't think there is a need to have Next of Kin, address and phone number or bank account details on passport, it is not school ID card, passports are made with international standard compliance
... it sounded funny but the fact remains that u have not come across, a usa drivers licence or national ids; because every detailed information about that individual are contained in it. we have electronic international passports but funny enough our police,immigration and every other relevant angencies doesnt have the facilities to access it... why do u think USA police Officers Usually Ask, "licence or Registration"....because those ids have all about you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ifeanyichukwu Luxurious Buses Burnt In Anambra Tanker Fire (Photos, Videos) / Tipper Crashes Into Burial Venue In Anambra (Photo) / Fatal Trailer Accident Along Abeokuta Expressway Leaves Residents In Tears. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.