Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Wike Sails A Land Ship In Rivers State. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Sails A Land Ship In Rivers State. Photos (36100 Views)

NAF Mi-35M Helicopter Gunships From Russia Land In Benue State. Photos / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos / Commissioner Who "Resembles" Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Him In Rivers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Sails A Land Ship In Rivers State. Photos by breakeven: 12:00pm On Feb 10, 2017
BigStout:
ThuGnor wike
Yes to survive the times of terror you have to be a thugnor. angry grin grin cheesy
Re: Wike Sails A Land Ship In Rivers State. Photos by chrisxxx(m): 12:00pm On Feb 10, 2017
Y
Re: Wike Sails A Land Ship In Rivers State. Photos by Mfulone: 12:06pm On Feb 10, 2017
Moni
Re: Wike Sails A Land Ship In Rivers State. Photos by fashrola(m): 12:08pm On Feb 10, 2017
Land ship? That's a simulation room at Charkins training center for courses like Dynamic Positioning for seafarers

And if Charkins don start dis kind course... men!!! God go really bless Charkins cos a lot of seafarers dey spend millions of Naira going to India, Italy, SA, UK for a one week DP course

Maritime Academy of Nigeria already have dis type of simulator but as I am speaking to you, the equipment is just on chilling mode...
Re: Wike Sails A Land Ship In Rivers State. Photos by HopeAtHand: 12:32pm On Feb 10, 2017
PMPhoenix:
That girl in white though, yum yum

Valfrankie:
God!!! That girl in black and white doing the explanation... damn

Na wah oh.. grin grin
Re: Wike Sails A Land Ship In Rivers State. Photos by ancientbanana: 12:53pm On Feb 10, 2017
BigStout:
ThuGnor wike
the main man n nightmare to zombies
Re: Wike Sails A Land Ship In Rivers State. Photos by DLuciano: 1:23pm On Feb 10, 2017
BigStout:
ThuGnor wike

You are on your own (OYO),.The best governor I have seen in Rivers State. The talk and do governor, your performance with the limited resources in your care within such a short period is overwhelming
Re: Wike Sails A Land Ship In Rivers State. Photos by zudozz: 1:23pm On Feb 10, 2017
viky things!
Re: Wike Sails A Land Ship In Rivers State. Photos by Valfrankie(m): 1:27pm On Feb 10, 2017
HopeAtHand:

Na wah oh.. grin grin
I like what I'm seeing brother, so deliciously built!!! grin But... undecided

Re: Wike Sails A Land Ship In Rivers State. Photos by moralex(m): 1:30pm On Feb 10, 2017
softwerk:
Please which one is Land Ship again?!
don't mind the olodo jare, land ship or simulator
Re: Wike Sails A Land Ship In Rivers State. Photos by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 10, 2017
If all the politicians/political leaders in office can start doing jobs they applied for through elections with our PVCs they gots, and stop looting or stealing we will appreciate them in and out of office.

Re: Wike Sails A Land Ship In Rivers State. Photos by staugustine(m): 4:50pm On Feb 10, 2017
governor wike has always done well in the face of the economic meltdown cum APC destraction on him. Kudos!
Re: Wike Sails A Land Ship In Rivers State. Photos by bluecircle470: 6:03pm On Feb 10, 2017
Mumu governor thinks say na toy
Re: Wike Sails A Land Ship In Rivers State. Photos by deenvibe(m): 4:18pm On May 15, 2017
boardmem:

Oyo too has a maritime school, don't be silly. grin grin grin
Who is this one? Do i mean maritime school.... So no other development apart from maritime school
Re: Wike Sails A Land Ship In Rivers State. Photos by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 15, 2017
fashrola:
Land ship? That's a simulation room at Charkins training center for courses like Dynamic Positioning for seafarers

And if Charkins don start dis kind course... men!!! God go really bless Charkins cos a lot of seafarers dey spend millions of Naira going to India, Italy, SA, UK for a one week DP course

Maritime Academy of Nigeria already have dis type of simulator but as I am speaking to you, the equipment is just on chilling mode...

Charkin is a cool place. Especially for BOSIET/HUET and Seamanship/Seafarers courses.

I would recommend three things though:

1. Ensure they improve the attitude of some of their staff. Especially the receptionists at the accommodation blocks.

2. They need a place for recreation urgently. Especially, recreational swimming and a gym.

3. Wi-Fi. They need a good one. Through out the duration of my BOSIET refresher, it never worked. The kind of customers they get are the ones that can't do without Wi-Fi. The moment we check into anywhere, it is Wi-Fi to send mails and stuff.

I had dropped these in their suggestion box. I hope they take heed. They should ask Falk Prime about it's lost glory.
Re: Wike Sails A Land Ship In Rivers State. Photos by Ezi39: 4:11pm On Sep 04, 2017
OmaniPadmeHum:

Charkin is a cool place. Especially for BOSIET/HUET and Seamanship/Seafarers courses.

I would recommend three things though:

1. Ensure they improve the attitude of some of their staff. Especially the receptionists at the accommodation blocks.

2. They need a place for recreation urgently. Especially, recreational swimming and a gym.

3. Wi-Fi. They need a good one. Through out the duration of my BOSIET refresher, it never worked. The kind of customers they get are the ones that can't do without Wi-Fi. The moment we check into anywhere, it is Wi-Fi to send mails and stuff.

I had dropped these in their suggestion box. I hope they take heed. They should ask Falk Prime about it's lost glory.

I recently applied to lecture there. Please how do you see the place in terms of service to lectures?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Politicians Deface Street Walls And Surfaces In Lagos (PHOTOS) / Junaid: Miyetti Allah Talking Nonsense On Land In Nigeria Belonging To Fulanis / Photos Of Soldiers Observing Sallah Prayers With Their Arms At The Battlefield.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.