Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,720 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

I Gave Birth To Twins After 4 Years Of Marriage (photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Gave Birth To Twins After 4 Years Of Marriage (photos) (1870 Views)

22-year-old Coronavirus Patient Gives Birth To Twins At LUTH / 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS / James & John Ugwuoke: Conjoined Twins After Surgery Involving 22 Indian Doctors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Gave Birth To Twins After 4 Years Of Marriage (photos) by doctorgeneral(m): 11:57am On Feb 10, 2017
After four years of childlessness marriage God answered her prayer read for yourself

https://web.facebook.com/kandikrushherbals

Re: I Gave Birth To Twins After 4 Years Of Marriage (photos) by Derawiz(m): 11:59am On Feb 10, 2017
K
Re: I Gave Birth To Twins After 4 Years Of Marriage (photos) by Giddyperson: 12:34pm On Feb 10, 2017
Lmao Candy Crush for tube blockage.

1 Like

Re: I Gave Birth To Twins After 4 Years Of Marriage (photos) by doctorgeneral(m): 12:44pm On Feb 10, 2017
Its KandiKrush and I guess you have seen lots of testimony and request from people
It clears Tubal Blockage and Infections believe it or not
Ask those who have heard about it
Re: I Gave Birth To Twins After 4 Years Of Marriage (photos) by hysteriabox(m): 5:14pm On Feb 10, 2017
Hmm
Re: I Gave Birth To Twins After 4 Years Of Marriage (photos) by ajuwarhodes(f): 5:36pm On Feb 10, 2017
Won tun ti de o
Re: I Gave Birth To Twins After 4 Years Of Marriage (photos) by fpeter(f): 5:49pm On Feb 10, 2017
Everyone now comes to TTC thread to scam unsuspecting women. Give us proof and evidence of your claims.

1 Like

Re: I Gave Birth To Twins After 4 Years Of Marriage (photos) by doctorgeneral(m): 9:18pm On Feb 11, 2017
fpeter:
Everyone now comes to TTC thread to scam unsuspecting women. Give us proof and evidence of your claims.

Maybe you should check their facebook page or their website or their office so you can have the facts you wants to know, this is not issue one should play with because alot of people are suffering from it...
Re: I Gave Birth To Twins After 4 Years Of Marriage (photos) by doctorgeneral(m): 8:23am On Feb 13, 2017
You can visit their head office in Owerri, Imo State Nigeria
This guys are real
Re: I Gave Birth To Twins After 4 Years Of Marriage (photos) by k4me: 10:51pm On Feb 20, 2017
This product is good

1 Like

Re: I Gave Birth To Twins After 4 Years Of Marriage (photos) by doctorgeneral(m): 9:47am On Feb 23, 2017
Thank you for the confirmation, but you know how our people behave they are quick to judge people even when they have not seen or try it before...

This product has an office and contact details both on their website and social media pages which is verifiable, they are also NAFDAC approved I wonder why some people still open their mouth to talk trash on what they dont even know
Re: I Gave Birth To Twins After 4 Years Of Marriage (photos) by doctorgeneral(m): 7:50pm On Jan 19, 2020
k4me:
This product is good

Thank you very much. Atleast the product have a physical office, website and active facebook page of over 190,000 where people are commenting daily.

Whatsap +2348050779497

(1) (Reply)

A Breastfeeding mother Wants To Get Rid Of Pregnancy With Pllls / TASLY Miss Bee Propolis & Glossy Ganoderma Capsule ₦4920 / Surprising Health Benefits Of Pepper Fruit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.