Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Zahra Buhari Asked Nigerians To Pray For The President To Get Better - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari Asked Nigerians To Pray For The President To Get Better (1112 Views)

See Question APC Asked Nigerians Before They Took Over(photo) / Fani-Kayode Asked Nigerians To Chase Jonathan Out Of Aso Rock (Throwback) / Buhari Asked; Where Is Lai? I Am Here Sir – Mild Drama At FEC Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zahra Buhari Asked Nigerians To Pray For The President To Get Better by gistcom(m): 1:07pm On Feb 10, 2017
Zahra Buhari Asked Nigerians To Pray For The President to Get Better

The question one should ask who do we believe? the government that says the president is all right or the daughter who is asking Nigerians to pray for the health of the president of NigeriaIn Nigeria things are not what it seems, many Nigerians will always say “they do not trust the government of the day” why some will say the government is filled with lies. the truth is do you blame them? for all the secrecy this administration has been keeping for the masses one would not blame them because it has been lies upon lies and no one knows the truth any more including the reporter because what they tell us we report.

We have seen the government telling us that the President of Nigeria is on vacation, and yet we all believe them, because everyone needs a vacation especially what the country has gone through over this few months... FOR MORE gistcom.com.ng
Re: Zahra Buhari Asked Nigerians To Pray For The President To Get Better by deji68: 1:11pm On Feb 10, 2017
Baba No sick now...He is "Hale and hearty" ..

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Asked Nigerians To Pray For The President To Get Better by gabi87(m): 1:13pm On Feb 10, 2017
[quote author=gistcom post=53586238]Zahra Buhari Asked Nigerians To Pray For The President to Get Better

The question one should ask who do we believe? the government that says the president is all right or the daughter who is asking Nigerians to pray for the health of the president of NigeriaIn Nigeria things are not what it seems, many Nigerians will always say “they do not trust the government of the day” why some will say the government is filled with lies. the truth is do you blame them? for all the secrecy this administration has been keeping for the masses one would not blame them because it has been lies upon lies and no one knows the truth any more including the reporter because what they tell us we report.

We have seen the government telling us that the President of Nigeria is on vacation, and yet we all believe them, because everyone needs a vacation especially what the country has gone through over this few months... FOR MORE [url=http://www.gistcom.com.ng/zahra-buhari-asked-nigerians-to-pray-for-the-president-to-get-better/][b]gistcom.com.

Next please
Re: Zahra Buhari Asked Nigerians To Pray For The President To Get Better by ahamonyeka(m): 1:16pm On Feb 10, 2017
Zahra please tell us if he has been buried according to Muslim rite.
Re: Zahra Buhari Asked Nigerians To Pray For The President To Get Better by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 10, 2017
Abeg I get other prayer points wey dey bother me.
Re: Zahra Buhari Asked Nigerians To Pray For The President To Get Better by ojun50(m): 1:28pm On Feb 10, 2017
ToriBlue:
Abeg I get other prayer points wey dey bother me.
like God give me husband dis year, any way we go start somtin
Re: Zahra Buhari Asked Nigerians To Pray For The President To Get Better by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 10, 2017
ojun50:

like God give me husband dis year, any way we go start somtin
Hahahahah grin.
Re: Zahra Buhari Asked Nigerians To Pray For The President To Get Better by ojun50(m): 1:33pm On Feb 10, 2017
ToriBlue:
Hahahahah grin.
no be so?
Re: Zahra Buhari Asked Nigerians To Pray For The President To Get Better by SalamRushdie: 1:43pm On Feb 10, 2017
All our prayers are geared toward surviving the recession so there is none left for the man that caused it
Re: Zahra Buhari Asked Nigerians To Pray For The President To Get Better by respect80(m): 2:17pm On Feb 10, 2017
Even though he's more fit than an Olympic marathon candidate
Re: Zahra Buhari Asked Nigerians To Pray For The President To Get Better by ATERI(m): 3:01pm On Feb 10, 2017
Nigeria is not the first country in the world to have the type of situation we are facing today. When Presidents/PMs are not feeling well, for one reason or the other, they tend to want to either cover it up or downplay it. That is the practice around the world. Problem is, that has become very difficult in the digital world we live in today, especially when you have to go to other countries for treatment.

Having said that, we need to remind ourselves of the fact that, PMB was elected by the Nigerian people to govern for 4 years, only the Parliament can remove him from office constitutionally before that tenure expires. He can also resign if he should become incapacitated. But what shouldn`t be happening is for people to be calling or praying for his death online. I don`t know of anything that can be more inhuman than this. Whoever is happy because of others` health issues is simply expressing his/her own wickedness

President Buhari is not the best civilian President to have governed Nigeria, but he is not the worst either. I`m one of those that believed he could rescue Nigeria from the mess we were in, but the fact that he has not lived up to my expectations, doesn`t mean that I should lose my own humanity. If it`s true that he has prostate cancer, well, we all know what that means. I wish him and his family well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari Asked Nigerians To Pray For The President To Get Better by omosefeeguaibor(f): 4:13pm On Feb 10, 2017
As human I pray and hope he gets better, and as a Nigerian I wish he can step down already and allow the one that is capable rule. Afterall to serve naija is not a do or die affair.

(1) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Explains Why Buhari Was Absent At FEC Meeting / 'Quality Of Education Is Are Sure' - Katsina State Governor Aminu Masari / Time For Igbos Intellectuals To Converge And Take Action.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.