Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Woman marches Husband's Mistress Unclad After She Caught Them In Bed (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman marches Husband's Mistress Unclad After She Caught Them In Bed (photos) (1794 Views)

Lady Arrested For Torturing, Circulating Nude Video Of Husband's Mistress(Pics) / Russian Man Shoots His Wife And His Brother Dead After He Caught Them Having Sex / Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman marches Husband's Mistress Unclad After She Caught Them In Bed (photos) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 10, 2017
A furious wife frogmarched a woman naked through a residential area after catching her in bed with her husband.

She was filmed holding onto the 20-year-old woman's hair as she paraded her past a series of apartment blocks in Cubatao, Sao Paulo, Brazil.

Her teenage sons and their friends can be heard howling in order to attract attention from neighbours.

The wife, who has not been named, followed her partner to a friend's apartment before catching him in bed with the woman.

She reportedly slashed the woman's hair with a razor before tearing off her clothes.

The footage was shared online by the family who boasted about the attack, sparking dozens of police complaints from social media users.

The wife posted on social media: 'I do not give a damn what they think or stop thinking.

'I'll show you how you deal with the traitors of a married man. I just got this sl** with my husband, ex-husband from today.'

http://www.thearticle.com.ng/2017/02/woman-frogmarches-husbands-mistress.html

lalasticlala

Re: Woman marches Husband's Mistress Unclad After She Caught Them In Bed (photos) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 10, 2017
undecided
Re: Woman marches Husband's Mistress Unclad After She Caught Them In Bed (photos) by marshalcarter: 2:43pm On Feb 10, 2017
wetin make i talk naa undecided
Re: Woman marches Husband's Mistress Unclad After She Caught Them In Bed (photos) by Krossbow123: 2:45pm On Feb 10, 2017
super woman
Re: Woman marches Husband's Mistress Unclad After She Caught Them In Bed (photos) by softwerk(f): 2:50pm On Feb 10, 2017
Instead of this public disgrace and assault, why didn't she just beg to learn some skills from the poor girl who is obviously better than her in bedroom Calisthenics and Gymnastics so she can satisfy her husband better? grin grin

1 Share

Re: Woman marches Husband's Mistress Unclad After She Caught Them In Bed (photos) by Ajewealth123(m): 2:52pm On Feb 10, 2017
Ifexxy:
A furious wife frogmarched a woman naked through a residential area after catching her in bed with her husband.

She was filmed holding onto the 20-year-old woman's hair as she paraded her past a series of apartment blocks in Cubatao, Sao Paulo, Brazil.

Her teenage sons and their friends can be heard howling in order to attract attention from neighbours.

The wife, who has not been named, followed her partner to a friend's apartment before catching him in bed with the woman.

She reportedly slashed the woman's hair with a razor before tearing off her clothes.

The footage was shared online by the family who boasted about the attack, sparking dozens of police complaints from social media users.

The wife posted on social media: 'I do not give a damn what they think or stop thinking.

'I'll show you how you deal with the traitors of a married man. I just got this sl** with my husband, ex-husband from today.'

http://www.thearticle.com.ng/2017/02/woman-frogmarches-husbands-mistress.html

lalasticlala
some men are actually a disgrace. See the shape of the wife compared to the slut he is yansh ing .what else does he want?
Re: Woman marches Husband's Mistress Unclad After She Caught Them In Bed (photos) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 10, 2017
Leave married men, they won't hear.

I'll do worse if am in her shoes.
Re: Woman marches Husband's Mistress Unclad After She Caught Them In Bed (photos) by Kowor(f): 2:55pm On Feb 10, 2017
Amu telling you.
Ajewealth123:
some men are actually a disgrace. See the shape of the wife compared to the slut he is yansh ing .what else does he want?
Re: Woman marches Husband's Mistress Unclad After She Caught Them In Bed (photos) by fuckingAyaya(m): 3:02pm On Feb 10, 2017
Ajewealth123:
some women pussy re borehole beside u must eat other soup not egusi everyday

2 Likes

Re: Woman marches Husband's Mistress Unclad After She Caught Them In Bed (photos) by pennywys(m): 3:13pm On Feb 10, 2017
This is not fair, why is she treating her fellow woman in this way?
If I may ask, is she a saint?
Inasmuch am not supporting the lady, its unfair to necked a woman just because you caught her with your husband. What is she gonna do to her hubby because he is as guilty as this young lady.

If this woman happened to be my wife I'll divorce her without any appealing.
I hate nonsense
Re: Woman marches Husband's Mistress Unclad After She Caught Them In Bed (photos) by thesicilian: 3:15pm On Feb 10, 2017
Why didn't she march the husband along with her also?
Abi no be the two of dem do the dew?

1 Like

Re: Woman marches Husband's Mistress Unclad After She Caught Them In Bed (photos) by casttlebarbz(m): 3:17pm On Feb 10, 2017
jungle justice ...

#istandwiththeSIDECHICK

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Video & Photos:nigerians Sold As Cage Slaves In Libya For Just $200 [65k / Pictures Of Fake Malt And Stout Factory Uncovered By Police In Lagos / Breaking! Ganduje's Se!x Tape And It's Hot!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.