Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,641 members, 7,851,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:11 PM

Drake Asks Muslim Fan To Take Off Her Hijab, Fans Blast Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Drake Asks Muslim Fan To Take Off Her Hijab, Fans Blast Him (2025 Views)

Ladies Dance To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi' In Underwear, Nigerians Blast Him / Daddy Showkey Shares Video Of Curvy Lady Twerking In Army Uniform. Fan Blast Him / Kenneth Okonkwo Shares Photo With Susan Peters, Fans Blast Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drake Asks Muslim Fan To Take Off Her Hijab, Fans Blast Him by JamieNaija(m): 3:31pm On Feb 10, 2017
Drake was just saying “fxck Donald Trump” and was on his peace love ish a few days while on his Boy Meets World tour. Now The Boy is being accused of Islamophobia.
The Canadian was bantering with a female fan close to the stage when he asked her to remove her "hot ass scarf." His Muslim fans, assuming that the woman was wearing a hijab, are calling for a boycott for the perceived Islamophobic comments.

“I see you four girls right there, I hope you having a good time,” Drake, said onstage at one of his London concerts, taking special notice of some ladies toward the front. He then added, “You got on that hot ass scarf right there, you might want to take this off. You don’t need to come out with that shit.”

Though he never mentioned a hijab, fans are upset and many Twitter users are lambasting Drake. The video doesn't prove the so-called "scarf" in question is a religious piece of clothing. Still, many are calling for a boycott

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NfyKG4p_UA

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/02/did-drake-ask-muslim-concertgoers-to.html

Re: Drake Asks Muslim Fan To Take Off Her Hijab, Fans Blast Him by crestedaguiyi: 3:35pm On Feb 10, 2017
Bleep obama and all his fans, they are dimwits

1 Like

Re: Drake Asks Muslim Fan To Take Off Her Hijab, Fans Blast Him by casttlebarbz(m): 3:38pm On Feb 10, 2017
o ta lenu
Re: Drake Asks Muslim Fan To Take Off Her Hijab, Fans Blast Him by Nbote(m): 3:56pm On Feb 10, 2017
Why's she listening to rap if she's going to b wearing her Hijab? Isn't it haram?
Re: Drake Asks Muslim Fan To Take Off Her Hijab, Fans Blast Him by ozoebuka1(m): 4:00pm On Feb 10, 2017
victim mentality at it's peak.
Re: Drake Asks Muslim Fan To Take Off Her Hijab, Fans Blast Him by marshalcarter: 4:03pm On Feb 10, 2017
incase e reach FP... I was here cool
Re: Drake Asks Muslim Fan To Take Off Her Hijab, Fans Blast Him by Chikelue2000(m): 4:19pm On Feb 10, 2017
Drake even did something nice

I would ask her to take off her em em completely
Don't ask me
Re: Drake Asks Muslim Fan To Take Off Her Hijab, Fans Blast Him by jerrykho(m): 4:37pm On Feb 10, 2017
but where's the Muslim girl nau.. this kind news sef

(1) (Reply)

Actress Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her Inner Wear On Mc Galaxy's Instagram Live Vid / Exclusive! Dr Chris Okafor’s Repaints His Private Jet For Commercial Purpose / Ruth Kadiri Carries Newborn Baby,heads To Dubai -"nobody Is Leaving Me In Lagos"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.