Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Picture Of Simi's Baby Bump? (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Simi's Baby Bump? (Photo) (50967 Views)

Binta Diallo Shares Baby Bump Photo As Their Son Is Set To Turn 3 / Sunmbo Adeoye Rocks Her Baby Bump (Photo) / Baby Bump Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Sparked Pregnancy Rumors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Simi's Baby Bump? (Photo) by Hades2016(m): 10:10am On Feb 11, 2017
It's called over feeding
Re: Picture Of Simi's Baby Bump? (Photo) by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 11, 2017
She loaded two plates of eba
Re: Picture Of Simi's Baby Bump? (Photo) by Tisham20(m): 10:11am On Feb 11, 2017
Falz we need to talk
Re: Picture Of Simi's Baby Bump? (Photo) by praisekeyzz(m): 10:11am On Feb 11, 2017
Hehe

Re: Picture Of Simi's Baby Bump? (Photo) by Soljaboi44(m): 10:13am On Feb 11, 2017
Wehdone ma!
Re: Picture Of Simi's Baby Bump? (Photo) by smardray(m): 10:15am On Feb 11, 2017
Switup:
yes cheesy
go ahead...let it reach my side ooo
Re: Picture Of Simi's Baby Bump? (Photo) by efilefun(m): 10:19am On Feb 11, 2017
Drabeey:
Isn't that her problem?

Na waa for Falz oo, so hin later gbensh ds girl abi?

Im sure his father is not gonna be happy with him now

Bahd Guy grin

Drabeey was HERE
Not sure she's pregnant but if the story is true don't be surprised the pregnancy belongs to Adekunle
Re: Picture Of Simi's Baby Bump? (Photo) by Antoeni(m): 10:20am On Feb 11, 2017
Ah soft work don work (FALZ)
Re: Picture Of Simi's Baby Bump? (Photo) by herlarho(m): 10:23am On Feb 11, 2017
PREGNANCY NO CARE {IN SIMI VOICE}
Re: Picture Of Simi's Baby Bump? (Photo) by lexy2014: 10:34am On Feb 11, 2017
habgito:
It seems Simi is really pregnant, this photo surfaced from her Etisalat Endorsement event.

A lot of frenzy on the internet after it came out. Lets pray for twins for our Nigerian Beyonce

Who's responsible, babe?

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/02/pictures-of-simis-baby-bump-is-this-true.html

can't she b pregnant in peace? is this d way u monitor d pregnancy of all d women around u?is d pregnancy of a celebrity much more important than that of any other woman on d street?y are we adopting this crazy culture?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Simi's Baby Bump? (Photo) by columbus007(m): 10:38am On Feb 11, 2017
E fit no be Falz,maybe na teacher or okoro.
Re: Picture Of Simi's Baby Bump? (Photo) by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 11, 2017
Na wa o
It is fufu
Re: Picture Of Simi's Baby Bump? (Photo) by jonahsunday97(m): 10:48am On Feb 11, 2017
what so special about her pregnancy#[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Picture Of Simi's Baby Bump? (Photo) by segsbenks(m): 11:26am On Feb 11, 2017
Hunmm...falhz the bad guy really showing us he is truly bahd..but u no try o falhz ,see as u com chop adekunle gold face,e no good o,so dis guy no go marry dis year again abi!nawa o...baba God o..
Re: Picture Of Simi's Baby Bump? (Photo) by cnonyechi(f): 11:38am On Feb 11, 2017
MidasTouche01:
I am not understanding, did I miss her wedding or engagement notice

If she did none and got pregnant out of wedlock, well, I will be disappointed....

What of people dat got married and did wedding and never got pregnant at all. So which is better
Re: Picture Of Simi's Baby Bump? (Photo) by olson(m): 11:44am On Feb 11, 2017
some people's amebo is like bread and butter. by the way who cares. #bringBackBuahri cool
Re: Picture Of Simi's Baby Bump? (Photo) by Incredible120(m): 11:51am On Feb 11, 2017
I just pray dat she give birth to twins. One 4 adekunle gold and one 4 falz
Re: Picture Of Simi's Baby Bump? (Photo) by Ada9103(f): 12:00pm On Feb 11, 2017
Huh? Their chemistry yaff turn to biology
Congrats seeme
Re: Picture Of Simi's Baby Bump? (Photo) by ehissi(m): 12:02pm On Feb 11, 2017
Forgerrabout!! That one na beans, bread and Orobo Pepsi na E be that one jare.

If she mess like two times, belle go just go down once.,,,,,,,, grin
Re: Picture Of Simi's Baby Bump? (Photo) by georgekc: 12:08pm On Feb 11, 2017
Who be the papa? undecided
Re: Picture Of Simi's Baby Bump? (Photo) by robbinn(m): 12:19pm On Feb 11, 2017
coolfalz has done it again....dnt worries na our #soft work
Re: Picture Of Simi's Baby Bump? (Photo) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 11, 2017
Brown14:
The "I don get belle" is the reigning one o. That's how most of my course mates got married and they are doing well grin.
Re: Picture Of Simi's Baby Bump? (Photo) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 11, 2017
Incredible120:
I just pray dat she give birth to twins. One 4 adekunle gold and one 4 falz
You are wickedt grin.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Simi's Baby Bump? (Photo) by omogidi234(m): 1:18pm On Feb 11, 2017
MidasTouche01:
I am not understanding, did I miss her wedding or engagement notice

If she did none and got pregnant out of wedlock, well, I will be disappointed....

I agree with you but if she is preggy and aborts it, I will be more disappointed in her.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Simi's Baby Bump? (Photo) by Sirevangel(m): 2:33pm On Feb 11, 2017
mtchewwww Bump kor Bomb ni

next post......please
Re: Picture Of Simi's Baby Bump? (Photo) by Amos87(m): 3:14pm On Feb 11, 2017
OK
Re: Picture Of Simi's Baby Bump? (Photo) by playtheblues(f): 3:14pm On Feb 11, 2017
Tadeknkeepcalm:
Are you sure it's not fufu?

I don't see her as some girl who would give birth outside wedlock
Then again there's no more dignity in society

Is she a virgin?
Re: Picture Of Simi's Baby Bump? (Photo) by engrobidigbo: 6:58pm On Feb 11, 2017
But seriously, this Simi worwor sha sad undecided
Re: Picture Of Simi's Baby Bump? (Photo) by engrobidigbo: 7:00pm On Feb 11, 2017
playtheblues:

Is she a virgin?

Choiiii, nne you are so ovokolicious kiss kiss kiss grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Simi's Baby Bump? (Photo) by sweetgala(m): 9:05pm On Feb 11, 2017
Tadeknkeepcalm:
Are you sure it's not fufu?

I don't see her as some girl who would give birth outside wedlock
Then again there's no more dignity in society

I'm sure her BF or shall I say maga is shining the Congo from frequently so therefore pregnancy is very possible.

No be all girls get mind to do abortion

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adokiye: Why I Post Sexy Pictures Despite Being A Virgin / Halima Abubakar's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To 'Black-Val' Premiere(photos) / Somadina Adinma Now A Corper. Hits Nasarawa NYSC Camp (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.