Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Photos: Lagos Govt Unveils New Buses That Will Replace (danfo) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Photos: Lagos Govt Unveils New Buses That Will Replace (danfo) (886 Views)

LASG Unveils Buses That Will Replace Danfo Buses - AjayiWrites.com / Photo Of The Bus Ambode Will Replace Danfo With In Lagos / See Pictures Of Water Buses That Can Move On Water And Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Lagos Govt Unveils New Buses That Will Replace (danfo) by Adeolapower(m): 4:06pm On Feb 10, 2017
Lagos state government during the week announced its plan to stop Danfo buses from plying Lagos roads.

As follow up to that, the government has finally unveiled new buses that will replace danfo.
Below are some photos

For more photos visit us @

https://crownpaste..com.ng/2017/02/photos-lagos-govt-unveils-new-buses.html?m=1

Re: Photos: Lagos Govt Unveils New Buses That Will Replace (danfo) by dodelight(m): 4:12pm On Feb 10, 2017
I've for long be hoping for a time when those rickety buses be removed from Lagos highways. Courageous move @LASG

1 Like

Re: Photos: Lagos Govt Unveils New Buses That Will Replace (danfo) by Adeolapower(m): 4:19pm On Feb 10, 2017
dodelight:
I've for long be hoping for a time when those rickety buses be removed from Lagos highways. Courageous move @LASG

ME tu ooo at least some sanity is about to return to Lagos bayii oooo

1 Like

Re: Photos: Lagos Govt Unveils New Buses That Will Replace (danfo) by emmy4lov(m): 4:33pm On Feb 10, 2017
nice development. ... but what happened to inoson motors.. this our government prefer to spend our money in foreign countries. this buses are Chinese, and inoson motors can manufacturer better ones...

anyway I still commend lagos state government for the new development.. Eko o ni baje
Re: Photos: Lagos Govt Unveils New Buses That Will Replace (danfo) by brandonobi(m): 4:45pm On Feb 10, 2017
this is good, those danfo buses are annoying
Re: Photos: Lagos Govt Unveils New Buses That Will Replace (danfo) by Sunnymatey(m): 4:59pm On Feb 10, 2017
Nice move long overdue, but why not lnnoson? "buy naija to grow naija" lsn't that APC slogan?
Re: Photos: Lagos Govt Unveils New Buses That Will Replace (danfo) by Sunnymatey(m): 5:04pm On Feb 10, 2017
They should be an arrangement by both parties to replace the buses after a given period of time. From all indications, these buses wont look nice at old age. My 1cent
Re: Photos: Lagos Govt Unveils New Buses That Will Replace (danfo) by Adminisher: 3:49am On May 02, 2017
Sunnymatey:
They should be an arrangement by both parties to replace the buses after a given period of time. From all indications, these buses wont look nice at old age. My 1cent

Please look at the ventilation designed in to the buses, look at the ease of ingress and egress. Look at the ergonomics of driving. Think and post again

(1) (Reply)

First 30 Tesla Model 3 Gets Delivered And It Comes With Some Disappointing News / Check Out The Steering Wheel Of The Future From Jaguar / This N730M 2018 Italdesign Zerouno Is A Stunning Convertible (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.