Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,289 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Named As President Of The Biafran People in spain - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Named As President Of The Biafran People in spain (1575 Views)

Nyesom Wike Meets With Cristiano Ronaldo In Spain (Photos) / It Is Time For The Nigerian Government To Let The Biafran People Go SAHARA REPOR / IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu Named Man Of The Year 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Named As President Of The Biafran People in spain by Ogashub(m): 5:12pm On Feb 10, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smmtrzo7r-I

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has remained in prison for over one year over allegations of treason for demanding the break-up of Nigeria

– A video of a leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) declaring Kanu as the president of Biafra has been released

Detained leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, has been declared as the Commander-In-Chief of the Biafran Armed Forces in a trending video showing the organisation’s main base in Spain.Kanu is being held in detention by the Muhammadu Buhari government for over a year now on charges of treason after being picked up in Lagos.The video, though old, resurfaced on social media on Friday, February 10 and has been generating reactions.

Kanu has refused to denounce the organisation that has severally clashed with security agents resulting in the death of many of its supporters.

The video shows a man, Mazi Uchenna Asiegbu, who heads the Spanish office as saying Nigeria is evil and that nothing good would come out of it.

Asiegbu, who seemed to be taking a female loyalist of the organisation round the office, introduced the late Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu Ojukwu as the first president of Biafra adding that the latter ruled between 1967 and 1972.

He also introduced late Philip Effiong as the vice president during the administration of Ojukwu.

“And our leader now is Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, the Commander-In-Chief of the Biafran Armed Forces and as well, the director of Radio Biafra and Biafran Television. He is the present president of Biafra.

“He is still in incarceration in Abuja,” he said.

Asiegbu introduced himself as the head of the directorate of state of the IPOB worldwide. He added that his office controls what happens across the world.

“We are disciplined people and can never be terrorists,” he said.

http://ogashub.com.ng/nnamdi-kanu-named-as-president-of-the-biafran-people/

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Named As President Of The Biafran People in spain by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 10, 2017
OK na, I hope he will live to rule Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Named As President Of The Biafran People in spain by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 10, 2017
His Vice should be FFK.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Named As President Of The Biafran People in spain by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 10, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Named As President Of The Biafran People in spain by sarrki(m): 5:20pm On Feb 10, 2017
Confusionist

Both Nnamdi and the followers
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Named As President Of The Biafran People in spain by MidolsStudent(m): 5:24pm On Feb 10, 2017
yarimo:
IPOB and mumu things are like 5 and 6 grin
thank u very much Mustapha Yarimo my Yoruba Muslim brother ..we Yoruba muslims don't care about Biafra, but we must keep pouring more than 1,550litres of semen per month over Biafra matters that "we don't care about"...Masha Allah
...more Vaseline to our palms

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Named As President Of The Biafran People in spain by yarimo(m): 5:49pm On Feb 10, 2017
IPOB and mumu things are like 5 and 6 grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Named As President Of The Biafran People in spain by Sctests: 5:51pm On Feb 10, 2017
People form governments in Exile against tyrannical governments.

If IPOB suceeds in getting just one country to recognize Biafra with a Biafran consulate therein and organizes a government in exile with the swearing in ceremony of a leader organized in that consulate. It will be a huge boost for the cause.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Named As President Of The Biafran People in spain by ObaKlaz: 5:55pm On Feb 10, 2017
"...Commander-In-chief of the Biafran Armed Forces"

Haha haha haha haha
cheesycheesycheesy
Laughable
Ludicrous
Ridiculous
Grade A joke!
gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Named As President Of The Biafran People in spain by RockHard: 5:55pm On Feb 10, 2017
ThankYouGod:
His Vice should be FFK.

I concur. Either FFK or Fayose would do as Buafran VP. cool

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Named As President Of The Biafran People in spain by waledeji(m): 6:19pm On Feb 10, 2017
Asari Dokubo chief of Biafra Army staff cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Named As President Of The Biafran People in spain by GameGod(m): 6:23pm On Feb 10, 2017
IPods and jokes grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Named As President Of The Biafran People in spain by zendy: 6:57pm On Feb 10, 2017
Nice video, the message of freedom must be spread far and wide

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Named As President Of The Biafran People in spain by darknetcom: 7:21pm On Feb 10, 2017
MidolsStudent:
thank u very much Mustapha Yarimo my Yoruba Muslim brother ..we Yoruba muslims don't care about Biafra, but we must keep pouring more than 1,550litres of semen per month over Biafra matters that "we don't care about"...Masha Allah

you wan declare the vaseline crew to ya enemies too

commmmme on...

declaring kanu to president will change nothing..

the way i see it...:
kanu is a refugee that commited a crime against a souvereighn nation....

sooo..

walahi una are joking around the world because we are not in the military era no more..

or else...still...off the head!!! angry
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Named As President Of The Biafran People in spain by MidolsStudent(m): 7:34pm On Feb 10, 2017
darknetcom:

you wan declare the vaseline crew to ya enemies too

commmmme on...

declaring kanu to president will change nothing..

the way i see it...:
kanu is a refugee that commited a crime against a souvereighn nation....

sooo..

walahi una are joking around the world because we are not in the military era no more..

or else...still...off the head!!! angry
OMG! OMA!
My Yoruba Muslim brother I hope u are not high on excess ewedu

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Named As President Of The Biafran People in spain by darknetcom: 7:45pm On Feb 10, 2017
MidolsStudent:

OMG! OMA!
My Yoruba Muslim brother I hope u are not high on excess ewedu

no bros..just telling you truth...
kanu can not escape punishment even if you declare him president of america...

i am christian btw....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Named As President Of The Biafran People in spain by leofab(f): 10:10pm On Feb 10, 2017
Lol
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Named As President Of The Biafran People in spain by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 10, 2017
MidolsStudent:
Hahahahahahaha ... grin grin grin .. ah don die. o o .. this guy sef grin chai

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Named As President Of The Biafran People in spain by BlackMbakara1(m): 10:29pm On Feb 10, 2017
This joke don too much na...lol.

All the while, una for tell us say na presidency dey hungry Kanu...this mata 4 simple die.

grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Named As President Of The Biafran People in spain by MidolsStudent(m): 8:33am On Feb 11, 2017
darknetcom:

no bros..just telling you truth...
kanu can not escape punishment even if you declare him president of america...

i am christian btw....

shshshshshsh oboy u are a Muslim like me

(1) (Reply)

Asking Igbos To ''Return Home'' Shows Economic Illiteracy! / Why I Will Vote Buhari Again And Again. / Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Popular Ritual Methods Used By Yahoo Boys.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.