Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,704 members, 7,865,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:54 AM

Methodist Owned Varsity Wesley In Deep Crisis: - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Methodist Owned Varsity Wesley In Deep Crisis: (688 Views)

Breaking News! Methodist Owned Wesley University Owe Staff Up To 40 Months Salar / Methodist Primary School, Ekotedo, Ibadan -A Forgotten Citadel Of Learning / Technical University Ibadan: Oyo State-Owned Varsity To Begin Operation January (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Methodist Owned Varsity Wesley In Deep Crisis: by niggy73(m): 6:18pm On Feb 10, 2017
Methodist owned Varsity Wesley in deep crisis:
Wesley University,Ondo,owned by Methodist Church Nigeria hit by internal crisis. The management of the University suspends eight lecturers (cool in the college of social and management sciences on the grounds of refusal to sign to an Affidavit in the High court which would invariably lead to Bond signing.
One of the suspended lecturers pleaded anonymity says"I resumed work in Wesley university since 2014,as we speak,I'm being owed 2015 salary arrears of 10 months and I'm being asked to sign a Bond to remain in the service of Wesley after my Ph.D programme to continue working without being paid.We are tired of this maltreatment by Ag.Vice Chancellor Prof.Olu Aderonmu and his management team.We want NUC to wade into the matter Immediately ".Efforts made to put a call across to Mr Samuel Akindele,the Public Relations officer of the university prove abortive as at the time of filing in this report.

(1) (Reply)

Which Course Could Someone Applied For With A Pass In Chemistry / Oyscatech Students Are Planning To Strategize How They Will Meet The 'SUG' Govt / JAMB: Know Your Venue And Time Of Your Mock Exam (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.