Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title (45365 Views)

Elizabeth Oshoba Becomes First Nigerian Female Boxer To Win World Title / David Alaba Presents His Jersey To President Tinubu In Paris / The Nigerian Nightmare, Kamaru Usman Retains His World Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by axcerin: 1:19pm On May 31, 2019
GistMore.com

The current WWE World Champion Kofi Sarkodie-Mensah, popularly known as 'Kofi Kingston', paid a courtesy visit to President Akufo-Addo at the Jubilee House on Thursday, May 30, 2019.

According to President Akufo-Addo in a post on his official Facebook handle, the WWE star’s visit to Ghana is in response to the proclamation of this year, 2019, as the "Year of Return”,.

The 37-year-old professional wrestler also said that he considers this “Year of Return” as a unique opportunity for him to make a historic visit to Ghana at the height of his wrestling career.

“Above all else, when I was a kid, this was what I wanted to do, it’s awesome that I was able to achieve my childhood dream but what’s even more important than that is for me to come back and inspire people who might be exactly where I was as a little kid watching, hoping to be something that I am living, breathing proof that you can be whatever you want to be.

I’m providing inspiration to people who want to do something but don’t know if they can do it. I’m here to provide inspiration that you can do it if you believe in yourself. So, I’m happy to be here to inspire other Ghanaians to go out and do great things in this world” he said.

See more; http://gistmore.com/kofi-kingston-presents-wwe-world-title-to-ghanaian-president-akufo-addo-photo

53 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by twerkjack: 1:26pm On May 31, 2019
New day rocks cheesy

155 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by Nbote(m): 1:28pm On May 31, 2019
I lyk how most Africans still come back to their roots afta getting fame despite d continent doing absolutely nothing in helping dem get there.. WWE wrestlers big sha, imagine d same Kofi Kingston wey dey look tiny in d ring becos of d giants in d ring looking like a big guy

victorazyvictor:

What i loved about Kofi was his spirit of resilience that day, even during the introduction, the way the announcer tried to demorilize him

Don't believe d hype, WWE is a drama series... Everything in it is scripted including d fights and who wins

187 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by fernandez1(m): 1:42pm On May 31, 2019
Ghanaian amaka

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by LuciferImam: 2:04pm On May 31, 2019
When will he pay Buhari a visit...

... and perform the Boom Drop finishing move on his Almajiri fulani skull once & for all!
[img]https://media1./images/01bbb824e73c6c68241fb12f1bb9491e/tenor.gif?itemid=9036378[/img]
*spits angry

237 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 31, 2019
Wwe is a scripted wrestling match.
How a wrestler go stand dey look his fellow wrestler dey hit am without doing anything is unimaginable.

154 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by ifyalways(f): 2:49pm On May 31, 2019
Mi love Kofi.

Booooooooom drop cheesy Its a new day, yes it is.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by Jay32: 3:38pm On May 31, 2019
Wow

Top 10 Stubborn People From History Who Refused To Die
https:///2019/05/top-10-stubborn-people-from-history-who-just-refused-to-die.html

Top 10 Highest Paid Nigerian CEOs
https:///2019/05/top-10-highest-paid-nigerian-ceos.html

Husband To Be Commits Suicide After Wife Threw Engagement Ring At Him
https:///2019/05/husband-to-be-commits-suicide-after-fiancee-threw-engagement-ring-at-him.html

Top 5 Optical Illusions That Proves That You Should Never Trust Your Eyes
https:///2019/05/top-5-optical-illusions-that-proves-you-should-never-trust-your-eyes.html

Top 10 Ancient Books That Promise Supernatural Powers
https:///2018/11/top-ten-ancient-books-that-promise-supernatural-powers.html
Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by Houseofglam7(f): 4:09pm On May 31, 2019
It's Kofi Kingston Baaaaaaaabbbbyyyyy
It's a new day,yes it is cool

11 Likes

Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by MJBOLT: 4:25pm On May 31, 2019
i'm just here waiting for brock to beat him senseless then cash in his MITB contract grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by Highesschief1: 4:27pm On May 31, 2019
Wrestling is fake

32 Likes

Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by aanuoluwami14(f): 4:45pm On May 31, 2019
I love Kofi

3 Likes

Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by Nukilia: 6:29pm On May 31, 2019
Highesschief1:
Wrestling is fake

Wetin man go do now!!! Man must to chop somehow grin grin cheesy

21 Likes

Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by TheGameYard(m): 6:35pm On May 31, 2019
If you still believes wrestling is real, Happy children's day

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by mytime24(f): 6:44pm On May 31, 2019
I thought kofi Kingston is frm jamaica oooh cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by Neiy: 6:52pm On May 31, 2019
I love Kofi so much. His good

1 Like

Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by JesssCA(f): 7:11pm On May 31, 2019
It's a new day yes it is.

6 Likes

Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by judgementyard(m): 7:50pm On May 31, 2019
see this one wey I dey beat wen we small! lol. Nice one bro,we are proud of yoU

1 Like

Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by tck2000(m): 11:26pm On May 31, 2019
Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by CanineOfJackal: 11:47pm On May 31, 2019
mytime24:
I thought kofi Kingston is frm jamaica oooh cheesy
Did you ask questions before thoughting? Stop thoughting so that I can think for you

28 Likes

Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 01, 2019
Sorry if I hurt anyone embarassed

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by Salmoneus(m): 1:05am On Jun 01, 2019
MJBOLT:
i'm just here waiting for brock to beat him senseless then cash in his MITB contract grin

Black man with crab mentality... undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by Elelfa: 5:27am On Jun 01, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Professional wrestling is a kind of sports entertainment which means a sport event that is scripted. this is well known amongst the learned. The people who buy tickets to watch the events live and people who buy Cds and watch on TV (I am talking foreign people) know what they opted in to watch (that it is a scripted event). It is due to the ignorance of many Nigerians that makes the knowledge that this events are scripted strange amongst our people.

And if u try to explain the truth to them, they will react and make you look like a hater or rumour monger grin

Man, Nigerians suffer ignorance no be small grin

Lol....no mind us ooooo

Exactly why it's called world wrestling entertainment.

Their moves are real though because they've trained for years to master it. Every other thing is on the scripts.

Money dey that industry shaa

14 Likes

Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by LilSmith55(m): 5:40am On Jun 01, 2019
comshots:
Wwe is a scripted wrestling match.
How a wrestler go stand dey look his fellow wrestler dey hit am without doing anything is unimaginable.

As in, that thing dey make me angry, fight start liadis 5 second one person don dey crawl for ground like say dem don dey beat am for 10hrs

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by MJBOLT: 6:43am On Jun 01, 2019
shut up,it's entertainment so take your high mentality and shove it down your throat

Salmoneus:

Black man with crab mentality... undecided

9 Likes

Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by CarGuideNG: 9:16am On Jun 01, 2019
Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 01, 2019
And Nigeria Wrestlers? None in WWE.

1 Like

Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by RDPMAN: 9:17am On Jun 01, 2019
Good for them!
Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by handsomebanana(m): 9:17am On Jun 01, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Professional wrestling is a kind of sports entertainment which means a sport event that is scripted. this is well known amongst the learned. The people who buy tickets to watch the events live and people who buy Cds and watch on TV (I am talking foreign people) know what they opted in to watch (that it is a scripted event). It is due to the ignorance of many Nigerians that makes the knowledge that this events are scripted strange amongst our people.

And if u try to explain the truth to them, they will react and make you look like a hater or rumour monger grin

Man, Nigerians suffer ignorance no be small grin

I believe with this comment of yours, you believe that you are the most intelligent person on NL regardless of the fact that you reason like someone who was dipped in the pool of stupidity and coated with madness.

Most avid fans Of WWE in Nigeria are well aware that it is scripted but choose to watch it because of the entertainment factor there. In fact, the only people who believe it is real are probably kids.

Yet you choose to generalize all Nigerians as ignorant in an effort to strut your 'high intellect'.
Fool today, fool tomorrow.
There's no helping you.

50 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Rides In A Jeep With 3 Sons And Wife / Keshi Sacked By NFF / Brazilian Referee Pulls Gun On Players During Red Card Dispute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.