Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

This Little Baby Girl Stands With Nigeria (Photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Little Baby Girl Stands With Nigeria (Photo) (49573 Views)

This Little, Chubby Girl's Dance Moves Will Put A Smile On Your Face (Photos) / #PumPumChallenge: Video Of A Little Baby Girl Twerking Goes Viral (Photos) / Does This Little Boy Deserve This Punishment? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Little Baby Girl Stands With Nigeria (Photo) by four4: 8:05am On Feb 11, 2017
SaintAlbert53:

Lols seems the recession hasn't reached your side.. See as you fine like 50 people chaii..
how can recession reaches her side can't u c her chick like #50 puff- fuff
Re: This Little Baby Girl Stands With Nigeria (Photo) by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 11, 2017
obontami:
Hateuu2 look how cute that lil precious is. You know she could be our baby but your shakara ehn........

Ok sha OOoooooooo
Wetin concern me .
I have my cute baby with Me
Re: This Little Baby Girl Stands With Nigeria (Photo) by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 11, 2017
Sandydayziz:

Na so dem talk... Buh dem just dey wash our brain!
can we go out?
Re: This Little Baby Girl Stands With Nigeria (Photo) by supereagle(m): 10:03am On Feb 11, 2017
The recession is not my problem, but a wife that is not prudent in management is my problem.
Re: This Little Baby Girl Stands With Nigeria (Photo) by Pweedycutie(f): 10:24am On Feb 11, 2017
[quote author=PublicAssurance post=53601562]why do u need pampers?.....cant u use the old school baby Napkin and wash it? I can't stand with this one o...i sit with it. [/quote/]
Ittx d poor baby dt wud suffer for nappy rash. ..not all mothers can use napkin
Re: This Little Baby Girl Stands With Nigeria (Photo) by MrPRevailer(m): 10:58am On Feb 11, 2017
TINALETC3:
cheesy I hv more dan enough

You should have tagged it 'Preparing for protest'. cheesy
Re: This Little Baby Girl Stands With Nigeria (Photo) by natruebdiz: 11:17am On Feb 11, 2017
vicuto:
shocked
things increasing while minimum wage remains the same..#bubuYnaa

Re: This Little Baby Girl Stands With Nigeria (Photo) by amokeme(f): 1:05pm On Feb 11, 2017
hman4real:

You look lovely..
Thank you..
Re: This Little Baby Girl Stands With Nigeria (Photo) by SaintAlbert53: 1:38pm On Feb 11, 2017
four4:
how can recession reaches her side can't u c her chick like #50 puff- fuff
E b like say u never buy puff puff lately o,#50 own small like agbalumo.. grin
Re: This Little Baby Girl Stands With Nigeria (Photo) by Adenike775(f): 4:32pm On Feb 11, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]baby I understand you jare....even we your aunties do buy lady care at the rate of 150 and now its 350 :-Xbaby I understand you jare....even we your aunties do buy lady care at the rate of 150 and now its 350
Re: This Little Baby Girl Stands With Nigeria (Photo) by Collyno82(m): 7:47pm On Feb 11, 2017
SaintAlbert53:
Even the babies are feeling the heat of the recession which is taking its toll on Nigerians.
#istandwithnigeria
Pidgin2 have u read this. Pls read it so that u will have a good sense of judgment
Re: This Little Baby Girl Stands With Nigeria (Photo) by Leorichy: 8:32pm On Feb 11, 2017
TINALETC3:
cheesy I hv more dan enough

oh is that our baby wink
Re: This Little Baby Girl Stands With Nigeria (Photo) by Sandydayziz(f): 8:47pm On Feb 11, 2017
dancok:
can we go out?

Y would we do dat?
Re: This Little Baby Girl Stands With Nigeria (Photo) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 11, 2017
Sandydayziz:

Y would we do dat?
because i like u and u like me too.
Re: This Little Baby Girl Stands With Nigeria (Photo) by Sandydayziz(f): 9:46pm On Feb 11, 2017
dancok:
because i like u and u like me too.

Really? I just knew
Re: This Little Baby Girl Stands With Nigeria (Photo) by SaintAlbert53: 12:38am On Feb 12, 2017
Spicylate:

So why would our pre wedding pics be funny naw?
" Laughter occurs when people are
comfortable with one another,when they feel
open and free"
Our pre wedding pics would be very romantic and funny due to my demonstration of Love for you..I can imagine how sweet it is
Re: This Little Baby Girl Stands With Nigeria (Photo) by WambyDiapers: 2:56pm On Feb 12, 2017
[quote author=Pweedycutie post=53610844][/quote]

https://www.nairaland.com/3511128/how-cloth-diaper/3#53640376

Modern cloth nappies are much, much easier to use and practically rash-free.
Re: This Little Baby Girl Stands With Nigeria (Photo) by Spicylate(f): 3:23pm On Feb 12, 2017
SaintAlbert53:

" Laughter occurs when people are
comfortable with one another,when they feel
open and free"
Our pre wedding pics would be very romantic and funny due to my demonstration of Love for you..I can imagine how sweet it is
Alrighty

1 Like

Re: This Little Baby Girl Stands With Nigeria (Photo) by Pweedycutie(f): 10:43pm On Feb 13, 2017
WambyDiapers:

https://www.nairaland.com/3511128/how-cloth-diaper/3#53640376

Modern cloth nappies are much, much easier to use and practically rash-free.
dtz kul
Re: This Little Baby Girl Stands With Nigeria (Photo) by Onukube1(f): 1:59pm On Feb 14, 2017
bignero:

Ur super cute kiss
Thanks hun
Re: This Little Baby Girl Stands With Nigeria (Photo) by SaintAlbert53: 2:49pm On Feb 16, 2017
Spicylate:
Alrighty
Gorgeous could you please reply my mail?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Husband And I Just Found Out He Has An 18yr Old Daughter. / 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys / Nigerian Man Buys His Wife A Brand New Benz 4matic For Being Loyal (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.