Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,838 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

#PumPumChallenge: Video Of A Little Baby Girl Twerking Goes Viral (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / #PumPumChallenge: Video Of A Little Baby Girl Twerking Goes Viral (Photos) (36851 Views)

Is There Anything Wrong If I Don't Cut My Little Baby's Hair / Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) / Twerking Young Girl Amazes Social Media Users, Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

#PumPumChallenge: Video Of A Little Baby Girl Twerking Goes Viral (Photos) by Famousbabe(f): 1:43am On Oct 02, 2018
This is a hilarious video of a cute little baby girl twerking and doing the #PumPumChallenge.

See more photos and watch video after the cut.

Source:

http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/10/pumpumchallenge-little-baby-girl.html?m=0

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #PumPumChallenge: Video Of A Little Baby Girl Twerking Goes Viral (Photos) by ahnie: 1:48am On Oct 02, 2018
They've just abused the innocence of this child!

137 Likes 7 Shares

Re: #PumPumChallenge: Video Of A Little Baby Girl Twerking Goes Viral (Photos) by Nobody: 3:30am On Oct 02, 2018
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think this is very wrong in all ramifications but we Christians seems to encourage immorality in every form. The twerking concept was invented by we Christians and the ripple effects is now telling on our kids whose upbringing is been jeopadized with Christian hypocrisy. No matter how we demonize Muslims, we will never find any Muslim parents allowing their children to partake in this show of shame. When Muslims fight for hijab and other modest dressings, we Christians are quick to condemn their demands because of our way ward way of life. Christianity has really gone to the dogs
and Sometimes i am so ashamed of being a Christian. In my next life i will be a Muslim sad

104 Likes 16 Shares

Re: #PumPumChallenge: Video Of A Little Baby Girl Twerking Goes Viral (Photos) by CHoccolaTE: 9:42am On Oct 02, 2018
Where are the two idiots that gave birth to this baby?

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: #PumPumChallenge: Video Of A Little Baby Girl Twerking Goes Viral (Photos) by TINKU01(f): 11:04am On Oct 02, 2018
Someone must have be taking her through twerking classes grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #PumPumChallenge: Video Of A Little Baby Girl Twerking Goes Viral (Photos) by Pabloosas(m): 11:04am On Oct 02, 2018
grin

2 Likes

Re: #PumPumChallenge: Video Of A Little Baby Girl Twerking Goes Viral (Photos) by Youngs(m): 11:04am On Oct 02, 2018
How do you keep up with the internet? How is this viral
Very old video
Please next

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: #PumPumChallenge: Video Of A Little Baby Girl Twerking Goes Viral (Photos) by famousroland(m): 11:04am On Oct 02, 2018
Hahahaha
Re: #PumPumChallenge: Video Of A Little Baby Girl Twerking Goes Viral (Photos) by Olalan(m): 11:05am On Oct 02, 2018
Anything for the cameras
Re: #PumPumChallenge: Video Of A Little Baby Girl Twerking Goes Viral (Photos) by NinaArsenal(f): 11:05am On Oct 02, 2018
Who is she twerking for � ? Her parents are inviting pedophiles to there door step. this makes no sense.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #PumPumChallenge: Video Of A Little Baby Girl Twerking Goes Viral (Photos) by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 02, 2018
angry angry angry
Re: #PumPumChallenge: Video Of A Little Baby Girl Twerking Goes Viral (Photos) by shugacaneman: 11:06am On Oct 02, 2018
She must have a twerking mom

Meanwhile just to add to the case of Anglicans and Roman Catholics in Onitsha, an Anglican church building was demolished some years ago at 3-3 Onitsha.
The religious politics in Anambra is so out of hand. You don't get anything in Anambra state except you are a Catholic.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #PumPumChallenge: Video Of A Little Baby Girl Twerking Goes Viral (Photos) by BillgatesMaigad(m): 11:06am On Oct 02, 2018
This one na follow come.

Back to Ambode Victory......
Re: #PumPumChallenge: Video Of A Little Baby Girl Twerking Goes Viral (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 11:06am On Oct 02, 2018
WTF...... shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: #PumPumChallenge: Video Of A Little Baby Girl Twerking Goes Viral (Photos) by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 02, 2018
If only I can twerk half of what the baby twerked.

2 Likes

Re: #PumPumChallenge: Video Of A Little Baby Girl Twerking Goes Viral (Photos) by techstack: 11:07am On Oct 02, 2018
Okay now

The world is going haywire
Re: #PumPumChallenge: Video Of A Little Baby Girl Twerking Goes Viral (Photos) by obyback: 11:07am On Oct 02, 2018
lol
Re: #PumPumChallenge: Video Of A Little Baby Girl Twerking Goes Viral (Photos) by annnikky(f): 11:07am On Oct 02, 2018
Little things goes viral this days undecided
Re: #PumPumChallenge: Video Of A Little Baby Girl Twerking Goes Viral (Photos) by TheMan3: 11:08am On Oct 02, 2018
This
famousroland:
Hahahaha
is not funny

1 Like

Re: #PumPumChallenge: Video Of A Little Baby Girl Twerking Goes Viral (Photos) by hopexter(m): 11:09am On Oct 02, 2018
ahnie:
They've just abused the innocence of this child!

The baby doesn't seem to care smiley she's just slaying cheesy

1 Like

Re: #PumPumChallenge: Video Of A Little Baby Girl Twerking Goes Viral (Photos) by Liftedhands(f): 11:10am On Oct 02, 2018
Old video learnt my own twerk from her sef grin

3 Likes

Re: #PumPumChallenge: Video Of A Little Baby Girl Twerking Goes Viral (Photos) by capatainrambo: 11:12am On Oct 02, 2018
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think this is very wrong in all ramifications but we Christians seems to encourage immorality in every form. The twerking concept was invented by we Christians and the ripple effects is now telling on our kids whose upbringing is been jeopadized with Christian hypocrisy. No matter how we demonize Muslims, we will never find any Muslim parents allowing their children to partake in this show of shame. When Muslims fight for hijab and other modest dressings, we Christians are quick to condemn their demands because of our way ward way of live. Sometimes i am so ashamed of being a Christian. In my next life i will be a Muslim sad
you re a Muslim.

don't deceive yourself

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #PumPumChallenge: Video Of A Little Baby Girl Twerking Goes Viral (Photos) by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 02, 2018
cheesy
Re: #PumPumChallenge: Video Of A Little Baby Girl Twerking Goes Viral (Photos) by Liftedhands(f): 11:13am On Oct 02, 2018
capatainrambo:
you re a Muslim.

don't deceive yourself
please leave him o! He is very suicidal.

21 Likes

Re: #PumPumChallenge: Video Of A Little Baby Girl Twerking Goes Viral (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:13am On Oct 02, 2018
End time baby!

1 Like

Re: #PumPumChallenge: Video Of A Little Baby Girl Twerking Goes Viral (Photos) by MrWondah(m): 11:15am On Oct 02, 2018
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think this is very wrong in all ramifications but we Christians seems to encourage immorality in every form. The twerking concept was invented by we Christians and the ripple effects is now telling on our kids whose upbringing is been jeopadized with Christian hypocrisy. No matter how we demonize Muslims, we will never find any Muslim parents allowing their children to partake in this show of shame. When Muslims fight for hijab and other modest dressings, we Christians are quick to condemn their demands because of our way ward way of live. Sometimes i am so ashamed of being a Christian. In my next life i will be a Muslim sad
Stop being stupid, you keep abusing Christians in every thread you find yourself. You ahole attention seeker

25 Likes

Re: #PumPumChallenge: Video Of A Little Baby Girl Twerking Goes Viral (Photos) by TheOdd1sOut: 11:17am On Oct 02, 2018
GoTV:
no geniune christain will vomit this nonsense. Just cover your head in shame. You're a waste of your pastor's energy. You're just going to church for fun. You may not even be a christain.

24 Likes

Re: #PumPumChallenge: Video Of A Little Baby Girl Twerking Goes Viral (Photos) by lonelydora: 11:17am On Oct 02, 2018
The mum is happy seeing her twerk like this. They forgot the passage that says "train up a child in the way he should go..."

2 Likes

Re: #PumPumChallenge: Video Of A Little Baby Girl Twerking Goes Viral (Photos) by MSRA(m): 11:18am On Oct 02, 2018
GoTV:

Are you sure you are really a born again Christian? You raised some salient points there, then spoiled it with ur last couple of sentences.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can't We Just Get Married Without Involving Families? / "I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady / Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.