Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal (50174 Views)

Man With Disability Manufactures Electric Bucket To Heat Water / 16-Year-Old Boy In Aba Constructs Prototype Houses (Photos) / Made-In-Aba Stove That Obtains Its Fuel From Cassava Leaf (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal by afamaustin(m): 8:10pm On Feb 12, 2017
grin
Mikylopez:
I'm a complete dįck head when it comes to science and technology....... anyways good thinking
embarassed
Re: 16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal by Cyriloha(m): 8:11pm On Feb 12, 2017
sixtuschimere:
According to Ugochinyere who shared the photos,a 16-year-old old boy from Onitsha built a stove which depends on charcoal, battery and electricity in different occasions.

Ugochinyere said he saw him today in Aba when he came to market it. The name of the stove is NDYSON STOVE. He named it after his own name.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/16-yr-old-onitsha-boy-manufactures.html

Name checkers will never check this but I dedicate this to nairaland minister of name checkers anyway
Re: 16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal by Rebuke: 8:14pm On Feb 12, 2017
Mikylopez:
I'm a complete dįck head when it comes to science and technology....... anyways good thinking

Dick head? Na wa o. Mehn haf sufferd o.

Why not be sumthn else's head while D head again. Oooo.
Re: 16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal by melejo(m): 8:20pm On Feb 12, 2017
sarrki:
Not onitsha boy

Nigerian boy
It's either you're omenka or you're related to that vagabond. The manner of your skewed reasoning is too close. Omenka has many names so I guess he is same as Saraki. If that boy had done anything condemnable you would have started telling us how Igbos are evil. Maga

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal by Justiceleague1: 8:25pm On Feb 12, 2017
sarrki:
Not onitsha boy
Nigerian boy
gerrarahiaaaaa! angry which bloody nigeria! Nigeria ko,zoogeria ni.. grin
Re: 16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal by DanielGb(m): 8:32pm On Feb 12, 2017
Mikylopez:

Looked at you post and profile. you are lazy.
what other things do you like?
Re: 16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal by monimekaz(m): 8:34pm On Feb 12, 2017
sarrki:
Not onitsha boy

Nigerian boy

Oldman can u just stop dividing us ....any of your post does not just make sense to me ....
Re: 16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal by GoodMuyis(m): 8:34pm On Feb 12, 2017
Not durable, the metal will get heat up, metal the internal fan and damage the batteries
more oil to his brain sha
Re: 16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal by Omenkata: 8:37pm On Feb 12, 2017
[s]
sarrki:
Not onitsha boy

Nigerian boy
[/s]
trash
Re: 16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal by Rollyluv: 8:42pm On Feb 12, 2017
This stove dat has been in existence snce 4yrs back. We have it at ohm snce 3yrs bck.
Re: 16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal by wendy241(f): 8:44pm On Feb 12, 2017
demolinka:
No wahala. If d thing fit cook beans and corn, I go hail am
yea bt abeg who snap dat stove na only pot dem snap we hv to see the stove very wel na
Re: 16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal by Pecca: 8:49pm On Feb 12, 2017
sarrki:
Not onitsha boy
Nigerian boy
if im do something negative im go become Onitsha boy...or Igbo
Re: 16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal by talk2archy: 8:53pm On Feb 12, 2017
sarrki:
Not onitsha boy

Nigerian boy

Who dash monkey banana
Re: 16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal by ephraem: 8:57pm On Feb 12, 2017
chriskosherbal:
We have men of great minds in this country sha...
nd with great evil too
Re: 16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal by Pato5(m): 8:59pm On Feb 12, 2017
To be sincere, there is nothing spectacular in this.
I have lived in the north almost all my life n i can tell u that this local innovation has being existing here for as long as i can remember. Tea sellers (mai shayi) use this to boil their tea in large pots.
While growing as an electronics hobbyist i replicated it at home using toy car's motor.
Re: 16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal by DavidEsq(m): 9:04pm On Feb 12, 2017
With just 4 seed of battery, can it boil beans lipsrsealed
Re: 16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal by geozone: 9:05pm On Feb 12, 2017
sarrki:
Not onitsha boy

Nigerian boy
thats the spirit!
Re: 16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal by vioment: 9:05pm On Feb 12, 2017
Bigg ups. Nice one.
Re: 16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal by Krisddon: 9:05pm On Feb 12, 2017
sarrki:
Not onitsha boy

Nigerian boy
U sound exasperated! Is Onitsha not in Nigeria? U wish u saw the @ op, u would have displayed ur own talent on him... That which u guys from 'Ugwu' know how to do best. It sounds like this, ''gbum!". Next na casualties. grin grin grin
Re: 16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal by Emycord: 9:06pm On Feb 12, 2017
Airborne02:
it will @ d poster above.. wat e did is d ba3 will hv to pover d fan to produce d breeze dat which d charcoa burns.. if d ba3 is weak there is still fire on d coal and btw natural breeze do blow it too so it can do more than beans.
why bother to explain he still wont get it even if he does he will find a way to rubbish it
Re: 16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 12, 2017
Mikylopez:

Why do i have the feeling that you're gonna invent somefin in the future:-)
Okay.. I challenge you to build a robot
Re: 16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal by Anasko(m): 9:38pm On Feb 12, 2017
feldido:
Its just a blower(fan) to provide oxygen for the charcoal to cook...Battery alone can't cook anything.

But I like his sense of ingenuity and the finishing is good.
Oxygen? are you serious!!!
Re: 16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal by ibinaboonline: 9:41pm On Feb 12, 2017
he's not d inventor. There's an older man who is. They are a popular sight around ASA rd aba
Re: 16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal by samazagudu(m): 9:49pm On Feb 12, 2017
It is just a fan that blows the charcoal through a narrow pipe. Though he try, more grease to your elbow..

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal by temptnow: 9:52pm On Feb 12, 2017
sarrki:
Not onitsha boy

Nigerian boy
even this small thing you wan collect am from us, this guy you chop witch? After una don collect oil for centuries

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal by Eluwilussit(m): 9:59pm On Feb 12, 2017
sarrki:
Not onitsha boy

Nigerian boy

Hmmmmmmmm! So he's not ipob again? Well, because it is you Sarrki, I will excuse you. Even though you are trying your best to be optimistic and patriotic, I still find you to be a big Zombie in a lotta ways. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal by Mikylopez(f): 10:24pm On Feb 12, 2017
DanielGb:

Looked at you post and profile. you are lazy. what other things do you like?

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal by musicwriter(m): 10:26pm On Feb 12, 2017
If we're talking about development, this is the type of effort that must be encouraged.

Science + Technology = Industry.

Science + Technology + Industry = Development (economic development).

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal by Tonydeeb(m): 10:41pm On Feb 12, 2017
Anasko:
Oxygen? are you serious!!!

hahahaha... Ayaf die. He meant Carbon IV Oxide... smiley smiley :p
Re: 16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal by metallisc(m): 10:44pm On Feb 12, 2017
sarrki:
Not onitsha boy

Nigerian boy

Re: 16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal by tosima(m): 11:09pm On Feb 12, 2017
sixtuschimere:
According to Ugochinyere who shared the photos,a 16-year-old old boy from Onitsha built a stove which depends on charcoal, battery and electricity in different occasions.

Ugochinyere said he saw him today in Aba when he came to market it. The name of the stove is NDYSON STOVE. He named it after his own name.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/16-yr-old-onitsha-boy-manufactures.html
not ah Nigerian boy. it's ahh BIAFRAN boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Baby Whale killed in a community in Delta State (photos) / Largest Bat In Africa / Jupiter And Saturn's Rare Great Conjunction Captured Across The World (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.