Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Making Money The Bruce Lee Way - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Money The Bruce Lee Way (421 Views)

How Otedola Made His Money [the Real Story Behind The Money] / Poco Lee Converts Mother From Plantain Seller To Wine Shop Owner / (HOT) How to Make MONEY the way BANKS do using VTU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Making Money The Bruce Lee Way by cromwellk: 9:50pm On Feb 10, 2017
"I don't fear the man who knows 1000 kicks. I fear the man who practiced one kick 1000 thousand times" - Brice Lee

A true visionary quote I must say!

Lets chew on this some more. Ok?

Creating a business and making money has a lot of moving parts, Right?

There is a tonne to learn and overwhelm can take you out faster than Bruce lee's roundhouse kick to the head

But just taking a leaf from Bruce lee's playbook and adopting his phylosphy of mastery, I think you will pleasantly be surprised at what will happen.

Think on the quote above;

A man who know 1000 kicks would not have mastered them. Its just not humanly possible. They are just too many and too little time

So if this guy approached you in the dark and tried to take you down, you might just stand a chance. Why?

Because he is a fraud!

All his kicks are amateurish and will not carry any impact

His moves have not been horned or sharpened to the point of effectiveness

On the other hand if you happen to have the misfortune of being kicked by someone who has mastered just one kick or one move, he will knock you out into next week. Why?

Because he is fine tuned and sharpened to a devastating effect.

And so it is with coming up with a money making business

You will be utterly defeated by overwhelm, kicked in the groin with confusion and whipped by amateurism

Now listen:

I am not saying stop learning (the thousand kicks). Of course having a general understanding is good

Just don't expect to master everything and do everything.

Patience, grasshopper.

You will end up like the guy who knows 1000 kicks

Surely I say unto you Mastering of one skill is the master key that will open up limitless oppotunities.

So I am going to help you narrow down everything that will lead you to being a highly paid entrepreneur

You will learn how to come up with a winnning Product,

You will discover the secrets to creating a powerful sales Funnel

You will discover how to put it in front of thousands of people worldwide

This will make serious money for you in 2017! I mean US$559,824. You think I am joking? Check out our program immediately

Here is the link; http://apply.cromwellsells.com/

[img]http://apply.cromwellsells.com/[/img]

(1) (Reply)

Lets Make Some Cash(serious Minded Only) / Again, Naira Hits Fresh Low Of N516 Per Dollar / Big Brother Naija; Shedding Light On The Agony Nigerian Businesses Are Facing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.