Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,385 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Muslim Brotherhood Plotting To Bomb Banks, Barracks, Prisons – Lai Mohammed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim Brotherhood Plotting To Bomb Banks, Barracks, Prisons – Lai Mohammed (25935 Views)

PDP Chairman: Those Plotting To Destroy South-West Will Not Succeed – Babatope / Cabal Plotting To Return Buhari To Abuja For Sallah - Sahara Reporters / DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Brotherhood Plotting To Bomb Banks, Barracks, Prisons – Lai Mohammed by Georgeisco2007: 9:00am On Feb 11, 2017
But I thought this muslim's brothers have been defeated TECHNICALLY. So warrisdis again?
Re: Muslim Brotherhood Plotting To Bomb Banks, Barracks, Prisons – Lai Mohammed by Bimpe29: 9:03am On Feb 11, 2017
Perrenial Bombing; one tragedy too many
Re: Muslim Brotherhood Plotting To Bomb Banks, Barracks, Prisons – Lai Mohammed by ipodstinks: 9:05am On Feb 11, 2017
Douglaufuoma:
lie Muhammad they not Muslim brotherhood cos they are not true Muslim, according to my Muslim brothers and u. I thought u said terrorist has been defeated from Nigeria and that they can only carry out bombing on soft target. hmmmm, liar Muhammad the blood of Innocent souls of both our gallant soldiers and civilians that have dead and u call soft target will forever torment u
is lia Muhammed not a Muslim? he knows his brothers very well. he can't mention christian because he knows we are blessed people. they are real Muslim.
Re: Muslim Brotherhood Plotting To Bomb Banks, Barracks, Prisons – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 11, 2017
zionmade:

My dear if Lot didnt leave sodom and Gomorrah he could have been destroyed with others. Its been long we started calling our people to leave dat side. Wen judgment comes upon d land everybody both children, women etc suffer. Soo wat am i saying judgement has come upon d north, now they are refugees in their own land. Do i look like i care??
I will say it again d day a knockout explodes in aba or ph or onitsha or delta dat day we will declare fatwa on the head of all of dem here
oh. U religious.
Re: Muslim Brotherhood Plotting To Bomb Banks, Barracks, Prisons – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 11, 2017
baba weyrey, he wana try gain some relevance and credibility, but knowing u are a serial liar, omo kolewerk
Re: Muslim Brotherhood Plotting To Bomb Banks, Barracks, Prisons – Lai Mohammed by maxzzo1(m): 9:09am On Feb 11, 2017
Which one be Muslim brotherhood abi we dey Egypt Why not say Muslims are planning did attacks.... Non sense
Re: Muslim Brotherhood Plotting To Bomb Banks, Barracks, Prisons – Lai Mohammed by zionmade(m): 9:10am On Feb 11, 2017
RedRubberDucky:
oh. U religious.
Who cares?
I still maintain my stand NO PITY GIVEN
Re: Muslim Brotherhood Plotting To Bomb Banks, Barracks, Prisons – Lai Mohammed by Ignatio(m): 9:10am On Feb 11, 2017
Something tells me this man is lying.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Brotherhood Plotting To Bomb Banks, Barracks, Prisons – Lai Mohammed by dayold: 9:10am On Feb 11, 2017
Mohammed na Lai
Re: Muslim Brotherhood Plotting To Bomb Banks, Barracks, Prisons – Lai Mohammed by namedo: 9:12am On Feb 11, 2017
Why this religious extremism? These extremists are discouraging other intending Muslims from converting to Islam. This religion is supposed to be one that spreads peace and love, but certain extremist want to make it look like a hostility promoting religion. I wanted to convert to Islam but what is on ground now discourages me.
Re: Muslim Brotherhood Plotting To Bomb Banks, Barracks, Prisons – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 11, 2017
They banned zionmade for saying d truth abi. So d north shud not reap wat they sow abi. Who cares if they destroy their land out of hatred. D mods forget dat there are many other monikers owned by zionmade
I dont care if they want they can go ahead and bomb dem all. Rubbish, religion of piss and poo my foot
Re: Muslim Brotherhood Plotting To Bomb Banks, Barracks, Prisons – Lai Mohammed by nathdim: 9:19am On Feb 11, 2017
Douglaufuoma:
lie Muhammad they not Muslim brotherhood cos they are not true Muslim, according to my Muslim brothers and u. I thought u said terrorist has been defeated from Nigeria and that they can only carry out bombing on soft target. hmmmm, liar Muhammad the blood of Innocent souls of both our gallant soldiers and civilians that have dead and u call soft target will forever torment u
but they are accomplishing the work of their Prophet Muhammad

1 Like

Re: Muslim Brotherhood Plotting To Bomb Banks, Barracks, Prisons – Lai Mohammed by frubben(m): 9:19am On Feb 11, 2017
In a civilize country when threat like this are discovered, the military personnel jump into action without the knowledge of the masses.

But for nija, dem go announce sote boko haram go change tactics
Re: Muslim Brotherhood Plotting To Bomb Banks, Barracks, Prisons – Lai Mohammed by gloryman91: 9:21am On Feb 11, 2017
Mr. Lying always.
Re: Muslim Brotherhood Plotting To Bomb Banks, Barracks, Prisons – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 11, 2017
zionmade:

Who cares?
I still maintain my stand NO PITY GIVEN
Not pity. ....Compassion.

And OK guy. I wanna go now. Bye
Re: Muslim Brotherhood Plotting To Bomb Banks, Barracks, Prisons – Lai Mohammed by Dee1murphy(m): 9:26am On Feb 11, 2017
PeaceGord:
Stupid lie from hell's pit.

I don't appreciate the headings at all !
Re: Muslim Brotherhood Plotting To Bomb Banks, Barracks, Prisons – Lai Mohammed by KingMicky3286: 9:27am On Feb 11, 2017
Rat is killing a Rat. I stands for IDiote grin grin grin
Re: Muslim Brotherhood Plotting To Bomb Banks, Barracks, Prisons – Lai Mohammed by PeaceGord: 9:27am On Feb 11, 2017
benpedro:
Lying lie Mohammed smiley
Re: Muslim Brotherhood Plotting To Bomb Banks, Barracks, Prisons – Lai Mohammed by Omeokachie: 9:29am On Feb 11, 2017
Brand new lie from the stable of Lai Mohammed.
Re: Muslim Brotherhood Plotting To Bomb Banks, Barracks, Prisons – Lai Mohammed by hatchy(f): 9:31am On Feb 11, 2017
seunny4lif:
E no concern me cool cool cool
North again abi
Even the Bible said it in the book of Malachi "Fear North"
Re: Muslim Brotherhood Plotting To Bomb Banks, Barracks, Prisons – Lai Mohammed by abdulaz: 9:33am On Feb 11, 2017
For the first time lai is saying the truth.

This Muslim brotherhood guys are real.

They showcased their ugly heads sometime last year in my very own town in Kogi state.

They are deadly and dangerous. They might even be recruiting new members taking advantage of the current economic woes.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Brotherhood Plotting To Bomb Banks, Barracks, Prisons – Lai Mohammed by Psoul(m): 9:36am On Feb 11, 2017
I don't why I'm finding so hard to beliv this story.

Is it cos of the carrier or what.

I AM NOT UNDERSTANDING
Re: Muslim Brotherhood Plotting To Bomb Banks, Barracks, Prisons – Lai Mohammed by SmartyPants(m): 9:44am On Feb 11, 2017
Douglaufuoma:

Funnily you are the liar.
Re: Muslim Brotherhood Plotting To Bomb Banks, Barracks, Prisons – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 11, 2017
Islam is a curse

1 Like

Re: Muslim Brotherhood Plotting To Bomb Banks, Barracks, Prisons – Lai Mohammed by micflo28(m): 9:48am On Feb 11, 2017
Time to proscribe islam is now. Replace with budhaism....

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Brotherhood Plotting To Bomb Banks, Barracks, Prisons – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 11, 2017
BERNIMOORE:
is this Really coming from Lai Muhhammed? Ah It seems Fani Kayode's Write up has catched up with this man.
Very true. FFK's literary bomb really did wonders. @BERNIMOORE, please see the bolded and modify. I'm sure it's your phone's auto correct function.
Re: Muslim Brotherhood Plotting To Bomb Banks, Barracks, Prisons – Lai Mohammed by Ngokafor(f): 9:55am On Feb 11, 2017
sdindan:
But u said that Muslims hvnt killed any body in Nigeria.

I see, Muslim Brotherhood is a Pentecostal Association.

Father of Satan.

..chai!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Muslim Brotherhood Plotting To Bomb Banks, Barracks, Prisons – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 11, 2017
The country is in deep shit if these guys really lay hands on remotely launched explosives.
Re: Muslim Brotherhood Plotting To Bomb Banks, Barracks, Prisons – Lai Mohammed by Kingspin(m): 10:20am On Feb 11, 2017
I thought this should come from the security operators?
Re: Muslim Brotherhood Plotting To Bomb Banks, Barracks, Prisons – Lai Mohammed by betty202020(m): 10:22am On Feb 11, 2017
Muslim has not killed any Nigerian. why alarting us?
Re: Muslim Brotherhood Plotting To Bomb Banks, Barracks, Prisons – Lai Mohammed by Antoeni(m): 10:24am On Feb 11, 2017
Lai Mohammed, I no sure say dis one na lie o, security personal should take dis one serious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Orders Bayelsa CJ To Swear Wike In May 29 / Pictures From The Burial Of Margaret Umahi, Governor David Umahi's Mother / Open And Dirty Drainage System: Will Babajide Sanwo-olu Rescue Lagos?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.