Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Cabal Plotting To Return Buhari To Abuja For Sallah - Sahara Reporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cabal Plotting To Return Buhari To Abuja For Sallah - Sahara Reporters (23217 Views)

Buhari Donates Two Cows To Corpers In Katsina For Sallah Celebration / Akeredolu Orders Ondo APC Members To Return Buhari-Osinbajo Campaign Vehicle / President Buhari Arrives Daura For Sallah. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cabal Plotting To Return Buhari To Abuja For Sallah - Sahara Reporters by TheHonourable: 10:09pm On Aug 16, 2017
As President Muhammadu Buhari marks his 100 days in London, the British capital, as he recuperates from his illness, a new report by SaharaReporters has alleged in a post on its Twitter page that the cabal in the Presidency is planning on bringing the president back for Sallah.

The controversial publication disclosed further that Buhari's doctors are still opposing the president's return, urging him to stay for four more weeks. It also claimed that the widely reported cabal has also cancelled the president wife, Aisha's proposed visit of pilgrimage to Saudi Arabia for Hajj.
Here are Tweets culled from social media..

http://www.247nigerianewsupdate.co/2017/08/buhari-allegedly-set-to-return-home-for.html?m=1

FLASH: @NGRPresident Buhari's cabal plot returning him to Abuja for Sallah, Wife's Saudi Arabia Hajj scheduled for Friday is canceled but...

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/897849355658551296

1 Share

Re: Cabal Plotting To Return Buhari To Abuja For Sallah - Sahara Reporters by willzy0909: 10:12pm On Aug 16, 2017
Why fly him in when u will likely fly him out soon?.. Heed his doctors.

5 Likes

Re: Cabal Plotting To Return Buhari To Abuja For Sallah - Sahara Reporters by Nbote(m): 10:31pm On Aug 16, 2017
And d cock and bull story continues... First d so-called presidency announced d President to return in 2 wks; dats like a month ago... And I don't understand, is it every other month dat d first Lady goes to Saudi for Hajj?? WTF is wrong with these ppl? If anyone doesn't see anything wrong in all of these den are obviously delusional and have faulty brains...

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cabal Plotting To Return Buhari To Abuja For Sallah - Sahara Reporters by Jirate(m): 10:57pm On Aug 16, 2017
When is the Senate going to heed Bubu own Advice on the late Umaru Musa Yar Adua?, The Senate needs to do the Needful......

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cabal Plotting To Return Buhari To Abuja For Sallah - Sahara Reporters by SalamRushdie: 11:05pm On Aug 16, 2017
Impeach Buhari Now

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cabal Plotting To Return Buhari To Abuja For Sallah - Sahara Reporters by nerodenero: 11:09pm On Aug 16, 2017
If Buhari was my employee, he'd have received a sack letter from me.

I'd suggest that he stays and live but if he returns now, he might not last.

Buhari, seek life and not power. Ignore the cabals.

28 Likes

Re: Cabal Plotting To Return Buhari To Abuja For Sallah - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 5:32am On Aug 17, 2017
Jirate:
When is the Senate going to heed Bubu own Advice on the late Umaru Musa Yar Adua?, The Senate needs to do the Needful......

In Yaradua's case, the man did not properly hand over to GEJ, and as a result there was something of a power vaccum, leading to many issues until the NA did the needful and made GEJ acting President.

Bubu on the other hand properly handed over to Osibanjo. APC learned form the mistakes PDP made.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cabal Plotting To Return Buhari To Abuja For Sallah - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 5:36am On Aug 17, 2017
nerodenero:
If Buhari was my employee, he'd have received a sack letter from me.

I'd suggest that he stays and live but if he returns now, he might not last.

Buhari, seek life and not power. Ignore the cabals.

While I won't mind if PMB leaves office to properly take care of his health, the issue is you don't sack a worker in the middle of a chronic illness unless the employment contract specifically permits it.

After all I have personally known a chief exec who was laid up for over 3 months with injuries from an accident who was not sacked, and resumed his post after a full recovery.

Plus, Osibanjo is acting president. Govt is still working.

13 Likes

Re: Cabal Plotting To Return Buhari To Abuja For Sallah - Sahara Reporters by agbangam: 5:52am On Aug 17, 2017
9jakohai:

While I won't mind if PMB leaves office to properly take care of his health, the issue is you don't sack a worker in the middle of a chronic illness unless the employment contract specifically permits it.

After all I have personally known a chief exec who was laid up for over 3 months with injuries from an accident who was not sacked, and resumed his post after a full recovery.

Plus, Osibanjo is acting president. Govt is still working.

My brother u really get tym to dey reply those Pigs n Idiots, d dude u quoted if he were to be employed by Mobil and he's down wit a sickness for more than 3months, i can bet my 2months salary dat; dat same guy won't resign. Dem just naturally hate PMB so those their moral talk about PMB resigning is just a gimmick, dey want PMB out by all means. Children of looters n Saboteurs.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cabal Plotting To Return Buhari To Abuja For Sallah - Sahara Reporters by agbangam: 5:57am On Aug 17, 2017
Sahara reporters and their predictions these days. Dey shud take a chill pill cos all their predictions about PMB returning have failed badly. PMB has told us he will come back wen his doctors says so and besides Osibanjo is not doing badly.

5 Likes

Re: Cabal Plotting To Return Buhari To Abuja For Sallah - Sahara Reporters by IamBornToWin(f): 6:21am On Aug 17, 2017
No need coming back. We're better of without him.

2 Likes

Re: Cabal Plotting To Return Buhari To Abuja For Sallah - Sahara Reporters by MisterGrace: 7:15am On Aug 17, 2017
I hope there won't be any relapse.

It is very shameful that PMB can not do whatever he wants and how he want to do them.

He is now a puppet in the hands of demons called cabals.

These people don't care about the welfare of Nigerians.
All they care about is their grip to power.

How did we get here?

How can some demons hold a whole whooping 170 million people hostage?

Winter has truly come for Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Cabal Plotting To Return Buhari To Abuja For Sallah - Sahara Reporters by Abeyjide: 9:06am On Aug 17, 2017
waiting to see him.
Re: Cabal Plotting To Return Buhari To Abuja For Sallah - Sahara Reporters by Integrityfarms(m): 9:07am On Aug 17, 2017
The worst thing to happen to a man is when his presence and absence doesn't matter in a given circumstance.

PMB, is gone for the worst

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cabal Plotting To Return Buhari To Abuja For Sallah - Sahara Reporters by Cyynthia(f): 9:07am On Aug 17, 2017
Very useless president..
He's wants to come back again and give Sallah message in Hausa language and marginalise my Yoruba brother and sisters again.

5 Likes

Re: Cabal Plotting To Return Buhari To Abuja For Sallah - Sahara Reporters by dlondonbadboy: 9:07am On Aug 17, 2017
Buhari can never be seen by Nigerians alive...

BTW, the nigga is useless dead or alive. grin

3 Likes

Re: Cabal Plotting To Return Buhari To Abuja For Sallah - Sahara Reporters by Treasure1919(f): 9:07am On Aug 17, 2017
Your health is more important, stay as long as u need to

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cabal Plotting To Return Buhari To Abuja For Sallah - Sahara Reporters by opalu: 9:08am On Aug 17, 2017
Okay
Re: Cabal Plotting To Return Buhari To Abuja For Sallah - Sahara Reporters by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:10am On Aug 17, 2017
Sahara abeg free us. Enough of this ur cabal this,cabal that.We re tired already.

4 Likes

Re: Cabal Plotting To Return Buhari To Abuja For Sallah - Sahara Reporters by Jackipapa: 9:10am On Aug 17, 2017
What goes around comes around.

8 Likes

Re: Cabal Plotting To Return Buhari To Abuja For Sallah - Sahara Reporters by able20(m): 9:11am On Aug 17, 2017
I wonder what Buhari is coming home to do, his return will only worsen issues.

4 Likes

Re: Cabal Plotting To Return Buhari To Abuja For Sallah - Sahara Reporters by opeolu202: 9:11am On Aug 17, 2017
sowore yaf com again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cabal Plotting To Return Buhari To Abuja For Sallah - Sahara Reporters by pointstores(m): 9:13am On Aug 17, 2017
nawa drama
Re: Cabal Plotting To Return Buhari To Abuja For Sallah - Sahara Reporters by Generalyemi(m): 9:14am On Aug 17, 2017
we don't care, Babylon must fall

for all ah dem have conspired to bring Jah people down..
but it can't go so..
Babylon must jump out Ina frying pan then jump INA fire.

if they put up their big white suite,they go end up INA red mud..
this marriage must end for Jah say so.
only Emancipation, no reconciliation with this Nation.

Pass me dutchie man..I man go to river nile and piss.

Rasta.

4 Likes

Re: Cabal Plotting To Return Buhari To Abuja For Sallah - Sahara Reporters by Jabioro: 9:14am On Aug 17, 2017
In half or full body bag? let us know in time so that we can prepare...

1 Like

Re: Cabal Plotting To Return Buhari To Abuja For Sallah - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 17, 2017
All the fools feeding fat on corruption, the ipob miscreants, PDP zombies, my fellow Christians that hate pmb cos he is a Muslims,fayose/ffk that are looking for relevance etc,I have a news for you guys,buhari is going nowhere instead he's coming back to deal with criminals and those that has issues with the unity of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Cabal Plotting To Return Buhari To Abuja For Sallah - Sahara Reporters by holluphemydavid(m): 9:17am On Aug 17, 2017
we are expecting him
Re: Cabal Plotting To Return Buhari To Abuja For Sallah - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 17, 2017
Sahara and the cabals

1 Like

Re: Cabal Plotting To Return Buhari To Abuja For Sallah - Sahara Reporters by rozayx5(m): 9:17am On Aug 17, 2017
undecided

Anyone against a foreign based president is now ipob

So many shallow Brain's on this forum

8 Likes

Re: Cabal Plotting To Return Buhari To Abuja For Sallah - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 17, 2017
These sahara guys should pls give it a rest abeg, its becoming stale already.
They made the same allegation for May 29 democracy day, turned out as a false wolf call.
Same story to beat the constitutional 90days leave of absence, another false wolf call.
Now again, they have come back. We know you wanna be the first to report his eventual return but we don't even reckon with buhari as our president. Or how would you explain a father who would leave his matrimonial home, no goodbyes, no specifics and stay away for the better part of the year. Doest talk to his children but receives guests and strange bedfellows. Shey that one too is a father? He wouldn't even have the moral right to call himself a father

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lara Owoeye-Wise, Omo-Agege’s Media Aide Reacts To Criticism Of Her Appointment / I Won't Go To Court — Mascot Kalu, Says Aba People Have Been Cheated / Saraki Orders The Investigation Of Umar, CCT Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.