Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Did Toyota Officially Make Any Sports Version Of The 2007-2012 Toyota Camry? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Did Toyota Officially Make Any Sports Version Of The 2007-2012 Toyota Camry? (898 Views)

Toyota Camry 2007-2012, Android 7.1 Car DVD Player (4G LTE) / What Do You Think Of The 2007-2009 Suzuki XL-7 / Innoson Produces Bullet Proof Version Of Innoson SUV That Can Stop AK47 Bullet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Toyota Officially Make Any Sports Version Of The 2007-2012 Toyota Camry? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 10, 2017
was having an argument today with my friends... i was for the motion that toyota never released a sports version of the 07-2012 camry(because I've not seen any,even when I Googled it) I believe there's only sport versions of corollas not camrys.......everyone was against me...pointing out that the muscular version of the camry(facelift) is the sports version.... please anyone who has an answer should share

we've still not come to a conclusion on the argument.... thanks

meanwhile: fisting and player is going on cheesy
Re: Did Toyota Officially Make Any Sports Version Of The 2007-2012 Toyota Camry? by DjAndroid: 12:16am On Feb 11, 2017
Yes they officially produced the sport version.

It is called Camry Sportivo.

Re: Did Toyota Officially Make Any Sports Version Of The 2007-2012 Toyota Camry? by Nobody: 1:21am On Feb 11, 2017
Yes they released a sport version, it was called the toyota camry SE. it had side skirts & the bumper and fender are quite lower to the ground than the normal regular LE and XLE of the same model year. The poster above me just posted pics of how the camry looKS like so I believe that should answer your question.

1 Like

Re: Did Toyota Officially Make Any Sports Version Of The 2007-2012 Toyota Camry? by lonelydora: 3:25am On Feb 11, 2017
jesfrosh:
was having an argument today with my friends... i was for the motion that toyota never released a sports version of the 07-2012 camry(because I've not seen any,even when I Googled it) I believe there's only sport versions of corollas not camrys.......everyone was against me...pointing out that the muscular version of the camry(facelift) is the sports version.... please anyone who has an answer should share

we've still not come to a conclusion on the argument.... thanks

meanwhile: fisting and player is going on cheesy

Where do you stay bro? The camry sports version full everywhere nah. Posters above said it all.

2 Likes

Re: Did Toyota Officially Make Any Sports Version Of The 2007-2012 Toyota Camry? by DjAndroid: 7:51am On Feb 11, 2017
lonelydora:

Where do you stay bro? The camry sports version full everywhere nah. Posters above said it all.

I think Op thinks that the sport edition we see around are modifications by a third party. There are some versions of vehicle you see that are not made by the original manufacturer but by third parties that specialize in modification of vehicles.

2 Likes

Re: Did Toyota Officially Make Any Sports Version Of The 2007-2012 Toyota Camry? by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 11, 2017
DjAndroid:
Yes they officially produced the sport version.

It is called Camry Sportivo.

)sad I don loose argument ooooo...but thanks alot bro...now I know wink
Re: Did Toyota Officially Make Any Sports Version Of The 2007-2012 Toyota Camry? by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 11, 2017
lonelydora:

I stay in the streets cheesy

(1) (Reply)

I Need A 4x4 Jeep To Rent; 20k Per Day / Radiator Filled With Greyish Material After Overheating / Honda Accord LX 2013 Model For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.