Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

$20bn NNPC Fraud: EFCC Discovers Diezani's $37.5m Lagos Mansion.. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $20bn NNPC Fraud: EFCC Discovers Diezani's $37.5m Lagos Mansion.. (31942 Views)

Court Orders Permanent Forfeiture Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's $37.5m Mansion / EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) / EFCC Discovers N400Million Hidden In A Shopping Plaza In Lagos (Pics, Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $20bn NNPC Fraud: EFCC Discovers Diezani's $37.5m Lagos Mansion.. by magoo10(m): 10:25am On Feb 11, 2017
too bad,corruption has eaten deep into the Nigerian system.hope she won't come out to deny this too.
we need the relevant agencies to start sending them to jail or life in prison for present officials to take precautions because massive lootings are still going even in this APC govt
Re: $20bn NNPC Fraud: EFCC Discovers Diezani's $37.5m Lagos Mansion.. by Limitless72(m): 10:27am On Feb 11, 2017
Nbote:
EFCC d Mungo Park lords. It's either Diezani owns all the choice properties in dis country or EFCC is d new mungo Park. Dey have been discovering and linking to Diezani for 2 years now but yet dats where d story ends.. U claim to have all the witnesses, evidences and discoveries kip springing up and down daily, WHAT EXACTLY IS HOLDING UP THE CASE ESPECIALLY AGAINST DIEZANI ? If u're not ready to prosecute her yet why leaking so called evidences to the media? So far all dey do is leak reports to the media and allow Nigerians who seem to be moronic by d day act Judge, jury and executioner..

The tin dey pain me reach my spine...if all this evidences presented are true..why is she not yet behind bars...Nonesense
Infact let nigeria seperate and let everyone go their separate ways..Khai nigeria can't move forward as a country,,I swear,,let us separate joor!!!..
Re: $20bn NNPC Fraud: EFCC Discovers Diezani's $37.5m Lagos Mansion.. by Costello559(m): 10:33am On Feb 11, 2017
deebsman1:

So pls don't follow dem curse pmb again, thou he may have his shortcomings too o but na still beta person.

Ow on earth a nation will lose like $50 billion and still b like dis, Nigeria is resilient walaitalahi

I hv neva cursed him.. . For ur info... I voted for him too...

My prblm with him is just to balance our economy... Other ones r kul by me
Re: $20bn NNPC Fraud: EFCC Discovers Diezani's $37.5m Lagos Mansion.. by abouzaid: 10:35am On Feb 11, 2017
omenkaLives:
APC should focus on taking the economy out of recession instead of wasting time on trying to taint the saintly image of the hero of modern day democracy and his then cabinet of competent technocrats.

They should also stop trying to distract Nigerians from focusing on their ailing president who has been away from office for one year now.

Useless propaganda with no pictures or video of the property. angry
are you been sarcastic or down with malaria? please I'm seriously asking o and trying to be insultive.
Re: $20bn NNPC Fraud: EFCC Discovers Diezani's $37.5m Lagos Mansion.. by Wolfbrother(m): 10:53am On Feb 11, 2017
omenkaLives:
APC should focus on taking the economy out of recession instead of wasting time on trying to taint the saintly image of the hero of modern day democracy and his then cabinet of competent technocrats.

They should also stop trying to distract Nigerians from focusing on their ailing president who has been away from office for one year now.

How much are they paying you to post this nonsense?
Re: $20bn NNPC Fraud: EFCC Discovers Diezani's $37.5m Lagos Mansion.. by bejeria101(m): 10:54am On Feb 11, 2017
Una don mad finish hehehe,kept money in bungalow for you to come and discover and banana island na her name dey the building? Where is your 1bar relic daura oponu

1 Like

Re: $20bn NNPC Fraud: EFCC Discovers Diezani's $37.5m Lagos Mansion.. by tete7000(m): 11:00am On Feb 11, 2017
Olalan:
I really get disappointed when I hear Nigerians heap all the blame of this current recession on the current govt., yes some of their policies might not have been right but the root cause cause if our problems is the MASSIVE CORRUPTION that has gone unchecked in past administrations.

So even if the past govt looted, we shouldn't hold the current leaders accountable for anything? They are saints who can't do no wrong and non of their policies have done nothing in contributing to the mess we are now? If situation keeps getting worse, we should be contented they didnt bring us here and keep going down abi? No protest, no complaint, Buhari and his cohorts can afford to wreck more havoc because the past administration is responsible for not doing anything to sliding and depreciating condition of current living condition of Nigerians. Ok ooo!!!

2 Likes

Re: $20bn NNPC Fraud: EFCC Discovers Diezani's $37.5m Lagos Mansion.. by juicydiceyjoe(m): 11:05am On Feb 11, 2017
This is a distraction; a plot to take the masses attention from the current recession and keep putting the blame the past... the comments on the first page show this.

Okay this has happened.
-Has the money been recovered?
-How do they plan to spend the money to benefit the masses?
-Why have they failed to arrest and prosecute Dieziani (unless the allegations are not true)
-Are the current administration holier?

-I would have loved a picture of the house, as they say - Pinshure or Adonbelivit.
Re: $20bn NNPC Fraud: EFCC Discovers Diezani's $37.5m Lagos Mansion.. by HomoDroid(m): 11:12am On Feb 11, 2017
ZoneBslayer:

I bet you that most of the people commenting here are bereft of analytical reasoning and common sense.. that is why they can believe even the most stupid lies from politicians..so diezani used about 20 billion naira to build a house?? how much is the residential building of the president worth?

Dear Poster, Wake up and believe! I know of a Company that rented office space in that Island at N25 Billion naira for a 5-Year tenor! You also must have heard of a popular blogger that bought a flat in that area for about half a billion. So why is it difficult to believe a mansion can cost 20billion? Each flat in that property is rented at USD150K per annum, so do the maths!

I use this medium to sympathise with those who joined the match in the recent protest. Your effort, though necessary in view of current situation of things was misdirected. Oga Charlie just realised this after the debacle. The real villians are we Nigerian masses who are so docile to acquiesce to nonsense. We are now grumbling against the sanitary cleaners while ignoring those who defecated in our property.

Although I agree that these our hired sanitary workers are not making the best efforts, but at least they are trying! The wind is very strong so it is difficult to prevent the oozing stench from pervading our atmosphere until the job is done.

On our part, we need to keep eternal vigilance - how the locals living close to where $9.8 million was stashed could not discover and loot it, but instead were busy blaming the Government of the day beats me. It is these kind of corruption that explains the inexplicable downward slide of the naira against the dollar - my opinoin though!
Re: $20bn NNPC Fraud: EFCC Discovers Diezani's $37.5m Lagos Mansion.. by willibounce1(m): 12:04pm On Feb 11, 2017
Na wa o. Just imagine say them no catch all these people. Then imagine if Jonathan had won the election.
Re: $20bn NNPC Fraud: EFCC Discovers Diezani's $37.5m Lagos Mansion.. by Spark01(m): 12:19pm On Feb 11, 2017
omenkaLives:

FOOL.

1 Like

Re: $20bn NNPC Fraud: EFCC Discovers Diezani's $37.5m Lagos Mansion.. by COMPAQ(m): 12:54pm On Feb 11, 2017
Majority of the high rise buildings in Victoria Island and the apartments in Oniru are proceeds of stolen money anyway. They are usually attempts to legitimize such money.
Re: $20bn NNPC Fraud: EFCC Discovers Diezani's $37.5m Lagos Mansion.. by MosD: 2:11pm On Feb 11, 2017
I'm not understanding, can a residential building worth N10b?

1 Like

Re: $20bn NNPC Fraud: EFCC Discovers Diezani's $37.5m Lagos Mansion.. by ogbologbo1000(m): 2:16pm On Feb 11, 2017
is stealing coruption? a Theif steals. the man was sayin call a theif a theif, n a corupt person a corupt person. he even said if we keep calilin theifs corupt they will keep stealing but if we call them theifs they will be more humiliated.

1 Like

Re: $20bn NNPC Fraud: EFCC Discovers Diezani's $37.5m Lagos Mansion.. by Dmacaw: 2:42pm On Feb 11, 2017
nijascammers:

why you yeye like this, if you want to eradicate malaria, you must attack mosquitoes, if you get sense you will understand what I'm saying.

Okpe!!!! If you want to eradicate malaria you dont go after mosquitoes you attack what breeds mosquitoes. Thats why this PMB Anti corruption system won't kill corruption. Nigeria has fundamental problems such as social injustice that breeds corruption except this is corrected corruption would thrive.
Re: $20bn NNPC Fraud: EFCC Discovers Diezani's $37.5m Lagos Mansion.. by areeyor(m): 3:17pm On Feb 11, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
How I wish we could gather & nuke all these thieves that has vowed that Nigeria & Nigerians will continue to suffer by looting her dry..

It's very sad
2face will not rise and come out to lead the youths on a protest against people like this except to come out and be claiming youth ambassador. God will punish him if he ever mentioned to be an ambassador again

1 Like

Re: $20bn NNPC Fraud: EFCC Discovers Diezani's $37.5m Lagos Mansion.. by Jesusloveyou: 4:03pm On Feb 11, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
How I wish we could gather & nuke all these thieves that has vowed that Nigeria & Nigerians will continue to suffer by looting her dry..

It's very sad
iranu abacha..irony.
You that worship corrupt people, and insult the man, God had sent to rescue you from their hand and to recover what they stole from you. You even wish the man to die, so that the
Corrupt wil keep on with their trade.
Re: $20bn NNPC Fraud: EFCC Discovers Diezani's $37.5m Lagos Mansion.. by adimsmt: 4:22pm On Feb 11, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
…recovers $9.3m from Ex-NNPC GMD

Eniola Akinkuotu, Abuja

http://punchng.com/20bn-nnpc-fraud-efcc-discovers-diezanis-37-5m-lagos-mansion/

If EFCC has all this evidence on this lady, what are they wait for. I'm really tired of media trial i'm sure Nigerians are too
Re: $20bn NNPC Fraud: EFCC Discovers Diezani's $37.5m Lagos Mansion.. by Jesusloveyou: 4:27pm On Feb 11, 2017
Costello559:

I hv neva cursed him.. . For ur info... I voted for him too...

My prblm with him is just to balance our economy... Other ones r kul by me
and this is the problem i have with those that claim they voted for buhari and now disappointed.
Did you think nigeria wil just be like paris overnight?
And where we import virtually everything and only export crude oil, tell me how such an economy wil progress,
The solution is what buhari is doing now, by encouraging us to look inward.
Again, the issue of dollar,
When demand is far higher than supply, what wil you get, even by now, dollar suppose to be 1000naira, becos the way we crave for dollar shouldnt be a buhari problem.
Re: $20bn NNPC Fraud: EFCC Discovers Diezani's $37.5m Lagos Mansion.. by Jesusloveyou: 4:31pm On Feb 11, 2017
adimsmt:

If EFCC has all this evidence on this lady, what are they wait for. I'm really tired of media trial i'm sure Nigerians are too
they are stil investigating, by the time efcc finally charge her to court, it wil be water-tight.

1 Like

Re: $20bn NNPC Fraud: EFCC Discovers Diezani's $37.5m Lagos Mansion.. by maasoap(m): 4:48pm On Feb 11, 2017
Nbote:

Have u ever heard of extradition? She's under restriction in d UK for what crime? U do realize Ibori was tried and jailed in d UK.. Ignoramus
If you're not ignorant, you wouldn't be asking me her crime here. Simple Google search would have saved you this embarrassment. She will serve her time there before any extradition can be entertained. You're ignorant as I said earlier.
Re: $20bn NNPC Fraud: EFCC Discovers Diezani's $37.5m Lagos Mansion.. by Nbote(m): 4:50pm On Feb 11, 2017
maasoap:

If you're not ignorant, you wouldn't be asking me her crime here. Simple Google search would have saved you this embarrassment. She will serve her time there before any extradition can be entertained. You're ignorant as I said earlier.

Having a brain is human nature but using is a choice. I can't blame u for not deciding to use yours.
Re: $20bn NNPC Fraud: EFCC Discovers Diezani's $37.5m Lagos Mansion.. by adimsmt: 4:56pm On Feb 11, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
they are stil investigating, by the time efcc finally charge her to court, it wil be water-tight.

Then let them investigate but not on the media.
Re: $20bn NNPC Fraud: EFCC Discovers Diezani's $37.5m Lagos Mansion.. by nijascammers: 5:07pm On Feb 11, 2017
Dmacaw:

Okpe!!!! If you want to eradicate malaria you dont go after mosquitoes you attack what breeds mosquitoes. Thats why this PMB Anti corruption system won't kill corruption. Nigeria has fundamental problems such as social injustice that breeds corruption except this is corrected corruption would thrive.
actually, one of friend's name is Okpe. you sabi Okpeke?
Re: $20bn NNPC Fraud: EFCC Discovers Diezani's $37.5m Lagos Mansion.. by Jesusloveyou: 5:53pm On Feb 11, 2017
adimsmt:

Then let them investigate but not on the media.
nothing like media trail, they are only given you step by step investigation, so that you ipods wil not be taking unaware

2 Likes

Re: $20bn NNPC Fraud: EFCC Discovers Diezani's $37.5m Lagos Mansion.. by iaatmguy(m): 6:57pm On Feb 11, 2017
Olalan:
I really get disappointed when I hear Nigerians heap all the blame of this current recession on the current govt., yes some of their policies might not have been right but the root cause cause if our problems is the MASSIVE CORRUPTION that has gone unchecked in past administrations.
you are very correct
It gladens me to know we still have rational folks in Nigeria.
God bless you
Re: $20bn NNPC Fraud: EFCC Discovers Diezani's $37.5m Lagos Mansion.. by iaatmguy(m): 7:08pm On Feb 11, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
Okay, I think you have enough evidence to prosecute Diezani. Let's do that fast so that all these millions in dollars can be put to good use.

These politicians aren't even smart, you steal huge money and you just let it lay around somewhere it can be easily found or traced. undecided angry
they couldn't stash the monies abroad, foreign countries were not receiving money perceived to be stolen anymore, if kept in Nigerian banks, Bvn would reveal it. So that leaves them with option of putting it in their houses
Re: $20bn NNPC Fraud: EFCC Discovers Diezani's $37.5m Lagos Mansion.. by adimsmt: 7:55pm On Feb 11, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
nothing like media trail, they are only given you step by step investigation, so that you ipods wil not be taking unaware

What is ipods? why can't we just have an intelligent dialogue without all the name calling, please it diminish your personality.
Re: $20bn NNPC Fraud: EFCC Discovers Diezani's $37.5m Lagos Mansion.. by Jesusloveyou: 8:26pm On Feb 11, 2017
adimsmt:

What is ipods? why can't we just have an intelligent dialogue without all the name calling, please it diminish your personality.
anyone that behave like ipods is ipod.
Is only ipods that see those corrupt people caught red handed, they wil stil call it media trial, becos is in their blood to defend and support corruption.

1 Like

Re: $20bn NNPC Fraud: EFCC Discovers Diezani's $37.5m Lagos Mansion.. by adimsmt: 10:47pm On Feb 11, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
anyone that behave like ipods is ipod.
Is only ipods that see those corrupt people caught red handed, they wil stil call it media trial, becos is in their blood to defend and support corruption.

I can see you are just a kid no need having a conversation with a juvenile.
Re: $20bn NNPC Fraud: EFCC Discovers Diezani's $37.5m Lagos Mansion.. by Boleyndynasty2(f): 1:32pm On Feb 12, 2017
iaatmguy:
they couldn't stash the monies abroad, foreign countries were not receiving money perceived to be stolen anymore, if kept in Nigerian banks, Bvn would reveal it. So that leaves them with option of putting it in their houses
And in their houses they couldn't find a safe place to hide it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bloody Clash Between Fayose And Olujimi Supporters In Ekiti State / Abba Kyari: A New Twist In The Tale - Tunde Olusunle / They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.