Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,566 members, 7,770,473 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:58 AM

They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra (31725 Views)

North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum / El-Rufai: Why Presidency Should Return To South In 2023 / Babachir Lawal: It’s Not Compulsory North Must Cede Power To South In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 19, 2021
Elder statesman, Edwin Clark, has said the Indigenous People of Biafra is dreaming with its inclusion of the South-South region in Biafra Republic.

IPOB, which has been proscribed by the Nigerian government, is agitating to break the South-East and South-South regions away from Nigeria to form Biafra Republic.

Both regions were part of the defunct Eastern Region which rebelled against Nigeria from 1967 to 1970.

Speaking in an interview with BBC Pidgin on IPOB, Clark said, “They are very unrealistic boys. To me, IPOB is not pursuing the right thing.”

He continued, “I told him (IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu) that he has a good fight, that the people of the East are being neglected. They have only five states, whereas other regions have six. In fact, one has seven. Based on what? Nobody knows.

“For every appointment that is being made in this country, the Igbo are shortchanged. If Universities are being distributed per state, they will have five. Others will have six while North-West will have seven. This is despite the Igbo forming the third leg when this country was created.

“So, they have a good complaint, but going about it wrongly.”

When asked if the South-South states are also part of the Biafra that IPOB is agitating for, Clark said, “How can Delta be part of Biafra? In what way? Is Biafra older or bigger than Delta?

“How can Rivers State or Akwa Ibom become part of Biafra? They are dreaming for still thinking about the Eastern Region of those days.”

On Kanu’s rearrest, Clark said, “‘I hope the Federal Government will give him a fair, decent and open trial. Because, up till today, I do not understand how the Federal Government got him back into Nigeria.

“We remember the days of Umaru Dikko who was put in a big box and brought back to Nigeria. I don’t know how this young man (Kanu) was brought back to Nigeria.”

He said claims by Kanu that he was abducted in Kenya has to be addressed by the Kenyan government.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/theyre-dreaming-says-clark-on-Igbos-inclusion-of-south-south-in-biafra/%3famp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5RwnEA4uCg

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 19, 2021
Well nothing to add

The senile fugitive who talks before he thinks and parades the whole Europe with tower of babel called biafran map is already cooling off in jail

His ( kanu) own biafran has come and he is enjoying it in DSS custody....

I rise

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by KillMNKnow(f): 8:29pm On Jul 19, 2021
grin up till today, I do not understand how the Federal Government got him back into Nigeria. hahahahahaha

89 Likes 6 Shares

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Conrod: 8:29pm On Jul 19, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Submitting
@op, just as millions lived and died under the ceasars helplessly,so shall mnk dominate your thoughts and he and his group shall dictate your region's political future,take this to the bank.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Tranquillity360: 8:50pm On Jul 19, 2021
Edwin Clark can't speak for us all.

122 Likes 5 Shares

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by FakeUnity: 8:52pm On Jul 19, 2021
Old man always fighting shadows while abokeys take 30% of his resources and give his people a measley 3% while they drink crude oil polluted waters and kain-kain.

Useless creek rats. Ndi mgbu!

grin

205 Likes 12 Shares

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by fourboys: 8:55pm On Jul 19, 2021
embarassed
Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by edochie12: 8:57pm On Jul 19, 2021
Ipob cannot speak for south south,but you are speaking for everyone in the south south,let me ask you PA CLARK,what does ijaw your tribe have in common with annang and ibibio that are closer to Igbo,my dear,when obasanjo shortlisted Peter odili to be vice president,you insisted that Peter odili is an Igbo man and he can't take the slot of your region,bit you are speaking for the same people you rejected, Continue old man, posterity will judge you.

197 Likes 12 Shares

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Niwdog(m): 8:58pm On Jul 19, 2021
So says a man
Not even two just one man

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Tinubuadvocate: 8:58pm On Jul 19, 2021
Ah Igbos dream on.

10 Likes

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Jones4190(m): 9:00pm On Jul 19, 2021
I don't know the ingredients the use in making alcoholic drink But I'm sure they add happiness, truth and good English

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Biafrannuke: 9:01pm On Jul 19, 2021
MNK who has millions of followers is wrong to include "south south" in Biafra but Edwin drunkard clerk who can't even command any member of his own family can speak for the so called "south south"

Zoo logic!

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Macphenson: 9:16pm On Jul 19, 2021
hmmm
Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by ablejesus26(m): 9:27pm On Jul 19, 2021
They are quite dilusional to be drawing maps, as what exactly?�

9 Likes

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Banmeallday: 9:29pm On Jul 19, 2021
Edwin Clark is very very old, and soon will be no more. He will leave nothing but a legacy of SABO..

Funny he still remembers the old “Eastern Region”, and should also remember the many “Minorities” that were in Biafran leadership both military and civilian.

What a pity from an old Nigger....

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Ayomide811(m): 9:33pm On Jul 19, 2021
People from the land of killing policemen will abuse this gentle Man now

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Sunday2021: 10:05pm On Jul 19, 2021
I have never seen confused terrorists like these Igbos.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by sapientia(m): 10:05pm On Jul 19, 2021
They can only masturbate on IPOB issues

Foaming in the mouth

3% and 2.5%

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by limeta(f): 10:58pm On Jul 19, 2021
Ok mr elder
no biafra you say ok your opinion though but you fail to say you not speaking for every so call south south .

The question now Mr elder Clark when biafra go you mean we remain in one nigeria as slaves to fulanis, cause that will never happen unless you ve bigger better plan you just Edwin.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by KEVIND: 10:59pm On Jul 19, 2021
It is an explosive interview.
A lot was discussed from Power shift,Ipob, S/S elders, and lots more.
Watch it on BBC.

8 Likes

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by udele1: 11:00pm On Jul 19, 2021
Day dreaming.

3 Likes

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by KEVIND: 11:03pm On Jul 19, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Elder statesman, Edwin Clark, has said the Indigenous People of Biafra is dreaming with its inclusion of the South-South region in Biafra Republic.
IPOB, which has been proscribed by the Nigerian government, is agitating to break the South-East and South-South regions away from Nigeria to form Biafra Republic.
Both regions were part of the defunct Eastern Region which rebelled against Nigeria from 1967 to 1970.
Speaking in an interview with BBC Pidgin on IPOB, Clark said, “They are very unrealistic boys. To me, IPOB is not pursuing the right thing.”
He continued, “I told him(IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu) that he has a good fight, that the people of the East are being neglected. They have only five states, whereas other regions have six. In fact, one has seven. Based on what? Nobody knows.
“For every appointment that is being made in this country, the Igbo are shortchanged. If Universities are being distributed per state, they will have five. Others will have six while North-West will have seven. This is despite the Igbo forming the third leg when this country was created.

When asked if the South-South states are also part of the Biafra that IPOB is agitating for, Clark said, “How can Delta be part of Biafra? In what way? Is Biafra older or bigger than Delta?
“How can Rivers State or Akwa Ibom become part of Biafra? They are dreaming for still thinking about the Eastern Region of those days.”
On Kanu’s rearrest, Clark said, “‘I hope the Federal Government will give him a fair, decent and open trial. Because, up till today, I do not understand how the Federal Government got him back into Nigeria.
“We remember the days of Umaru Dikko who was put in a big box and brought back to Nigeria. I don’t know how this young man (Kanu) was brought back to Nigeria.”
He said claims by Kanu that he was abducted in Kenya has to be addressed by the Kenyan government.

lalasticlala

https://punchng.com/theyre-dreaming-says-clark-on-Igbos-inclusion-of-south-south-in-biafra/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR3Npx1D_lWeGV5Kz8Ji3GavWe5Rc9B8jnGwvB0TMcywP2QBuu4Yy4EDvO8#Echobox=1626721604

They’re dreaming, says Clark on IPOB’s inclusion of South-South in Biafra
Watch the BBC interview here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5RwnEA4uCg

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Dreambeat: 11:07pm On Jul 19, 2021
Edwin Clark should concentrate on his Kiagbodo community. He should desist from lumping Rivers, Cross River and Akwa Ibom into his mirage of South South. As long as it has to do with anti Igbo sentiments, they suddenly start falling in love with those who don't care about them and those who they love to hate. Old corrupt man, speak for your community. No body gave you the power or right to become other people's spokesman

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Stormtrooper11(m): 11:19pm On Jul 19, 2021
Fweshest3:
Edwin Clark, you are just one man....during referendum, it's gonna be one man, one vote. Speak for yourself saboteur. I'm from akwa ibom and I'm a full blooded biafran. Just imagine your stupidity, asking if Biafra is older than delta state. Biafra that has been there before even the British came. Keep deceiving yourself. #Biafraexit
Please while talking about the Great Cheif Edwin Clark, talk with respect!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 19, 2021
IPOB is the most confusing organisation I've ever seen. When u make statement that suit them they praise u, if u do otherwise irrespective of the authenticity of the opinion they chastise u undecided

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by epondudu: 11:50pm On Jul 19, 2021
What if the man actually said the opposite?
Sir Edwin Clark, IPOB e warriors have finished you oo.

1 Like

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by theTranslator: 12:05am On Jul 20, 2021
Their eyes go dey open small small
Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Ojiofor: 12:48am On Jul 20, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Edwin Clark can't speak for us all.

He is speaking for his people.Eastern region is now history and so is Biafra,know this and move on.

19 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie And Peter Obi Meet After Her Title (Photos) / Ibe Kachikwu Wears Leopard Skin Attire For Cultural Display (Photos) / Nigerian Army Reacts To The Viral Video Of Soldiers Complaining About Weapons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.