Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,957 members, 7,828,382 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Charly Boy Blasts NLC: ''I Will Not Tolerate Their Ways'' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy Blasts NLC: ''I Will Not Tolerate Their Ways'' (25405 Views)

Charly Boy Blasts President Buhari Over Missing Dapchi Schoolgirls (video) / Charly Boy Blasts Dino Melaye Over The New Constructed Bridge In "Gada" (photos) / Burna Boy Blasts A Follower Who Tried To Correct His English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy Blasts NLC: ''I Will Not Tolerate Their Ways'' by DeRay98(m): 9:27am On Feb 11, 2017
I totally agree with Charlie Boy on this.
Labour leadership use our collective interest to bargain for themselves. Once they are settled they retreat.
Re: Charly Boy Blasts NLC: ''I Will Not Tolerate Their Ways'' by Abudu2000(m): 9:27am On Feb 11, 2017
Don't blame yourself Bros, either ways you made your point and we all see the hero in you, at least you are better than the coward who backed down on the 23hour
Re: Charly Boy Blasts NLC: ''I Will Not Tolerate Their Ways'' by Omoluabi16(m): 9:28am On Feb 11, 2017
sarrki:
Charles calm down

This is not bikers club
hypocrite. Is he not saying the truth? you can't be objective for once in your life.

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Blasts NLC: ''I Will Not Tolerate Their Ways'' by alfsalami: 9:29am On Feb 11, 2017
Disappointed ! Because they met with govt to hear their own side or what ? They did not play his ethnic card to the letter . I tire for you o
Re: Charly Boy Blasts NLC: ''I Will Not Tolerate Their Ways'' by morscino: 9:31am On Feb 11, 2017
So even charly boy knew that d president gave bail out funds to state government(the highest ever in d history of Nigeria),but d governors sqandered it on elections,some gave it to their girlfriends ,and others have kept theirs in a fixed deposot acc.
If d president starts probing state govt now,they will call him a dictator,I honestly think at dis moment,Autocracy(not dictatorship)is what we need in dis country cos what we have is Anarchy(not democracy).
#IStandWithBuhari...

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Blasts NLC: ''I Will Not Tolerate Their Ways'' by Abraham0001: 9:38am On Feb 11, 2017
Check my signature. Hot!
Re: Charly Boy Blasts NLC: ''I Will Not Tolerate Their Ways'' by Grundig: 9:42am On Feb 11, 2017
The rot that the NLC and TUC are today began during the oshiomole regime.

The current crop of leaders na scam dem be
Re: Charly Boy Blasts NLC: ''I Will Not Tolerate Their Ways'' by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 11, 2017
Dreambeat:
This part cracked me up
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Mr Power Osho Father
Re: Charly Boy Blasts NLC: ''I Will Not Tolerate Their Ways'' by Orikinla1: 9:48am On Feb 11, 2017
aminulive:
Charlyboy lambasts NLC few days after protesting with them

Charles Oputa popularly known as Charlyboy has lampooned the NNPC in over their 'Fake' ways. Despite protesting alongside the Labour congress, charly boy expressed his dissapointment in the conduct of some NLC officials.

He wrote;

On February 8, 2017 I tweeted about joining the NLC on their walk for good governance. I was startled at the kinds of responses I got from fellow frustrated Nigerians: My people just dey query me as per how somebody like me go come gum body with NLC "Fake" people like that.

For starters, let me make this clear; If the devil like make him hold rally, I go appear to use that platform to send my message to my fellow frustrated Naijas. Until I posted a tweet about marching with NLC in Lagos, I didn't realize that most nigerians had lost respect/trust for the union. In fact one of the feedbacks I received blaming the compromised NLC for the death of a family member really evoked some strange feelings in me.

The Late Dr. Oghenetega Umukoro battled diabetes for 20 years. His condition, however, became particularly difficult in 2014 because he was an employee of a state in this country owing workers 6 months Salary. He had been solely dependent on various degrees of loans to not just manage the sickness but also manage his family -A Beautiful family of three boys and a girl. He lost his wife Elizabeth in 2011 due to childbirth complications. His miserable life of Sickness; Struggling to pay Tuition fees for his children's education, poor feeding and debilitating cost of general upkeep for the family, led to further complications medically and he died a few months ago. His Corpse has been in the Mortuary for well over 4 months now, his children are all alone and have no idea what the future holds. The brief story of late Dr. Oghenetega Umukoro of Blessed Memory is the story of the Nigerian Public and Private Sector Worker and Workforce.

It's on record that President Buhari gave a N350billion Salary Stimulus pack for 27 State Government. The first in the History of this Country. The bailout was perhaps as a result of the President's desire to cushion the suffering of the workers. Sadly, most Governors squandered the Bailout and did not pay the workers that the funds were meant for.

NLC/TUC and organised Labour Leaders were silent, complacent and I believe illegally benefitted from those bailout that was dedicated to the suffering ordinary civil servants. They did not and could not mobilize to fight the roguish governors and for the workers because the suffering of the labour force had become abstract to the leadership of Labour. Organized Labour is an enemy of the Nigerian people.

From the National Health Insurance Scheme; To various Housing Scheme of Government; To Programmes for the reduction in Pregnancy and Childbirth related Deaths, The Leadership of Organized Labour in Nigeria has been ineffective and compromised in the Battles for Workers' Rights. They are Insensitive and play no noticeable and viable role in the monitoring and investigation of the Frauds of Government and Governance on behalf of the Nigerian People.

NLC and TUC were in this country when PDP and most especially GEJ over the last decade destroyed this country monumentally. They were silent, incoherent, indiscipline, selfish, greedy and destructive, to say the least.

NLC and TUC have been at the forefront of the Corruption of the Nigerian Workforce and the destruction of their moral values in this country. The leadership of organized labour have come to symbolize what has been wrong with our collective being in this country. Oh! how I wish the Labour Leadership of old can be resurrected.

What I got from people's negative responses to this rally is that the NLC and TUC are alone in their battle against the President. And this is purportedly so because the NLC were silent when Nigerians were buying PMS at over N200/litre when it was officially N86.50/Litre; they were silent when workers were not paid salaries for months in different states, and were silent when the suffering people needed them the most. Even state governors are owing workers up to 6months salary. I swear, Na God go punish all the bad people amongst us after the masses deal with them very soon.

I was the one who mobilised lagos in those days for NLC under the leadership of the funny character called Adams Oshiomole. That one had a habit of calling off strikes, doing different James Bond on even me. I backed out when I discovered the man no get head.

The NLC and TUC Leadership have continually Ignored the Criminality and Looting by the National Assembly over the Past Decade. The Hypocrisy of Organized Labour Leadership is blatantly open for all Nigerians to see. They have been fighting the wrong battles under the guise of fighting for the people, forgetting that a battle for the people must be owned by the people.

I may have marched with them today, but their ways I will not tolerate. I dey hope say dem go change and begin answer their true calling or else, I will lead fellow frustrated Nigerians to occupy their headquarters until sanity is restored again.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQWL6Ftgvno/?hl=en

http://politicsngr.com/will-not-tolerate-ways-charly-boy-blasts-nlc/

Charly Boy has said it all as I have emphasized in the highlighted statements above.
Re: Charly Boy Blasts NLC: ''I Will Not Tolerate Their Ways'' by Orikinla1: 9:49am On Feb 11, 2017
morscino:
So even charly boy knew that d president gave bail out funds to state government(the highest ever in d history of Nigeria),but d governors sqandered it on elections,some gave it to their girlfriends ,and others have kept theirs in a fixed deposot acc.
If d president starts probing state govt now,they will call him a dictator,I honestly think at dis moment,Autocracy(not dictatorship)is what we need in dis country cos what we have is Anarchy(not democracy).
#IStandWithBuhari...
Re: Charly Boy Blasts NLC: ''I Will Not Tolerate Their Ways'' by teelaw4life(m): 9:50am On Feb 11, 2017
I remember saying on the thread about Charlie Boy joining hands to demonstrate with NLC and TUC that i can never participate in any protest organised by these Union criminals. Bunch of pathetic liars and potential looters.
Re: Charly Boy Blasts NLC: ''I Will Not Tolerate Their Ways'' by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 11, 2017
Spots on! Thumbs up @ area fada!
I never knew oshi-OMO-OLE is wolve in sheep's clothing until recently!
Re: Charly Boy Blasts NLC: ''I Will Not Tolerate Their Ways'' by focus7: 10:03am On Feb 11, 2017
Re: Charly Boy Blasts NLC: ''I Will Not Tolerate Their Ways'' by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 11, 2017
He truly knows his country people very well, nor be today, nlc bunch of crooks under an association, Mr charlyboy is on point!
Re: Charly Boy Blasts NLC: ''I Will Not Tolerate Their Ways'' by Akuneshiobike(m): 10:14am On Feb 11, 2017
NLC...ndi eriri eri
Re: Charly Boy Blasts NLC: ''I Will Not Tolerate Their Ways'' by focus7: 10:21am On Feb 11, 2017
aminulive:
[b]

The Late Dr. Oghenetega Umukoro battled diabetes for 20 years. His condition, however, became particularly difficult in 2014 because he was an employee of a state in this country owing workers 6 months Salary.

It's on record that President Buhari gave a N350billion Salary Stimulus pack for 27 State Government. The first in the History of this Country. The bailout was perhaps as a result of the President's desire to cushion the suffering of the workers. Sadly, most Governors squandered the Bailout and did not pay the workers that the funds were meant for.

NLC/TUC and organised Labour Leaders were silent, complacent and I believe illegally benefitted from those bailout that was dedicated to the suffering ordinary civil servants. They did not and could not mobilize to fight the roguish governors and for the workers because the suffering of the labour force had become abstract to the leadership of Labour. Organized Labour is an enemy of the Nigerian people.

From the National Health Insurance Scheme; To various Housing Scheme of Government; To Programmes for the reduction in Pregnancy and Childbirth related Deaths, The Leadership of Organized Labour in Nigeria has been ineffective and compromised in the Battles for Workers' Rights. They are Insensitive and play no noticeable and viable role in the monitoring and investigation of the Frauds of Government and Governance on behalf of the Nigerian People. NLC and TUC were in this country when PDP and most especially GEJ over the last decade destroyed this country monumentally. They were silent, incoherent, indiscipline, selfish, greedy and destructive, to say the least. NLC and TUC have been at the forefront of the Corruption of the Nigerian Workforce and the destruction of their moral values in this country. The leadership of organized labour have come to symbolize what has been wrong with our collective being in this country. Oh! how I wish the Labour Leadership of old can be resurrected.

What I got from people's negative responses to this rally is that the NLC and TUC are alone in their battle against the President. And this is purportedly so because the NLC were silent when Nigerians were buying PMS at over N200/litre when it was officially N86.50/Litre; they were silent when workers were not paid salaries for months in different states, and were silent when the suffering people needed them the most. Even state governors are owing workers up to 6months salary. I swear, Na God go punish all the bad people amongst us after the masses deal with them very soon.

The NLC and TUC Leadership have continually Ignored the Criminality and Looting by the National Assembly over the Past Decade. The Hypocrisy of Organized Labour Leadership is blatantly open for all Nigerians to see. They have been fighting the wrong battles under the guise of fighting for the people, forgetting that a battle for the people must be owned by the people.

[/i]

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQWL6Ftgvno/?hl=en

http://politicsngr.com/will-not-tolerate-ways-charly-boy-blasts-nlc/

With the above i wish those blaming Buhari for the economic recession can read and assimilate and be honest to the fact that Buhari is not their problem but those who are pointing at Buhari to them.
Re: Charly Boy Blasts NLC: ''I Will Not Tolerate Their Ways'' by HENRY940: 10:22am On Feb 11, 2017
To everything under the sun there is a time and a season

It is time to heat up the polity

#OURMUMUDONDO
Re: Charly Boy Blasts NLC: ''I Will Not Tolerate Their Ways'' by OLADD: 10:46am On Feb 11, 2017
focus7:

With the above i wish those blaming Buhari for the economic recession can read and assimilate and be honest to the fact that Buhari is not their problem but those who are pointing at Buhari to them.

When will you people stop deceiving yourselves and face the blunt truth? Buhari's lopsided policies and naivety led to the recession and nothing else. Novices shouldn't be seen in the terrain of economic management. An Okonjo Iweala would not open her eyes and allow the country to slide into recession. Stop making excuse for a clueless govt, please.
Re: Charly Boy Blasts NLC: ''I Will Not Tolerate Their Ways'' by AroPlain: 11:15am On Feb 11, 2017
BREAKING NEWS: The Most Anticipated Music Video In Africa #BlowMoneyFast Is Officially Available On Youtube AroplainVEVO.On Mtv,Trace Tv Soon!Nigeria We Putting The Name International.Thank You Oluwa.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VD1-MQfw3gA&feature=share
Re: Charly Boy Blasts NLC: ''I Will Not Tolerate Their Ways'' by focus7: 11:19am On Feb 11, 2017
OLADD:

When will you people stop deceiving yourselves and face the blunt truth? Buhari's lopsided policies and naivety led to the recession and nothing else. Novices shouldn't be seen in the terrain of economic management. An Okonjo Iweala would not open her eyes and allow the country to slide into recession. Stop making excuse for a clueless govt, please.
Oh i see Okonjo Iweala the economy savour.

Okonjo Iweala was their when looting was taking plane under her watch as the finance minister and the economic team chairperson and she did not even know that billions of dollars were missing from federation account until Sanusi blew the whistle.

Okonjo Iweala the economic guru was there when the foreign reserve disappeared and did not have a policy to prevent it.

Okonjo Iweala was there when excess crude revenue was drained up and she could not stop it but was part of the the reckless spending.

Okonjo Iweala was there when massive looting of the treasury was carried out and she never had a policy to check it.

Okonjo Iweala was there when Jonathan lost confidence in spending naira but made dollar his major currency thereby making naira worthless and as an economic expert cannot advise his boss against it.

Okonjo Iweala was even there when Jonathan gave her role to Dasuki to be disbursing money to party members for doing nothing.
An indication that Jonathan did not even trust her ability.

Yeah it's part Okonjo Iweala economic policy not to know the number of bank account maintained by NNPC and not to know how much NNPC was generating in revenue and what they are remitting.

I guess you now see that you and your lots that is naive, you thought economy is selling spare at Ladipo.

Let me educate your ignorance. If Okonjo Iweala had all these flaw when there was oil boom, Okonjo Iweala will be a mess to manage this economy.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Blasts NLC: ''I Will Not Tolerate Their Ways'' by Brushless: 11:21am On Feb 11, 2017
sarrki:
Charles calm down
This is not bikers club
NLC spotted
Re: Charly Boy Blasts NLC: ''I Will Not Tolerate Their Ways'' by jospepper(m): 11:52am On Feb 11, 2017
In Benue state there's no union because the NLC is a Parastatal of the State Government.
Re: Charly Boy Blasts NLC: ''I Will Not Tolerate Their Ways'' by SilvanusII(m): 12:08pm On Feb 11, 2017
No surprises there. They are as fake and idiotic
Re: Charly Boy Blasts NLC: ''I Will Not Tolerate Their Ways'' by OLADD: 12:14pm On Feb 11, 2017
focus7:
Oh i see Okonjo Iweala the economy savour.

Okonjo Iweala was their when looting was taking plane under her watch as the finance minister and the economic team chairperson and she did not even know that billions of dollars were missing from federation account until Sanusi blew the whistle.

Okonjo Iweala the economic guru was there when the foreign reserve disappeared and did not have a policy to prevent it.

Okonjo Iweala was there when excess crude revenue was drained up and she could not stop it but was part of the the reckless spending.

Okonjo Iweala was there when massive looting of the treasury was carried out and she never had a policy to check it.

Okonjo Iweala was there when Jonathan lost confidence in spending naira but made dollar his major currency thereby making naira worthless and as an economic expert cannot advise his boss against it.

Okonjo Iweala was even there when Jonathan gave her role to Dasuki to be disbursing money to party members for doing nothing.
An indication that Jonathan did not even trust her ability.

Yeah it's part Okonjo Iweala economic policy not to know the number of bank account maintained by NNPC and not to know how much NNPC was generating in revenue and what they are remitting.

I guess you now see that you and your lots that is naive, you thought economy is selling spare at Ladipo.

Let me educate your ignorance. If Okonjo Iweala had all these flaw when there was oil boom, Okonjo Iweala will be a mess to manage this economy.

Can you just stop this rigmarole and face the reality for once? Do you think Jankara economics was responsible for maintaining consecutive growths for a long period in the last adminstration despite the "monumental corruption" been brandished on pages of newspapers by Buhari and his deceitful govt? How much was the oil price on assumption of office by GEJ and how much was it traded in 2015 when he left the office? Besides, who told you that plummeting oil revenue was the major causative factor for this recession? Was it corruption and dwindling oil price that gave rise to the recession experienced under Buhari in 1984 during his stint as a junta? Where did Buhari source the billions of naira expended on his campaign in 2015? Why did he have to doll out billions of our hard earned money to compensate governors who funded his campaign under the excuse of bailout instead of injecting the fund into the manufacturing sector to boost the GDP thereby throwing the country into unnecessary recession? How much is currently been stolen under your savour (Buhari) who knows next to nothing about governance? Let Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola, Ameachi swear by their lives and those of their children that no kobo was stolen by them when they held various elective and appointive posts. Quote me in future, by the time the lid is opened on Buhari's corruption, it would be a child's play compared to the so-called corruption under GEJ. If you're fooled, I am not.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Blasts NLC: ''I Will Not Tolerate Their Ways'' by BlackMbakara1(m): 12:21pm On Feb 11, 2017
Our mumu don do...
Re: Charly Boy Blasts NLC: ''I Will Not Tolerate Their Ways'' by focus7: 12:23pm On Feb 11, 2017
OLADD:

Can you just stop this rigmarole and face the reality for once? Do you think Jankara economics was responsible for maintaining consecutive growths for a long period in the last adminstration despite the "monumental corruption" been brandished on pages of newspapers by Buhari and his deceitful govt? How much was the oil price on assumption of office by GEJ and how much was it traded in 2015 when he left the office? Besides, who told you that plummeting oil revenue was the major causative factor for this recession? Was it corruption and dwindling oil price that gave rise to the recession experienced under Buhari in 1984 during his stint as a junta? Where did Buhari source the billions of naira expended on his campaign in 2015? Why did he have to doll out billions of our hard earned money to compensate governors who funded his campaign under the excuse of bailout instead of injecting the fund into the manufacturing sector to boost the GDP thereby throwing the country into unnecessary recession? How much is currently been stolen under your savour (Buhari) who knows next to nothing about governance? Let Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola, Ameachi swear by their lives and those of their children that no kobo was stolen by them when they held various elective and appointive posts. Quote me in future, by the time the lid is opened on Buhari's corruption, it would be a child's play compared to the so-called corruption under GEJ. If you're fooled, I am not.
Since you have become deliberately delusional and diversionary it will be an effort in futility trying to help you, i rest my case.
Re: Charly Boy Blasts NLC: ''I Will Not Tolerate Their Ways'' by x12345678x: 12:31pm On Feb 11, 2017
sarrki:

Ow did that affects national issues

We are serious minded people here

After reading the article, all u understood was dat Charles belongs to a bike group....and u attribute "serious minded" to urself?...ok oo
Re: Charly Boy Blasts NLC: ''I Will Not Tolerate Their Ways'' by OLADD: 12:32pm On Feb 11, 2017
focus7:
Since you have become deliberately delusional and diversionary it will be an effort in futility trying to help you, i rest my case.

And I can conveniently conclude at this juncture that your stupidity is second to none. Don't ever swerve to my lane again. Ok!
Re: Charly Boy Blasts NLC: ''I Will Not Tolerate Their Ways'' by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:40pm On Feb 11, 2017
Our Mumu Don Do.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Patoranking In Ride: "Success Never Comes To Anybody Hating" (photo) / Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her 25th Birthday Today / Stephanie Okereke Stuns In New Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.