Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,547 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

Charly Boy Blasts President Buhari Over Missing Dapchi Schoolgirls (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy Blasts President Buhari Over Missing Dapchi Schoolgirls (video) (9032 Views)

Tacha Blasts President Buhari For "Addressing Nigerians On Twitter" Over COVID19 / Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl / Charly Boy Blasts Dino Melaye Over The New Constructed Bridge In "Gada" (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charly Boy Blasts President Buhari Over Missing Dapchi Schoolgirls (video) by Wesporting: 5:49pm On Mar 18, 2018
Popular musician-turned-activist, Chukwuemeka Charles Oputa, popularly known as CharlyBoy, has blasted President Muhammadu Buhari over missing Dapchi School girls, asking him to put himself on the shoes of the parents of the missing school girls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGlgeHAe_XI&feature=youtu.be

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/03/18/charly-boy-blasts-president-buhari/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Blasts President Buhari Over Missing Dapchi Schoolgirls (video) by partnerbiz4: 6:15pm On Mar 18, 2018
why is this guy this way?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Blasts President Buhari Over Missing Dapchi Schoolgirls (video) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 18, 2018
no time, im sure he would prefer to see him as a threat rather than use that his moo brains. Am still waiting for those police monitoring social media.

Election is near, be wise.

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Blasts President Buhari Over Missing Dapchi Schoolgirls (video) by Biglittlelois(f): 10:39pm On Mar 18, 2018
The parents of those girls should pls hold on a little bit longer, when it is time for election campaign, Bubu the dullard will tell his goons to bring them out from hiding, i just pray they will be hale and hearty and their hymen will still be intact

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Blasts President Buhari Over Missing Dapchi Schoolgirls (video) by ameri9ja: 10:39pm On Mar 18, 2018
Area fada
He managed to convey his message without meanness and humorously.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Blasts President Buhari Over Missing Dapchi Schoolgirls (video) by congorasta: 10:40pm On Mar 18, 2018
k

buhari is a failure

tinubu Isa disaster

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Blasts President Buhari Over Missing Dapchi Schoolgirls (video) by sammy4life1(m): 10:40pm On Mar 18, 2018
Blasting the president over missing school girls ..... The president has his own faults but what effort have u as a person put in to the growth of our country?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Blasts President Buhari Over Missing Dapchi Schoolgirls (video) by TEYA: 10:43pm On Mar 18, 2018
I have so much respect for area father.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Blasts President Buhari Over Missing Dapchi Schoolgirls (video) by Mechette(m): 10:43pm On Mar 18, 2018
Charles my man

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Blasts President Buhari Over Missing Dapchi Schoolgirls (video) by Biglittlelois(f): 10:45pm On Mar 18, 2018
sammy4life1:
Blasting the president over missing school girls ..... The president has his own faults but what effort have u as a person put in to the growth of our country?

Nice one, pls list what you as a person has done for the growth of your country

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Blasts President Buhari Over Missing Dapchi Schoolgirls (video) by mayweather145: 10:46pm On Mar 18, 2018
they say u shld focus on D message sometimes u hv to look at who D message is coming from.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Blasts President Buhari Over Missing Dapchi Schoolgirls (video) by Olayetan(m): 10:50pm On Mar 18, 2018
Uncle aff started again

Be doing notice me o, when baba bubu aff ur time, u will regret ur stunt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Blasts President Buhari Over Missing Dapchi Schoolgirls (video) by Makaveli1166(m): 10:58pm On Mar 18, 2018
But buhari should just respect his old age and do the needful already and vacate that seat.his incompetency is quite obvious and vehemently conspcious.what a country#

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Blasts President Buhari Over Missing Dapchi Schoolgirls (video) by Krafty006: 10:59pm On Mar 18, 2018
80% will not see the video before posting comments.....https://www.nairaland.com/4405075/new-designs
Re: Charly Boy Blasts President Buhari Over Missing Dapchi Schoolgirls (video) by kenostika(m): 11:02pm On Mar 18, 2018
Buhari and his brothers have a mission but he ll be shocked.Wicked old man

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Blasts President Buhari Over Missing Dapchi Schoolgirls (video) by Germandude: 11:03pm On Mar 18, 2018
I just imagined after watching this video that my family in Nigeria has been abducted. To be frank,I won't be myself

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Blasts President Buhari Over Missing Dapchi Schoolgirls (video) by Ezedon(m): 11:06pm On Mar 18, 2018
Battle of two old men

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Blasts President Buhari Over Missing Dapchi Schoolgirls (video) by Sagay212: 11:11pm On Mar 18, 2018
The dapchi rubbish is a scam

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Blasts President Buhari Over Missing Dapchi Schoolgirls (video) by NwaOhafia: 11:11pm On Mar 18, 2018
Buharia... I believe the Igbo's understand

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Blasts President Buhari Over Missing Dapchi Schoolgirls (video) by kennsville(m): 11:13pm On Mar 18, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Nice one, pls list what you as a person has done for the growth of your country

Savage..... �

No mind the mumu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Blasts President Buhari Over Missing Dapchi Schoolgirls (video) by yesloaded: 11:14pm On Mar 18, 2018
Are father himself

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Blasts President Buhari Over Missing Dapchi Schoolgirls (video) by yesloaded: 11:15pm On Mar 18, 2018
sammy4life1:
calling out the government is part of effort to make country great. Use your tongue to count your teeth bro

4 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Blasts President Buhari Over Missing Dapchi Schoolgirls (video) by wisdomsnr(m): 11:17pm On Mar 18, 2018
Makaveli1166:
But buhari should just respect his old age and do the needful already and vacate that seat.his incompetency is quite obvious and vehemently conspcious.what a country#
you de use english kill people ooo
Re: Charly Boy Blasts President Buhari Over Missing Dapchi Schoolgirls (video) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 18, 2018
Every sane, right thinking Nigerian can see that the Dapchi girls kidnap is nothing but a scam by the PDP to tarnish the image of the Buhari administration. The APC and some northern elements showed the way when they alleged that over 200 school girls were kidnapped from Chibok town in 2014. Now that the PDP have replicated the APC scam, they think all of us are gullible to their antics

#NoGirlWasKidnapped
Re: Charly Boy Blasts President Buhari Over Missing Dapchi Schoolgirls (video) by elrony(m): 11:31pm On Mar 18, 2018
GoroTango:
Every sane, right thinking Nigerian can see that the Dapchi girls kidnap is nothing but a scam by the PDP to tarnish the image of the Buhari administration. The APC and some northern elements showed the way when they alleged that over 200 school girls were kidnapped from Chibok town in 2014. Now that the PDP have replicated the APC scam, they think all of us are gullible to their antics

#NoGirlWasKidnapped

Are you mad?

8 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Blasts President Buhari Over Missing Dapchi Schoolgirls (video) by lawsbanks: 11:32pm On Mar 18, 2018
If u ask me, Nigeria has too many problems. All is traceable to the One Nigeria scam. This marriage is not paying anybody except the north. I don taya for d tori abeg. One beer for the night joor....
Re: Charly Boy Blasts President Buhari Over Missing Dapchi Schoolgirls (video) by dougivilla(m): 11:35pm On Mar 18, 2018
elrony:

Are you mad?
Isn't it obvious?
Re: Charly Boy Blasts President Buhari Over Missing Dapchi Schoolgirls (video) by anytexy: 11:47pm On Mar 18, 2018
NwaOhafia:
Buharia... I believe the Igbo's understand
yes, 2019... buharia/Change Buhari
Re: Charly Boy Blasts President Buhari Over Missing Dapchi Schoolgirls (video) by talk2percy(m): 12:59am On Mar 19, 2018
How their parents will feel my foot, no be them dey shout Sai Baba?? Them never see anything, he will kill and back their remaining kids. What buhari is doing to them nah their punishment for foolishly putting him there
Re: Charly Boy Blasts President Buhari Over Missing Dapchi Schoolgirls (video) by magicminister: 1:24am On Mar 19, 2018
CHarlie Boy is successful and has no business fighting for the common man but he is always at the forefront of activism.

I really respect this man!

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Blasts President Buhari Over Missing Dapchi Schoolgirls (video) by Nobody: 3:11am On Mar 19, 2018
Olayetan:
Uncle aff started again

Be doing notice me o, when baba bubu aff ur time, u will regret ur stunt.
By using his terrorists in government uniforms to intimidating him and unarmed civilians?

Fela sang of your kind. Zombies brain. Until Nigerians stop worshipping politicians in Nigeria, nothing will work

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anto Lecky And Her New Year Resolutions / Chioma Rowland Releases Jaw-dropping Photos Amid Break Up Saga With Davido / The World Cutest Baby - Anahita Hashemzadeh Biography, Family, Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.