Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Misstechy Fans: Lets Celebrate With misstechy As Shes Two Years in blogging - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Misstechy Fans: Lets Celebrate With misstechy As Shes Two Years in blogging (823 Views)

Where Is Misstechy / Misstechy unboxes the PhonePad 3! Tecno’s attempt at a Smartphone-Tablet Hybrid / Techies can also look fine: Check Out Misstechy's makeup transformation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Misstechy Fans: Lets Celebrate With misstechy As Shes Two Years in blogging by toluwanimi07(m): 7:43am On Feb 11, 2017
Yaay!!!!!
Let me quote misstechy about her message on 2years
"Whatever you can do or dream, you can begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it.

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, I’m going to go ahead and say: WHERE DID THE TIME GO?

Hard to imagine that I started MissTechy two years ago, it seems like forever and ‘just yesterday’ at the same time. I never thought that when I started, I would have as many readers as I do now. Or would have garnered about 5,000+ push notification subscribers within one month. Or that this year, I would be recognized by the US Consular General, Mr. John F. Bray, and so many other good stuff.

Despite the good things, I still wake up feeling like I am not doing enough, I still question myself. But through it all, I am glad I took a leap of faith and followed my passion.

To my readers:

Every moment I spent with you all shined.

You are the reason I started blogging and the reason I will keep blogging. Thank you for reading, and for sharing my enthusiasm for this blog and the tech world in general.
And also there is a giveaway coming up soon". .. So guys go now and read up on her blog....
Lets show support for this great lady..... Despite all obstacles she still scaled through. .. Even though this is coming a lil bit late. .. Misstechy we love u keep up te good work maam.... We ll keep supporting you.

3 Likes

Re: Misstechy Fans: Lets Celebrate With misstechy As Shes Two Years in blogging by dewhaley: 7:46am On Feb 11, 2017
Cool
Re: Misstechy Fans: Lets Celebrate With misstechy As Shes Two Years in blogging by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 11, 2017
Anything for us?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Misstechy Fans: Lets Celebrate With misstechy As Shes Two Years in blogging by toluwanimi07(m): 8:51am On Feb 11, 2017
ToriBlue:
Anything for us?
lol like?
Re: Misstechy Fans: Lets Celebrate With misstechy As Shes Two Years in blogging by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 11, 2017
toluwanimi07:
lol like?
Free gifts for her humble fans lolz grin

1 Like

Re: Misstechy Fans: Lets Celebrate With misstechy As Shes Two Years in blogging by toluwanimi07(m): 8:58am On Feb 11, 2017
ToriBlue:
Free gifts for her humble fans lolz grin
lol yeah just stay tuned to her page give away coming up soonest

1 Like

Re: Misstechy Fans: Lets Celebrate With misstechy As Shes Two Years in blogging by Inside(m): 9:07am On Feb 11, 2017
Story for the gods.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Misstechy Fans: Lets Celebrate With misstechy As Shes Two Years in blogging by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 11, 2017
toluwanimi07:
lol yeah just stay tuned to her page give away coming up soonest
Are you her spokesman?
Re: Misstechy Fans: Lets Celebrate With misstechy As Shes Two Years in blogging by toluwanimi07(m): 9:33am On Feb 11, 2017
Inside:
Story for the gods.
abeg waka go ouz. .. Weytin be this trash
Re: Misstechy Fans: Lets Celebrate With misstechy As Shes Two Years in blogging by toluwanimi07(m): 9:33am On Feb 11, 2017
ToriBlue:
Are you her spokesman?
probably kind of.. . while shes Not around
Re: Misstechy Fans: Lets Celebrate With misstechy As Shes Two Years in blogging by GoodyOG: 12:15pm On Feb 11, 2017
toluwanimi07:

I have been seen your posts and topics and its like you are so much addicted to misstechy and her blog

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Misstechy Fans: Lets Celebrate With misstechy As Shes Two Years in blogging by dadavivo: 12:49pm On Feb 11, 2017
OP, try get sense. Who she help? Is she the only girl with blog in Nigeria?

Re: Misstechy Fans: Lets Celebrate With misstechy As Shes Two Years in blogging by dadavivo: 12:51pm On Feb 11, 2017
I've always known the OP as MissTechy, miss Tekken is now on nairaland trying to fool us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Misstechy Fans: Lets Celebrate With misstechy As Shes Two Years in blogging by toluwanimi07(m): 1:01pm On Feb 11, 2017
dadavivo:
I've always known the OP as MissTechy, miss Tekken is now on nairaland trying to fool us
dont get
Re: Misstechy Fans: Lets Celebrate With misstechy As Shes Two Years in blogging by toluwanimi07(m): 1:02pm On Feb 11, 2017
GoodyOG:

I have been seen your posts and topics and its like you are so much addicted to misstechy and her blog
yeah shes cool
Re: Misstechy Fans: Lets Celebrate With misstechy As Shes Two Years in blogging by Inside(m): 4:51pm On Feb 11, 2017
toluwanimi07:

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Phonepad 3 Specs & Review - Do Business, Stay Mobile / Nokia 6, Nokia 5, And Nokia 3 Launched Jun.2017 / Etisalat Introduced Time Base Data Plan For Unlimited Downloading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.