Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,716 members, 7,840,812 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Tension In Ekiti Community As Herdsman Is Beheaded - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tension In Ekiti Community As Herdsman Is Beheaded (42741 Views)

Residents Flee Benue Community, As Fulani Herdsmen Attack & Injure Many (Photos) / Ekiti Community Banishes Prophet Oni Olakanye Over Death Of Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tension In Ekiti Community As Herdsman Is Beheaded by mercyville: 9:51pm On Feb 11, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

That was I said the authorities should quickly step in and fish out the culprits on both sides in order to stave the desire for anyone to take the law into their hands and break the cycle of violence - in this case give justice to the clan of this clearly innocent herdsman, who may have no part in the earlier beheading - otherwise it is a sure banker, they will be bound by their culture to take revenge, and they would.
I PITY THEM IF THEY REVENGE
Re: Tension In Ekiti Community As Herdsman Is Beheaded by Blue3k(m): 9:54pm On Feb 11, 2017
Find culprits and enforce rule of law simple. An investigation should already be in the works.
Re: Tension In Ekiti Community As Herdsman Is Beheaded by billyG(m): 10:12pm On Feb 11, 2017
since when did ayodele become a fulani hersman?wahala dey gan!
Re: Tension In Ekiti Community As Herdsman Is Beheaded by Mightyraw(m): 10:17pm On Feb 11, 2017
subtlemee:

You should be embarrassed to share nationality with your fellow herdmens for thinking foolishly like cavemen that they have the right to destroy people's farmlands in the name of nonsense grazing and when the owners of the farmlands say a thing they'll kill them and anybody they see within and without

Oh , u confused
Herdsmen or not, They Nigerians
And they gat dsame f.ucking right as u

Nd the Story states clearly
An innocent ,peaceful Herdsman is being hacked to death

Tell me lady,
Isit a crime to be a peaceful living fulani herdsman?
Re: Tension In Ekiti Community As Herdsman Is Beheaded by achicares(m): 10:18pm On Feb 11, 2017
fowosh:
u pple av bitten wat u can't chew.........they WL come in mass! they WL come in mass!! they WL come in mass!!!....those idiots wey no dey hear come

And they will die in mass
Re: Tension In Ekiti Community As Herdsman Is Beheaded by SKYWEAVER: 10:19pm On Feb 11, 2017
What goes around comes around.
Heinous, though.
Re: Tension In Ekiti Community As Herdsman Is Beheaded by subtlemee(f): 10:21pm On Feb 11, 2017
Mightyraw:

Oh , u confused

Tell me lady,

Just wondering what the crimes of the *innocent,peaceful*farmers they killed were and were they farmers not also Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Tension In Ekiti Community As Herdsman Is Beheaded by achicares(m): 10:23pm On Feb 11, 2017
Mightyraw:

Oh , u confused

Tell me lady,

And those ones, they ve been killing and raping in their own community are peaceful, right?
Re: Tension In Ekiti Community As Herdsman Is Beheaded by NaWhoBanMe: 10:24pm On Feb 11, 2017
Gradually, we are drawing nearer to the division line
Re: Tension In Ekiti Community As Herdsman Is Beheaded by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:31pm On Feb 11, 2017
mercyville:
I PITY THEM IF THEY REVENGE

Reserve your pity, just pray the authorities step in and do the right thing before it is too late, no one is wishing for bloodshed.
Re: Tension In Ekiti Community As Herdsman Is Beheaded by Mightyraw(m): 10:35pm On Feb 11, 2017
subtlemee:

Just wondering what the crimes of the *innocent,peaceful*farmers they killed were and were they farmers not also Nigerians?

Ok am the confused one,
The story Mentioned no farmer being killed here

All i see is our peace loving Fellow countryman being hacked to death
And an hypocrite encoraging nd preacHing violence
Re: Tension In Ekiti Community As Herdsman Is Beheaded by mercyville: 10:36pm On Feb 11, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

Reserve your pity, just pray the authorities step in and do the right thing before it is too late, no one is wishing for bloodshed.
OKAY I RESERVE MY PITY FOR THEM
Re: Tension In Ekiti Community As Herdsman Is Beheaded by stonemasonn: 10:44pm On Feb 11, 2017
fowosh:
u pple av bitten wat u can't chew.........they WL come in mass! they WL come in mass!! they WL come in mass!!!....those idiots wey no dey hear come
Sharrap
Re: Tension In Ekiti Community As Herdsman Is Beheaded by Mightyraw(m): 10:45pm On Feb 11, 2017
achicares:

And those ones, they ve been killing and raping in their own community are peaceful, right?
In a family, weve gat d good and the bad eggs

I dnt support violence, it brings no good fruit

Rape nd murder cases we read on nairaland fp From other communities outweighs dat of D herdsmen Sef

D problem is , we give every bad situation a NAME
Yeeaa- Na dem

Nd if we decide to cast em out for d crimes of d bad few,
Broda dat will do us no good

The best is to work together to bring all perpetrators to justice

#Peace
Re: Tension In Ekiti Community As Herdsman Is Beheaded by smartanthony5: 11:31pm On Feb 11, 2017
prettyboi1989:
why is it that when one of their members is killed, they cry to the fg to help them stop unprovoked violence. but i wonder why when their own kills an innocent citizen, their leaders are no where to be found to speak against evils perpetrated by their members.
and now the perpetrators are from Iran
Re: Tension In Ekiti Community As Herdsman Is Beheaded by Jacks14: 11:37pm On Feb 11, 2017
nwaanambra1:
nobody kills the fulani except themselves!

they will attack their fellow herdsman, kill him and rustle his cattle then their terrorist command an control centre called MIYETIALLAH will attack the innocent community where the crime was perpetrated blaming them for the death of their kinsman and accusing them of stealing 600 cows!

while in actual fact, its only the fulanis that knows and fully understand the language of the cows and can therefore move them fast!

I REPEAT! FULANNIS ARE THE ONES KILLING THEIR FELLOW KINSMEN SO AS TO STEAL THEIR CATTLE! angry angry angry
so cattle dey hear words,with extra special language abi?
Re: Tension In Ekiti Community As Herdsman Is Beheaded by Sadisbala(m): 12:14am On Feb 12, 2017
nwaanambra1:
nobody kills the fulani except themselves!

they will attack their fellow herdsman, kill him and rustle his cattle then their terrorist command an control centre called MIYETIALLAH will attack the innocent community where the crime was perpetrated blaming them for the death of their kinsman and accusing them of stealing 600 cows!

while in actual fact, its only the fulanis that knows and fully understand the language of the cows and can therefore move them fast!

I REPEAT! FULANNIS ARE THE ONES KILLING THEIR FELLOW KINSMEN SO AS TO STEAL THEIR CATTLE! angry angry angry
that is the reason why Nigeria will not move forward because of people like you it's obviously fulani people doesn't fight themselves til death in the history of Nigeria . maybe you forgot about Apostles sulieman directives on fulani.
Re: Tension In Ekiti Community As Herdsman Is Beheaded by fowosh: 11:27am On Feb 12, 2017
stonemasonn:
Sharrap
must u comment?...I clap for u cos u don win medal... mumu
Re: Tension In Ekiti Community As Herdsman Is Beheaded by fowosh: 11:29am On Feb 12, 2017
j4jabal:
u hav no common sense. These people are human being like u.
but u av common sense?....clap for urself...quoting u WL b d most foolish tin Eva done.....I av no time to waste on pple like u
Re: Tension In Ekiti Community As Herdsman Is Beheaded by subtlemee(f): 11:39am On Feb 12, 2017
Mightyraw:

Ok am the confused one,
The story Mentioned no farmer being killed here

All i see is our peace loving Fellow countryman being hacked to death
And an hypocrite encoraging nd preacHing violence

Don't know who's the hypocrite here and next time read and comprehend a post before rushing to quote somebody,this is a counter attack for farmers killed, where the farmers not *peace loving fellow countrymen*? and when they were busy killing our farmers and destroying their farmlands who preached the violence for them? It's now violence to protect oneself from one barbaric herdsman Do you even think before you write?
Re: Tension In Ekiti Community As Herdsman Is Beheaded by Mightyraw(m): 12:15pm On Feb 12, 2017
subtlemee:

Don't know who's the hypocrite here and next time read and comprehend a post before rushing to quote somebody,this is a counter attack for farmers killed, where the farmers not *peace loving fellow countrymen*? and when they were busy killing our farmers and destroying their farmlands who preached the violence for them? It's now violence to protect oneself from one barbaric herdsman Do you even think before you write?
Dearly beloved, its a new day, i proly gat over xterday anger
U knw wat, dnt attempt teaching or writting any xam for a short while,
Cos udd surely fail , damn it
The post clearly state dat , a farmer gat killed by some unknown assailant
Were they fulani?
Hell no
Were they Herdmen?
Hell no
Is any of thee name Ahmed Dele?
Hell to d f.cking no

The poor guy juss gat killed for being a peaceful herdsman

So wat u moaning about,

Since u associated ursef wif the criminals
Am sorry to tell u dis
His blood is On ur hands
Re: Tension In Ekiti Community As Herdsman Is Beheaded by subtlemee(f): 1:46pm On Feb 12, 2017
Mightyraw:

Dearly beloved, its a new day, i proly gat over xterday anger
U knw wat, dnt attempt teaching or writting any xam for a short while,
Cos udd surely fail , damn it
The post clearly state dat , a farmer gat killed my some unknown assailant
Were they fulani?
Hell no
Were they Herdmen?
Hell no
Is any of thee name Ahmed Dele?
Hell to d f.cking no

The poor guy juss gat killed for being a peaceful herdsman

So wat u moaning about,

Since u associated ursef wif the criminals
Am sorry to tell u dis
His blood is On ur han

It's clearly stated who shouldn't write exams at all,your abbreviations and swearing gives me headache and exposes your shallowness,you do really have a problem with comprehension hence the blind argument,I've got more intellectual people to argue with and gain more knowledge your lame write up drains me so please scoot from my space
Re: Tension In Ekiti Community As Herdsman Is Beheaded by subtlemee(f): 1:48pm On Feb 12, 2017
Re: Tension In Ekiti Community As Herdsman Is Beheaded by stonemasonn: 1:59pm On Feb 12, 2017
fowosh:

must u comment?...I clap for u cos u don win medal... mumu
Coward....they will come in mass indeed.
Re: Tension In Ekiti Community As Herdsman Is Beheaded by Mightyraw(m): 2:24pm On Feb 12, 2017
subtlemee:

It's clearly stated who shouldn't write exams at all,your abbreviations and swearing gives me headache and exposes your shallowness,you do really have a problem with comprehension hence the blind argument,I've got more intellectual people to argue with and gain more knowledge your lame write up drains me so please scoot from my space
Take a walk bit.ch
You knw , i knw, we both knw who is Arguing blindlY

Drop d card, and face the reality,

They being herdsmen dosnt make us anyway inferior to u
Every man live counts
#peace
Re: Tension In Ekiti Community As Herdsman Is Beheaded by achicares(m): 5:22pm On Feb 12, 2017
Mightyraw:

In a family, weve gat d good and the bad eggs

I dnt support violence, it brings no good fruit

Rape nd murder cases we read on nairaland fp From other communities outweighs dat of D herdsmen Sef

D problem is , we give every bad situation a NAME
Yeeaa- Na dem

Nd if we decide to cast em out for d crimes of d bad few,
Broda dat will do us no good

The best is to work together to bring all perpetrators to justice

#Peace

Very well,
bringing the perpetrators to justice is very good. But we begin from where it started.
Since last year, these herdsmen have been killing and destroying people's farm, how many of them have been brought to justice? Who has even caution them as they kill with pride? These guys have proven to be more dangerous than Boko harram.
Now one of them was killed everybody is crying for justice as if they're more important than any other Nigerian. "He who kill by the sword, ..................".
When a politician steals billions, he's celebrated, but when some other person steals #20 pepper, he gets burnt or jailed. And some people call that justice?
So far, what has the President say about this killing by the herdsmen, nothing.
It pains me when people derive joy doing evil, and when the same evil comes back to them, they cry for justice. Yes, let there be peace, but let the peace start from the initiators of this killing, the herdsmen.
Re: Tension In Ekiti Community As Herdsman Is Beheaded by achicares(m): 5:37pm On Feb 12, 2017
Sadisbala:
that is the reason why Nigeria will not move forward because of people like you it's obviously fulani people doesn't fight themselves til death in the history of Nigeria . maybe you forgot about Apostles sulieman directives on fulani.

Yes, the killing of the herdsman is not fair, more so when the bible admonishes us to "to turn the other cheek,
But then, wonder where you were all these while these same herdsmen have been killing hundreds of innocent citizens.
When they kill as many as they derive joy in killing, Nigeria moves forward, but one of them is killed Nigeria stops moving
Re: Tension In Ekiti Community As Herdsman Is Beheaded by Mightyraw(m): 6:11pm On Feb 12, 2017
achicares:

Very well,
bringing the perpetrators to justice is very good. But we begin from where it started.
Since last year, these herdsmen have been killing and destroying people's farm, how many of them have been brought to justice? Who has even caution them as they kill with pride? These guys have proven to be more dangerous than Boko harram.
Now one of them was killed everybody is crying for justice as if they're more important than any other Nigerian. "He who kill by the sword, ..................".
When a politician steals billions, he's celebrated, but when some other person steals #20 pepper, he gets burnt or jailed. And some people call that justice?
So far, what has the President say about this killing by the herdsmen, nothing.
It pains me when people derive joy doing evil, and when the same evil comes back to them, they cry for justice. Yes, let there be peace, but let the peace start from the initiators of this killing, the herdsmen.

So do suggest, we pay violence with violence,
Look, No one is Supporting their act here

As a matter of fact I feel insecure when am i d midst of the herdsmen or their herd
Juss because of the news i read bout em,

But after all dat, non as ever attacked me,
Dat clearly shows nt all of em are bad,
We only castigate them cos they are wanderers,so they nuisance to the society,
Trust me bro, our civilised brothers, who aiint herdsmen has killed much more than this fellow

Lets juss be fair enough to give justice to all By involving the right authority

I can actually tell u , idd hack u to death if u kill my brother ,even though he is a serial killer himself
Re: Tension In Ekiti Community As Herdsman Is Beheaded by subtlemee(f): 7:45pm On Feb 12, 2017
Mightyraw:

Take a walk bit.ch
You knw , i knw, we both knw who is Arguing blindlY

Drop d card, and face the reality,

They being herdsmen dosnt make us anyway inferior to u
Every man live counts
#peace

How did you pass WAEC? Look at the way you write like somebody in primary two(2),ain't you ashamed of yourself at your age? And you'll still keep on quoting me embarrassing yourself the more

1 Like

Re: Tension In Ekiti Community As Herdsman Is Beheaded by Mightyraw(m): 8:56pm On Feb 12, 2017
subtlemee:

How did you pass WAEC? Look at the way you write like somebody in primary two(2),ain't you ashamed of yourself at your age? And you'll still keep on quoting me embarrassing yourself the more
Lol
This is nairaland, anybody can claim watever
Its a faceless forum anyway

I juss gve u post a like, yea u gat d credit

People like u dnt get it in d real world
Re: Tension In Ekiti Community As Herdsman Is Beheaded by subtlemee(f): 10:15pm On Feb 12, 2017
Mightyraw:

Lol
This is nairaland, anybody can claim watever
Its a faceless forum anyway

I juss gve u post a like, yea u gat d credit

People like u dnt get it in d real world

Senseless..go back to school,you need quality education or you take your herds and go grazing,stop disgracing yourself
Re: Tension In Ekiti Community As Herdsman Is Beheaded by Mightyraw(m): 10:48pm On Feb 12, 2017
subtlemee:

Senseless..go back to school,you need quality education or you take your herds and go grazing,stop disgracing yourself

To be civilised , You dnt av to be educated

This started as an healthy argument

Its dark bit.ch , we aving a fiest in the tent
While d herds rest for d nigt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fake Mad Woman Caught In Enugu Picking Used Sanitary Pads, Confesses / Seyitan Babatayo Rape Accusation: D’banj Reacts, Demands N100m Compensation / Man Raping A Teenage Girl In Kogi Caught & Beaten By Angry Youths. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.