Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,228 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

American Idol 07' - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / American Idol 07' (5959 Views)

Nigerian Girl Adanna Duru On American IDOL - Video / Best Contestant On American Idol / Chikezie Eze Evicted From American Idol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Idol 07' by Free(f): 3:34pm On Jan 19, 2007
@iice
yea that Red hair boy/man what was that
now i know he knew he culdnt sing grin grin grin grin

n'
that black lady that came on n' sung a whole song(kiss by prince)
and didnt know the words
das was hilarious cheesy cheesy cheesy

more reason 2 love Idol grin grin grin grin
Re: American Idol 07' by naijafan(m): 3:58pm On Jan 19, 2007
free, you still dey show urself?
Re: American Idol 07' by Eastcoast(f): 5:01pm On Jan 19, 2007
i'm surprised none of you have talked about that fat blonde lady that wore a gold shirt and came with her mom and sang don't cha. She was hilarious to me. Simon didn't really get a chance to insult her, i guess because her mom was there.  She was just crazy
Re: American Idol 07' by JustGood(m): 6:08pm On Jan 19, 2007
goat don shit for una head.
una dey watch naija programme?
yeye
Re: American Idol 07' by naijafan(m): 6:28pm On Jan 19, 2007
justgood. u be my guy jare.
Re: American Idol 07' by iice(f): 8:46pm On Jan 19, 2007
Eastcoast:

i'm surprised none of you have talked about that fat blonde lady that wore a gold shirt and came with her mom and sang don't cha. She was hilarious to me. Simon didn't really get a chance to insult her, i guess because her mom was there. She was just crazy

Yeah she was hilarious too, she looks and sounds creepy. tongue
Re: American Idol 07' by Free(f): 9:38pm On Jan 19, 2007
wat bout da big white gurl, w/ da poster
dat did the funni sound "like da lion"
or watever dat was, lol
Re: American Idol 07' by iice(f): 9:39pm On Jan 19, 2007
LMAO or was it a donkey? BTW WTH is wrong with Paula?
Re: American Idol 07' by Free(f): 9:42pm On Jan 19, 2007

iice am confused grin grin grin cheesy
Re: American Idol 07' by iice(f): 9:46pm On Jan 19, 2007
LMAO Paula Abdul has been behaving really strangely on the show
Re: American Idol 07' by Free(f): 9:51pm On Jan 19, 2007
oooh yea lol

i think she drinks b4 she comes on grin grin grin

i dnt blame her cheesy
Re: American Idol 07' by iice(f): 9:55pm On Jan 19, 2007
LMAO grin grin
Re: American Idol 07' by JustGood(m): 12:18pm On Jan 20, 2007
why una no go talk am for dollarland.com
yeye colo mentality pipul
yeye
Re: American Idol 07' by Eastcoast(f): 6:00pm On Jan 20, 2007
i also thot that d girl who auditioned w/ her boss was hilarious, esp when she tried 2 sing d high notes. wow, her relationship w/ her boss makes me raise my eyebrows.
Re: American Idol 07' by soulpatrol(f): 7:21pm On Jan 20, 2007
Eastcoast:

i also thot that d girl who auditioned w/ her boss was hilarious, esp when she tried 2 sing d high notes. wow, her relationship w/ her boss makes me raise my eyebrows.

ah, i thot it was only me o. thought something fishy was going on btw her and her boss.  wink it was kinda odd singing directly at him. fishy fishy cool
Re: American Idol 07' by Eastcoast(f): 10:55pm On Jan 20, 2007
YEs oooooooooooo, she was singing directly to him with her chest out and butt out. Men, shocked shocked shocked The guy'z wife better start watching out for her man.
Re: American Idol 07' by soulpatrol(f): 11:31pm On Jan 20, 2007
;d ;d ;d
Re: American Idol 07' by naijafan(m): 12:18pm On Jan 21, 2007
yeye people still dey misyarn.
Re: American Idol 07' by iice(f): 2:17am On Jan 22, 2007
Eastcoast:

YEs oooooooooooo, she was singing directly to him with her chest out and butt out. Men, shocked shocked shocked The guy'z wife better start watching out for her man.

LMFAO grin grin
Re: American Idol 07' by Eurphoria(f): 2:23am On Jan 22, 2007
Quote from: Eastcoast on January 19, 2007, 05:01 PM
i'm surprised none of you have talked about that fat blonde lady that wore a gold shirt and came with her mom and sang don't cha. She was hilarious to me. Simon didn't really get a chance to insult her, i guess because her mom was there. She was just crazy

roflmao i laffed till i cried when i saw those two. How freaky were they? same look just diff hair color. She was definitely away withthe fairies lol

Oh my God that black girl that got flown over by her boss, wow, that man is going to get some earlashing from his wife big time. There was something more going on there.

The funniest was the guy who thot he was justin timberlake
Re: American Idol 07' by iice(f): 2:33am On Jan 22, 2007
The bush baby boy? LOL *singing*. . .It's tearing up ma heart grin grin

Eurphoria:

roflmao i laffed till i cried when i saw those two. How freaky were they? same look just diff hair color. She was definitely away withthe fairies lol

My mom thought they were sisters not mother and daughter. LMAO @ Fairies grin grin
Re: American Idol 07' by Eurphoria(f): 2:37am On Jan 22, 2007
i had so much laffs watching it. Did you see jewel on the judges panel? was she not miserable looking?
Re: American Idol 07' by phoenixman: 2:45am On Jan 22, 2007
A far and better cry from some.
i can just picture the heavy behind, tires for waist and Mammary that can feed all Nigeria. shocked
Re: American Idol 07' by iice(f): 2:47am On Jan 22, 2007
Eurphoria:

i had so much laffs watching it. Did you see jewel on the judges panel? was she not miserable looking?

Yes ooooo, she looked like she wanted to be somewhere else. I don't blame her, if i had to sit and listen to all that rubbish, i'd probably disappear after the break grin
Re: American Idol 07' by Eurphoria(f): 2:49am On Jan 22, 2007
lmao she looked bored out of her mind . Did you see the foundation on Randy's face? we laffing at the idol wannabes ,
I think the judges are getting scarry
Re: American Idol 07' by iice(f): 2:55am On Jan 22, 2007
OMG i thought i was the seeing things, i was like whats up with Randy's face lol.
Re: American Idol 07' by Eurphoria(f): 2:57am On Jan 22, 2007
hehehe he is now plugging endorsements for L'oreal grin
Re: American Idol 07' by Free(f): 3:52pm On Jan 22, 2007
dnt ya just luv , idol grin grin grin
Re: American Idol 07' by toptho(f): 5:01pm On Jan 22, 2007
The expressions on Simon's face are just priceless.Some people need to hear some harsh facts,i think they shld record their singing on tape and listen to it.Many of them are in Cuckoo land.
Re: American Idol 07' by Eurphoria(f): 7:50pm On Jan 22, 2007
they really are in cloud cuckoo land lol. Simon looked like he was going to kill someone at some point. the expression on his face when that blond girl/woman/thing/ sang ''don't you'' was just simply[b] PRICELESS[/b]. then the black girl who forgot 99% of the lines to princes' ''kiss'' that was diabolical, too painful to watch

MORE TO COME ON IDOL , looking forward  grin
Re: American Idol 07' by clemsonfan(m): 1:10am On Jan 25, 2007
yeah, american idol is ok. Simon C needs to be beaten though.
Re: American Idol 07' by bluenubian(f): 2:57am On Jan 25, 2007
woah shocked shocked who jus saw the 16yr old tyson beckford lookalike with the redshirt, i got my winner, damn the kid is fine, he sure dont look 16 to me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ruggedman Is In Trouble Oooooooo / Catch Up & Download Best Of Solid Star On 2324xclusive.com / Best Website For Downloading Foreign Music for free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.