Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,835 members, 7,862,745 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:51 AM

Lil Kesh And Davido's Cousin B-red Rocking Birthday Party Together(pic,video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Kesh And Davido's Cousin B-red Rocking Birthday Party Together(pic,video) (1265 Views)

Mike And His Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Party Together At The Club In Lagos / Davido And Mathias Pogba, Paul Pogba's Twin Brother Party Together (Photos) / Adenike Adeleke: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Daughter & Davido's Cousin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lil Kesh And Davido's Cousin B-red Rocking Birthday Party Together(pic,video) by NaijaEntertainm: 9:43am On Feb 11, 2017

Re: Lil Kesh And Davido's Cousin B-red Rocking Birthday Party Together(pic,video) by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 11, 2017
flex
Re: Lil Kesh And Davido's Cousin B-red Rocking Birthday Party Together(pic,video) by Epositive(m): 10:26am On Feb 11, 2017
i no dy see this guy (b-red) 4 davido video again o

#positivevibes
Re: Lil Kesh And Davido's Cousin B-red Rocking Birthday Party Together(pic,video) by dacovajnr: 10:34am On Feb 11, 2017
Bread no even get Career...Sing you no sabi!,Rap u no sabi...
Re: Lil Kesh And Davido's Cousin B-red Rocking Birthday Party Together(pic,video) by angelTI(f): 10:58am On Feb 11, 2017
What does B-red do please? One of his fans should kindly answer. Shebi they said Lil Kesh is omo pastor undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Lil Kesh And Davido's Cousin B-red Rocking Birthday Party Together(pic,video) by Airforce1(m): 11:35am On Feb 11, 2017
dacovajnr:
Bread no even get Career...Sing you no sabi!,Rap u no sabi...

And wetin be your own career you poverty stricken fool?

I look your profile pic and I felt sorry for you and everyone around you.
Re: Lil Kesh And Davido's Cousin B-red Rocking Birthday Party Together(pic,video) by dacovajnr: 11:48am On Feb 11, 2017
Airforce1:

And wetin be your own career you poverty stricken fool?

I look your profile pic and I felt sorry for you and everyone around you.
Poverty-stricken Stricken fool? You don't even know me...I ain't the type who empty his Bank account to buy Moet to impress a Girl, A Shameless Mugcunt who tint his hair with 50naira dye and be feeling like Daddy Yo! With his Camel dung like hair...A frustrated 27yr old guy who behaves like a Toddler on a Social platform..Just get a life Ode!i told you before and still telling you that My Grandma old SINGER sewing Machine Sings better than Heap of Garbage like you! grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh And Davido's Cousin B-red Rocking Birthday Party Together(pic,video) by Airforce1(m): 12:08pm On Feb 11, 2017
dacovajnr:
Poverty-stricken Stricken fool? You don't even know me...I ain't the type who empty his Bank account to buy Moet to impress a Girl, A Shameless Mugcunt who tint his hair with 50naira dye and be feeling like Daddy Yo! With his Camel dung like hair...A frustrated 27yr old guy who behaves like a Toddler on a Social platform..Just get a life Ode!i told you before and still telling you that My Grandma old SINGER sewing Machine Sings better than Heap of Garbage like you! grin cheesy

Same old lines you dimwit..

If I no sing, I go still afford 4sq meal a day unlike you who live on a 1$ a Day.

I pop Moet because I can afford it..

I wash my hands with Red label because I can afford it..

Sometimes we dey drink Beer because we can afford it...

I was at Nairaland beach party,, and I had mad fun with my goons because we can afford it.

I started paying my bills at 19yrs because I can afford it but I doubt if you could feed yourself talkless of paying bills. cheesy cheesy

Now let's talk about yourself dummy..
Why s your room like that?
Everything about your profile picture reeks of poverty.

People like you hardly make In it life because of the hate, envy, and jealousy you have towards people far better than you.

You be here saying Bred no sabi sing or rap but he go still feed you and every living things in your family.

Wetin you sabi do apart from talking down on people .. Mumu?
Re: Lil Kesh And Davido's Cousin B-red Rocking Birthday Party Together(pic,video) by dacovajnr: 1:19pm On Feb 11, 2017
Airforce1:

Same old lines you dimwit..

If I no sing, I go still afford 4sq meal a day unlike you who live on a 1$ a Day.

I pop Moet because I can afford it..

I wash my hands with Red label because I can afford it..

Sometimes we dey drink Beer because we can afford it...

I was at Nairaland beach party,, and I had mad fun with my goons because we can afford it.

I started paying my bills at 19yrs because I can afford it but I doubt if you could feed yourself talkless of paying bills. cheesy cheesy

Now let's talk about yourself dummy..
Why s your room like that?
Everything about your profile picture reeks of poverty.

People like you hardly make In it life because of the hate, envy, and jealousy you have towards people far better than you.

You be here saying Bred no sabi sing or rap but he go still feed you and every living things in your family.

Wetin you sabi do apart from talking down on people .. Mumu?
How about you make a Single with the lyric you typed above?..you might be lucky this tym around grin cheesy..I'd get dirty Wrestling a pig like you...bye

(1) (Reply)

Bisola And Tboss Of Bbnaija Came Close To Punches On The Show (video) / Limpopo Star Slays In Army Unifrom / Tiwa Savage Son Jamil Playing And Having Fun With His Friend(photo,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.