Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,106 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Mike And His Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Party Together At The Club In Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike And His Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Party Together At The Club In Lagos (42577 Views)

Mike And Wife, Perri Edwards Cover Genevieve Magazine (Photo) / Mike And His Wife Perri Shakes-Drayton Kiss In Romantic New Photo / BBNaija: Mike And His Wife, Perri Working Out At The Gym (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mike And His Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Party Together At The Club In Lagos by GISTBL0G: 7:53am On Oct 12, 2019
Big brother naija first runner up, Mike and his wife, Perri Shakes are both having a good time time as they parties together at the club in Lagos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zw_Cf3izx_Q

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/bbnaija-mike-and-his-wife-parties-together-at-the-club

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mike And His Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Party Together At The Club In Lagos by GISTBL0G: 7:53am On Oct 12, 2019
Watch The Full Video ==>> HERE

Re: Mike And His Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Party Together At The Club In Lagos by GISTBL0G: 8:01am On Oct 12, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Mike And His Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Party Together At The Club In Lagos by timibare(m): 8:04am On Oct 12, 2019
But this guy too resemble D'banj

3 Likes

Re: Mike And His Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Party Together At The Club In Lagos by iamJ(m): 8:22am On Oct 12, 2019
Man after my heart, support u forever

even if u enter hell, i dey ur back

8 Likes

Re: Mike And His Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Party Together At The Club In Lagos by cenaman(m): 8:58am On Oct 12, 2019
The after show is getting more publicity than the main show. Nigeria youth who do una this thing?

18 Likes

Re: Mike And His Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Party Together At The Club In Lagos by Realtord43: 9:34am On Oct 12, 2019
Wenti dem stil dy do 4 naija? bbnaija do finish so make dem do dy go abeg. so buhari cancell his wedding bcus of Nigeria bad mouth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike And His Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Party Together At The Club In Lagos by kendrick93(m): 10:58am On Oct 12, 2019
Is Mike not going back to UK again?

4 Likes

Re: Mike And His Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Party Together At The Club In Lagos by Ashabbiiee: 11:16am On Oct 12, 2019
He no go return to US?abi he dey finf endorsements

2 Likes

Re: Mike And His Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Party Together At The Club In Lagos by BlackfireX: 11:17am On Oct 12, 2019
Who are they?

2 Likes

Re: Mike And His Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Party Together At The Club In Lagos by tillaman(m): 11:17am On Oct 12, 2019
grin
These 2 just can’t get enough of each other!! 99 days no be Kpomo!!
Baba just dey offload dey discharge anyhow
They look cute

1 Like

Re: Mike And His Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Party Together At The Club In Lagos by bluefilm: 11:17am On Oct 12, 2019
E be like say me sef go go marry o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike And His Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Party Together At The Club In Lagos by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 12, 2019
Re: Mike And His Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Party Together At The Club In Lagos by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 12, 2019
Bang bang bang
Re: Mike And His Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Party Together At The Club In Lagos by YorubaNinja: 11:18am On Oct 12, 2019
Where's the wife?

Isn't gay marriage prohibited in Nigeria? angry
Re: Mike And His Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Party Together At The Club In Lagos by PureGoldh(m): 11:19am On Oct 12, 2019
Perfect match... May God bless their union.

Kindly call or whatsapp me on 0 8 101 66 6771 if you need Pure Original HOney

3 Likes

Re: Mike And His Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Party Together At The Club In Lagos by lyriclekidd(m): 11:19am On Oct 12, 2019
Okay
Re: Mike And His Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Party Together At The Club In Lagos by forreelliinc: 11:19am On Oct 12, 2019
undecided I don't care you loser
Re: Mike And His Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Party Together At The Club In Lagos by Luckysbab: 11:20am On Oct 12, 2019
"As they parties together"

Sums it all up..
Re: Mike And His Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Party Together At The Club In Lagos by christm386: 11:20am On Oct 12, 2019
lovely, but i no understand y una dey hype this guy like that, he married b4 he entered the house, they never even do honeymoon, the girl suppose still dey shark am nah, if to say na like 10 years marriage, ehen, na im we go know how good he is, i love the guy swag sha cool cool

1 Like

Re: Mike And His Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Party Together At The Club In Lagos by Sirvolga(m): 11:21am On Oct 12, 2019
Perfect definition of gentle man,

Peace all I wish them

1 Like

Re: Mike And His Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Party Together At The Club In Lagos by Omojudy: 11:21am On Oct 12, 2019
Role model man!
Weldone. And a lucky wife he has there!
Re: Mike And His Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Party Together At The Club In Lagos by Angelfrost(m): 11:24am On Oct 12, 2019
timibare:
But this guy too resemble D'banj

Not even remotely... Clean ya eyes well.

4 Likes

Re: Mike And His Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Party Together At The Club In Lagos by Angelfrost(m): 11:24am On Oct 12, 2019
Omojudy:
Role model man!
Weldone. And a lucky wife he has there!

Yeah... Or he is lucky to have a wife like that.

2 Likes

Re: Mike And His Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Party Together At The Club In Lagos by EzekaUdenee: 11:25am On Oct 12, 2019
[s]
YorubaNinja:
Where's the wife?

Isn't gay marriage prohibited in Nigeria? angry
[/s]

5 Likes

Re: Mike And His Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Party Together At The Club In Lagos by jaxxy(m): 11:25am On Oct 12, 2019
Lol nice
Re: Mike And His Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Party Together At The Club In Lagos by Olodo24: 11:26am On Oct 12, 2019
E never still do?
Re: Mike And His Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Party Together At The Club In Lagos by Angelfrost(m): 11:26am On Oct 12, 2019
kendrick93:
Is Mike not going back to UK again?

Why the hurry??!... Go back, and leave the million naira worth of endorsements for who??!

2 Likes

Re: Mike And His Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Party Together At The Club In Lagos by Lamanii22(f): 11:27am On Oct 12, 2019
Man like mike... You can post him a 100 times I wouldn't mind... He is my favvy...

7 Likes

Re: Mike And His Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Party Together At The Club In Lagos by Neimar: 11:30am On Oct 12, 2019
boring man with e dry bones shall rise again wife
Re: Mike And His Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Party Together At The Club In Lagos by odaniel1(m): 11:32am On Oct 12, 2019
Money make their love sweet! Have money in ds life!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ten Most Famous People In Nigeria 2016 / 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide / Toke Makinwa's Customized Number Plate Of Her New Range Rover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.