Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

INDIGENOUS LITERATURE: Come And See - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / INDIGENOUS LITERATURE: Come And See (378 Views)

Nairaland Literature Awards Of The Year(2019)- Poetry Included-- Voting Closed / A Foreign Literature Class Will Be Treating My Short Story. I'm Amazed. / Kazuo Ishiguro Wins The 2017 Nobel Prize In Literature! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

INDIGENOUS LITERATURE: Come And See by phessyphemzzy(m): 9:48am On Feb 11, 2017
MY EXPOSITION ON INDIGENOUS LITERATURE

Mostly all of us prefer the western literature but 2/3 of our mindset should be of our indigenous culture, overtime the literature world have been overlooking the literary composure of our indigenous language, as of in terms of recognition and popularity.
Thus our moral, customs, norms, beliefs and traditions is going extremely beyond extinction, we must all revive our indigenous literature then we have a story to tell the unborn generation.
I want this thread to go as long as it can with all nairalander helps on the revival of indigenous literature, post anything that involves indigenous literature here be it questions or stories forget about the barrier.
Being a Yoruba guy I can't forget D. O FAGUWA reality vs fictional work of his books
Likes of ireke onibudo(my favorite)
And the rest.

Good morning
Re: INDIGENOUS LITERATURE: Come And See by phessyphemzzy(m): 9:53am On Feb 11, 2017
Oyah our poets and novelist come here and talk your own and a piece of your works will be appreciated....

(1) (Reply)

Top Publishers In Nigeria / [poem] Irreplaceable Diamond / National Week Of Remembrance For Departed Writers - Society Of Young Nigerian Wr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.