Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Curved Dick . Any Solution ? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Curved Dick . Any Solution ? (2783 Views)

Why Do Some Men Have Curved Pe*nises? / Body Itching After Bath: Any Solution? / Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Curved Dick . Any Solution ? by revcom(m): 8:39pm On Dec 05, 2009
Hello .

I have a friend with a dick lick the letter C ……….As in his dick is not so straight it is a bit curved … what is the solution ??

regards
Re: Curved Dick . Any Solution ? by MCLOVIN: 10:18am On Dec 06, 2009
What youre describing is likely to be peyronies disease an accumulation of fibrous tissue in the cylinders of the penis. The treatment is usually surgical , the band of fibrous tissue is excised by a surgeon. Sometimes for mild cases, a penile splint can be used.
Common causes are usually post-traumatic. Guys who do PENILE ENLARGMENT EXERCISES eg Jelqing should beware. Also, sex positions like woman on top can bring about that C-shaped deformity but for that to happen the 'rider' must have been really wild and probably traumatised your friends penis in the process over time.
If your friend wants a non surgical solution to this he's free to call.
Re: Curved Dick . Any Solution ? by joker2k: 12:21pm On Dec 07, 2009
a little curved? oh, it is like the letter c? is it so when erect or not?
Re: Curved Dick . Any Solution ? by donjon: 7:10pm On Dec 07, 2009
There's nothing wrong with a curved d**k.
Re: Curved Dick . Any Solution ? by revcom(m): 7:18pm On Dec 07, 2009
Thanks men ,

Look the issue is that the dick curves only when it is erect and it is not so curved , just some inches and i told him to relax , you know , i just called him and he say he never did enlargement ,

Please what do you guys advise ??
Re: Curved Dick . Any Solution ? by donjon: 1:59am On Dec 08, 2009
He should continue using it
Re: Curved Dick . Any Solution ? by goodhunte(m): 12:43am On Dec 09, 2009
it is a good hook !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Curved Dick . Any Solution ? by MCLOVIN: 7:33am On Dec 09, 2009
Why cant this 'friend' of yours write his own posts? Are u sure ur nt d one ?
If the penis is still functional and its not a problem visualy, he can leave it that way. If not ask him to call 08037786031
Re: Curved Dick . Any Solution ? by steamboat: 6:35pm On Apr 02, 2010
ask him to stop wearing pantes, he is sulforcating his penis.
Re: Curved Dick . Any Solution ? by anikbetter: 11:59am On Feb 05, 2017
Erectile dysfunction has been a problem to me for years,my wife always get disappointed with me when ever will are in bed,i don’t last for up to two minute,during sex, i have taking different medication but to no solution,then i went on the net for a solution on how to enlarge my penis and i got contact of DR OSEBOR who help in cure erection and ejaculation problem with his product and also help to enlarge penis,i got in touch with him through is email oseborwinbacktemple@gmail.com and i got the product. which i took for just a week and my ejaculation is now normal and my erection is hard and my
penis got bigger than before and now i can last long in bed. now 10.5 inches long on erection and off course very large round. I am very happy for this Penis Enlargement experience no side problem . He can help with all kinds of cure you may need as flows:
Pines Enlargement
Low sperm count
Weak Erection
Love spell
Herpes spell
HIV spell
Pregnancy spell
Marriage for spell
cancer
watering sperm
womb fertilization
penis erection
witch craft attack
s t d diseases
internal heat
rashes
low sperm count
dairy
long time sickness
kidney,heart,lungs,problem
with doctor,DR OSEBOR you are in safe hands your healing is assured
Email:oseborwinbacktemple@gmail.com for his what sapp number: +2348147673395

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Health Benefits Of Lime / ... / Help My Child Is Dying Slowly ( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.