Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,227 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Help My Child Is Dying Slowly ( Photo) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help My Child Is Dying Slowly ( Photo) (2776 Views)

Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) / Help!!! My Child Has Lipoma / Please Help My Mum Is Dying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Child Is Dying Slowly ( Photo) by Morgan9(m): 12:34am On Jan 10, 2023
My child of 7months has been down since we returned from our Christmas celebration on the 6th of January.
He vomits anything given to him .( drugs and food)
And his poo is watery and consistent.
He poos immediately he takes anything ( that's if he doesnt vomits it)

We went to the hospital 2days ago after examining him by the doctor he said its malaria and teething ..(@ 7 months my son hasn't grow a single tooth )
Drugs were given to us plus injections.

But I haven't see much difference since then till now.
Just that the constant stooling has stopped but he still vomits every now and then..

Presently he is very weak as he can no longer stand on his feet or sit on his own..

Some people I have explained my predicament to, said its a spiritual attack.
While some said it's teething problem.

I am really confused .
So I thought it wise to bring it to this forum for suggestions on any other possible solutions..

Please parents in the house .. What was the experience of your child that did not grow even a single tooth .that has exceeded 7 months.

1 Like

Re: Help My Child Is Dying Slowly ( Photo) by budaatum: 12:43am On Jan 10, 2023
You should stop wishing bad things on yourself for starts, your child is not dying slowly. angry angry

Make sure it drinks lots of water so it don't get dehydrated. Boil the water first.

10 Likes

Re: Help My Child Is Dying Slowly ( Photo) by Morgan9(m): 12:56am On Jan 10, 2023
budaatum:
You should stop wishings bad things on yourself for starts, your child is not dying slowly. angry angry

Make sure it drinks lots of water so it don't get dehydrated. Boil the water first.

Yes we have oral drip that he drinks .its been discarded every 24hrs
But recently he barely drinks ..

I appreciate your suggestions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help My Child Is Dying Slowly ( Photo) by dawnomike(m): 1:05am On Jan 10, 2023
Morgan9:
My child of 7months has been down since we returned from our Christmas celebration on the 6th of January.

We went to the hospital 2days ago after examining him by the doctor he said its malaria and teething ..(@ 7 months my son hasn't grow a single tooth )

Just that the constant stooling has stopped but he still vomits every now and then..

Presently he is very weak as he can no longer stand on his feet or sit on his own..

I am really confused .
So I thought it wise to bring it to this forum for suggestions on any other possible solutions..

Please parents in the house .. What was the experience of your child that did not grow even a single tooth .that has exceeded 7 months.

before anything, your son needs to be placed on infusion asap... please go to a paedratic hospital or a general hospital.
Start to administer oralite water please... where is your location?

10 Likes

Re: Help My Child Is Dying Slowly ( Photo) by Morgan9(m): 1:20am On Jan 10, 2023
dawnomike:
before anything, your son needs to be placed on infusion asap... please go to a paedratic hospital or a general hospital.
Start to administer oralite water please... where is your location?
Owerri
Re: Help My Child Is Dying Slowly ( Photo) by Mrsoft3(m): 1:24am On Jan 10, 2023
So I understand your fears and all that, it's okay to have the fear of spiritual attack and all that but then as the man of the house you stand against it.

So thats a teething problem you have, it is severe because of his age at 7months be very well assured nothing is wrong with your child he is doing fine. Try and get bonababe thats what most parents use. Then you can look for yoruba women who do agbo thy have medicine that will help him faster. Please use positive words your child is not dying slowly and not everything is a spiritual attack. The teething problem differs in children so maybe your child is one who can't stand it and will be down, keep giving him food this phase will pass and appear again. Welcome to fatherhood.

8 Likes

Re: Help My Child Is Dying Slowly ( Photo) by Morgan9(m): 1:50am On Jan 10, 2023
Mrsoft3:
So I understand your fears and all that, it's okay to have the fear of spiritual attack and all that but then as the man of the house you stand against it.

So thats a teething problem you have, it is severe because of his age at 7months be very well assured nothing is wrong with your child he is doing fine. Try and get bonababe thats what most parents use. Then you can look for yoruba women who do agbo thy have medicine that will help him faster. Please use positive words your child is not dying slowly and not everything is a spiritual attack. The teething problem differs in children so maybe your child is one who can't stand it and will be down, keep giving him food this phase will pass and appear again. Welcome to fatherhood.

I have bonababe that is been given to him
Thanks for your input

2 Likes

Re: Help My Child Is Dying Slowly ( Photo) by Creamypie(m): 1:57am On Jan 10, 2023
Morgan9:

I am really confused .

give am avomine syrup, to stop d vomiting. Try still administer cyprivite or cyprigold syrup with vitamin c . E go dey hungry well well

1 Like

Re: Help My Child Is Dying Slowly ( Photo) by hopeforcharles(m): 2:27am On Jan 10, 2023
Creamypie:
give am avomine syrup, to stop d vomiting. Try still administer cyprivite or cyprigold syrup with vitamin c . E go dey hungry well well
Don't give him anything sugary, even that cyprivite now till the stooling have stop. He needs an infusion asap. Take him to a Pediatric hospital, let an injection of promethazine be administered. Then when he has fully stopped vomiting and stooling by Wellkid for him.

1 Like

Re: Help My Child Is Dying Slowly ( Photo) by Nursepepeye(f): 3:02am On Jan 10, 2023
Morgan9:

I am really confused .

it's the witches and wizards who claims it's a spiritual attack, it's simply teething. The teeth is about to germinate from the root and that's the syptoms. Keep giving him the prescribed medication he will be fine and remove your mind from dooms Sayer

2 Likes

Re: Help My Child Is Dying Slowly ( Photo) by odinga1of: 3:08am On Jan 10, 2023
Morgan9:

I am really confused .

Madam na teeth/tooth. It happened to my daughter, I almost died inside.

But now she don get body, dey play, dey sing, dey dance self. Next month (baby will be a year)

Keep giving the baby drugs (if possible apply native too)

5 Likes

Re: Help My Child Is Dying Slowly ( Photo) by Margy: 4:12am On Jan 10, 2023
Are you sure this isn't sepsis infection. please quick quick take your child to a pediatrician..or rush to the government teaching hospital. Don't joke with sepsis, google it and see.
if a child is sick, automatically, both parents becomes sick. the trauma and stress of seeing a sick child is draining... I wish your child quick recovery. and divine healing

1 Like

Re: Help My Child Is Dying Slowly ( Photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:41am On Jan 10, 2023
When it comes to medication... Watch who you take advice from on here... Don't worsen your kid's health...They can give advice based on their experience but they might be wrong still...a piece of advice is okay but prescribing medicine to ya shouldn't be taken without your doctor being aware.

Only listen to your doctor's prescription.. chill and everything should be fine..

2 Likes

Re: Help My Child Is Dying Slowly ( Photo) by gasparpisciotta: 4:47am On Jan 10, 2023
Morgan9:

I am really confused .

Take him to a good hospital and stop patronizing quacks.

Test him for infections and start treatment immediately.

He was probably infected by the water and the environment in your village

Change the baby food too, it can also be a reason for the vomiting and stooling

1 Like

Re: Help My Child Is Dying Slowly ( Photo) by Morgan9(m): 4:57am On Jan 10, 2023
odinga1of:

Madam na teeth/tooth. It happened to my daughter, I almost died inside.

But now she don get body, dey play, dey sing, dey dance self. Next month (baby will be a year)

Keep giving the baby drugs (if possible apply native too)

Please how old was your baby when she first grew her first tooth.
What were the remedy/solution u administerd that helped her recovery
Re: Help My Child Is Dying Slowly ( Photo) by Morgan9(m): 4:58am On Jan 10, 2023
hopeforcharles:

Don't give him anything sugary, even that cyprivite now till the stooling have stop. He needs an infusion asap. Take him to a Pediatric hospital, let an injection of promethazine be administered. Then when he has fully stopped vomiting and stooling by Wellkid for him.

OK .
Thanks for your contribution
Re: Help My Child Is Dying Slowly ( Photo) by Morgan9(m): 5:01am On Jan 10, 2023
Nursepepeye:
it's the witches and wizards who claims it's a spiritual attack, it's simply teething. The teeth is about to germinate from the root and that's the syptoms. Keep giving him the prescribed medication he will be fine and remove your mind from dooms Sayer

Thanks
Re: Help My Child Is Dying Slowly ( Photo) by arkonpoint: 6:35am On Jan 10, 2023
Teething problem. You'll be surprised how many teeth will spring up... That's why it's so severe in his case
Re: Help My Child Is Dying Slowly ( Photo) by galadima77(m): 6:36am On Jan 10, 2023
Better rush that child to a General hospital and stop this online prescription. Your child is sick and you have the strength to come online

You get mind sha
Re: Help My Child Is Dying Slowly ( Photo) by frozen70(f): 7:08am On Jan 10, 2023
Morgan9:

I am really confused .

I think your child need to be admitted in the hospital and be under observation by medical personnels

You are not yet experienced to handle this situation alone

The hospital will know better on what to do

1 Like

Re: Help My Child Is Dying Slowly ( Photo) by Tenshades(m): 7:40am On Jan 10, 2023
arkonpoint:
Teething problem. You'll be surprised how many teeth will spring up... That's why it's so severe in his case

That's true! grin

Upper and lower jaws will welcome sets of teeth for causing threats to the mother's nipples.

The mother should brace up for some nipple bites...haha grin
Re: Help My Child Is Dying Slowly ( Photo) by Moneyboyz: 7:44am On Jan 10, 2023
Never let stupid people use their mouth to diagnose your health problems, before the whites came, ordinary malaria kill us like chickens, they tagged it spiritual attack.

Anything Africans do not understand they tag it spiritual attack. He needs serious medical assistant and fast. Take him to a better hospital. Don't waste time. Life is precious.

1 Like

Re: Help My Child Is Dying Slowly ( Photo) by Carcholce: 8:18am On Jan 10, 2023
I don’t have any medical advise for you but edit your post and remove the “ my child is dying slowly”
Re: Help My Child Is Dying Slowly ( Photo) by Babastrong(m): 8:26am On Jan 10, 2023
It has happened to my son @6months. It is not spiritual.
it is signs of teething and may be infection.
1. Go and get ORS( oral rehydration salt). Give him constantly to prevent dehydration.
2. If the stool has not stoped, go and buy zinc sulphate. dissolve half of the tablet and give him.
i wish him/her quick recovery.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help My Child Is Dying Slowly ( Photo) by LIVINGICONREBOR: 9:15am On Jan 10, 2023
Your boy is not dying. This is a teething phase he is undergoing. He would be fine. Just make sure he is properly hydrated. Fear don catch my guy. grin
Re: Help My Child Is Dying Slowly ( Photo) by omojesu202(m): 10:07am On Jan 10, 2023
Morgan9:

I am really confused .

stop behaving like my wife confessing negative. he's not dying, that's how they normally behave to scare you. is he your first? it might be teething like you said and it's just a matter of days everything will normalize.
Re: Help My Child Is Dying Slowly ( Photo) by fortunez1(m): 10:19am On Jan 10, 2023
Just look for any egg and turn round his head 7 times with this prayer , any spiritual sickness sent to the child (mention his name) through any means should leave the childs body now and enter this egg , after saying that and turning the egg 7x in his head go and smash the egg at the backyard or bush. Put any of this around ur windows and sorrounding garlic , Sea salt or 7 alligator pepper to disperse evil and familiar spirits away. Give him drugs now and watch how effective the drugs will now be.
Jesus is Lord
Re: Help My Child Is Dying Slowly ( Photo) by Someodds: 10:22am On Jan 10, 2023
Please, get Augmentin. Those antibiotics you have there are too weak to tackle the infections.

Nothing will happen to your child. I had similar experience. Be strong.
Re: Help My Child Is Dying Slowly ( Photo) by Chimaobi302(m): 10:59am On Jan 10, 2023
Be strong...this phase will pass and will become a history... smiley You will tell him sometime later when he has come of age and he would be like..."this my Dad self" cool big boy like me
Re: Help My Child Is Dying Slowly ( Photo) by odinga1of: 12:22pm On Jan 10, 2023
Morgan9:

Please how old was your baby when she first grew her first tooth.
What were the remedy/solution u administerd that helped her recovery

Paracetamol and Ibuprofen, Vitamin C......

She was probably 6 or 7 months and more tooth showing up.

Keep giving her English and native medicine she will be alright. Not spiritual.
Re: Help My Child Is Dying Slowly ( Photo) by Mumben(f): 1:57pm On Jan 10, 2023
Op, it's teething. When my son was around 5 months old, he started stooling and vomiting at d same time, I was so scared then cos anything he eats, he immediately starts stooling and vomiting.

He became so weak, I took him to asokoro general hospital where doctor prescribed some antibiotics and antimalarial and ORS.

Remove fear because it's not going to stop abruptly, it's a gradual process, but I assure you, he'll be fine. Let me also inform you that during the course of the treatment was when I noticed 3 teeth coming out from the gum.

Pls, never you give him any drug that claims to stop diarrhea like DIASTOP. It will result to bloated stomach. Ensure he is well hydrated, give him ors always. Your son will be fine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help My Child Is Dying Slowly ( Photo) by seborrhic: 4:06pm On Jan 10, 2023
Morgan9:

I am really confused .

Don't believe it was a doctor that told u your child is suffering from malaria and teething.I fail to believe it.
Your child has gastroenteritis caused by infection from the thing u use in giving him food,from the unhygienic nature of the food itself or from his picking up dirt from play during his feeding or surrounding it or because of the eruption or perceived eruption of his tooth,he put his already dirty or contaminated hands in the mouth to try to feel the teeth.The tooth itself is NEVER the cause of the stoolin and vomiting and definitely NEVER malaria.
The most important thing your child needs is fluid,fluid and more fluid,not a useless antimalarial or "teething" drug.
If he is not tolerating fluids by mouth,take him to a hospital to get him fluids through the vein.
If you like continue bombarding a child that is stooling and vomiting with drugs without getting him well rehydrated!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Survives Steel Rod Through His Head / Please Help Me Fight Ulcer / My Period This Month Smelled So Bad! What Could Be The Cause Of This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.