Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,866 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED (10070 Views)

Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace / Earn $700-800/month Writing For This Website Alone Free / How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by Ajibolatao(m): 3:03pm On Feb 12, 2018
mrphysics:
One of my clients has never rejected my work, and he always have a work for me to do. I earn so much from his work. in January, his work alone gave me 36k and he is back with another work of 36k. This week, I will submit all and that is 36k, I am sure that before the end of the month I will make up to 80k
Bro, How can I effectively source for info? Kindly help a bro. I can whatsApp you if you don't mind. Completing a 6700 word e-book in a day is simply out of this word. Is the e-book 100% unique?
Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by pappy4real(m): 4:27pm On Feb 12, 2018
good day mrphysics, I think I need your help. I'm a good writer and I've been on fiverr for over a year now with about 6 gigs but I've only gotten 1 job and made just $4 ever since. what could be wrong or what can I do to improve on that?
thanks
Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by mrphysics(m): 4:31pm On Feb 12, 2018
pappy4real:
good day mrphysics, I think I need your help. I'm a good writer and I've been on fiverr for over a year now with about 6 gigs but I've only gotten 1 job and made just $4 ever since. what could be wrong or what can I do to improve on that?
thanks
Being on fiverr for a year with only $4 earned isn't good. Are you a Nigerian seller? Are you always online? Do you utilize your daily 10 slots in buyer request page? etc
Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by mrphysics(m): 4:34pm On Feb 12, 2018
Ajibolatao:

Bro, How can I effectively source for info? Kindly help a bro. I can whatsApp you if you don't mind. Completing a 6700 word e-book in a day is simply out of this word. Is the e-book 100% unique?
sure, 100% original.

Though I have become lazy these days. I doubt if I can get to that point now. Lol, things got better, I started outsourcing and can no longer write to that amount now.

What do you need?
Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 13, 2018
Rays123:
Time to go back writing. How do I get started Mr Physics? Am also serving at Kano, got ample of time as I only lecture twice in a week. Your feedback appreciated. Thanks a bunch..

Kindly respond to this
Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by Ajibolatao(m): 2:23pm On Feb 13, 2018
mrphysics:

sure, 100% original.

Though I have become lazy these days. I doubt if I can get to that point now. Lol, things got better, I started outsourcing and can no longer write to that amount now.

What do you need?
The techniques you use in sourcing for materials and how to make them unique. Thank you in advance bro.
Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by solepager(m): 3:17pm On Feb 13, 2018
[quote author=mrphysics post=53626316]
I submit to the guy I write for in nairaland. I have written more than 30 eBooks and other articles. But if you drop your mail I can forward the articles I write about cars[/quot

solepager@gmail.com
Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by Paramountgift(f): 12:44pm On Sep 21, 2020
Thanks for this info. Presently, I'm writing for people, bit the pay is not as rewarding.
Can you connect me to any trustworthy person? I need job.
Thanks again.
Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by Paramountgift(f): 11:21pm On Sep 22, 2020
jefy:
Nice and i know its working,but we have loads of scammers without human simpathy here..i often wonder why fellow country men are heartless to the bone! They seem lazy and often live off peoples blood,sufferings and sweat...
It all started last year when i decided i wanted to start writing online,and as luck may have it, i stumbled on this dude here on nairaland who needed writers. I sent in my email and i was contacted asap. He gave me all his conditions and I accepted. He sent in sample articles of how he wants me to write and gave me a trial article,which i was to do for free without light that period. I got fuel after reasearching with my phone,wrote,typed and sent to him. To my delight,he scored me 80% for a job well done and encouraged me to improve.
The next day he said he's got a job for me on forex scalping,i accepted and started work on i think a 4 article job ,cant remember the number of words now. From that moment i took to job,i never had peace.. I tried to be professional since i new i needed to meet my deadline. This guy never allowed me a cup of water,buging me every now and then..i was forced to reply his text stating my challenges especially the power issue,but never the less, i will meet the deadline.. He sent me a text saying he doesnt work that way,and i wondered what the problem was since i havent faulted in anyway..to cut the story short, i completed to job before deadline,sent him a text to inform him and i got the shock reply mail of my life...! In his words "NOT GOOD ENOUGH,YOU DIDNT FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS,THANKS FOR THE EFFORT TO MEET UP WITH DEADLINE"

1 Like

Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by Paramountgift(f): 11:24pm On Sep 22, 2020
This is exactly what I suffered recently, after the client made me rewrite the article, make multiple adjustements and gave queries, he capped it up with saying, not good enough.. this and that..only God knows if he's really sincere about not going using the write up.
Pls MrPhysics, if you have any good people in mind, connect me to them...pretty please embarassed
Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by Abdullahi4u7(m): 4:28am On Sep 23, 2020
mrphysics:

I submit to the guy I write for in nairaland. I have written more than 30 eBooks and other articles. But if you drop your mail I can forward the articles I write about cars
Hi, great man. Someone else requested for this, but I'm in his shoes right. And I know you will surely help because you have a special kind of heart. I'm also optimistic I might be getting more than articles about cars alone, afterall, it's been over three years. Idowuabdullahi2at gmaildotcom. Thanks in advance, Boss. I almost forgot, since you hire writers now, you could consider me, too.
Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by Paramountgift(f): 4:22pm On Jan 18, 2021
I need a step by step guide on how to start a serious blog from scratch.
I opened a blogger website..free web hosting sponsored by Google.
I want to get paid for posting ads by Google AdSense, but the blog requirements are way too high.
If you've got experience with things like this, I'll need your help. Thanks again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Successful Forex (swing) Trading / Naira To Remain Below 500/dollar This Week —experts / Segun Agbaje Is 2013 African Banker Of The Year.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.